4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
im upset that they dont believe in "wizard vamps" merrick respects them prob because theyre capable like how nos are but average vamps think them as frauds... sad future for mc XD

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
Love Vampire Storylines, just wish there were more Vampire themed Games, Vampires were always linked to Desire, Lust and Temptations. Not only the Succubus.
Yeah I agree, I'd love more vamp adult vns. There is Dusklight Manor, and Reluctant Archon which was just put on hiatus. So if you like playing a vamp then Rebirth is the place to be.

Reactions: JaszMan

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Love Vampire Storylines, just wish there were more Vampire themed Games, Vampires were always linked to Desire, Lust and Temptations. Not only the Succubus.
I believe all the bloodlines 2 vtm stuff will encourage new games new things that will prob take till near end of 21 for their to be good progress. but I am godamn happy that this will happen <3 I love transformation stuff.

Reactions: JaszMan

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Astrid can be turned into our bitch via blood bond but I don't think the game is going in that direction.
But that would be so simple... where is the fun in that?

Astrid is crazy. We already have way too many problems to deal with. No reason to add another.
Some problems are nice to have.

Luckily, they have become more complex characters overtime, not simple mindless monsters. At the same time, some very bad writers kind of abuse them, like the whole twilight saga, that makes vampires a real joke. One thing is to make vampires likeable, as vampire chronicles, and another is to made them ridiculous stupid disney pop singers so you can sell them to horny teenagers.

But overall, they are in quite a good position lately.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah I agree, I'd love more vamp adult vns. There is Dusklight Manor, and Reluctant Archon which was just put on hiatus. So if you like playing a vamp then Rebirth is the place to be.
Yes, Rebirth is fantastic and Occultus is not bad but is missing something. I will try Dusklight Manor and Reluctant Archon. As for Vampires, I mean in the Victorian Era, Vampires were viewed as Lust personified, much like the Succubus. From Egypt to Europa stories of Vampires been around awhile,Dracula to Interview with a Vampire. Desire, Lust, Temptation were imbedded within.

Reactions: Miskatonic81

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
But that would be so simple... where is the fun in that?

Some problems are nice to have.

Luckily, they have become more complex characters overtime, not simple mindless monsters. At the same time, some very bad writers kind of abuse them, like the whole twilight saga, that makes vampires a real joke. One thing is to make vampires likeable, as vampire chronicles, and another is to made them ridiculous stupid disney pop singers so you can sell them to horny teenagers.

But overall, they are in quite a good position lately.
yes, I think By the time of the end of the Victorian era Byron & Bram Stoker Vampires became more sophisticated, Calculated and even aristocratic, prior to Stoker and Byron there was Varney, the Vampire.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
That reminds me of the hot crazy matrix. According to that Astrid should have been a redhead. I do love red heads. Like mommy vamp.

Again, I've learned something new. But then again, I like the answer from XKCD:

And if I would follow the hot crazy matrix, I wouldn't play most of the games to be honest.;)
Astrid, Mommy and the dreaming beauty I would count them relatively high on the cracy scala (and the hot), yet I don't have enough empirical values to pinpoint their craziness.

Yet I look at this Astrid situation very objective. We have a voluntary here that like to clear this situation up, so why not let him. Worst case scenary is that Astrid isn't as crazy as I've think and he somehow "tame" her. So the situation and paramter would change and I would have an new objective. Free Astrid from the voluntary and have her for myself as I now know that the risk can be manageable.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Yes, Rebirth is fantastic and Occultus is not bad but is missing something. I will try Dusklight Manor and Reluctant Archon. As for Vampires, I mean in the Victorian Era, Vampires were viewed as Lust personified, much like the Succubus. From Egypt to Europa stories of Vampires been around awhile,Dracula to Interview with a Vampire. Desire, Lust, Temptation were imbedded within.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes