darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Rebirth [Ep. 2 Up.4] [LikesBlondes] - Original Size: 1.37GB

Compressed version for PC (61MB): - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Never thrall your best friend.... always break their heart instead of ruining their life in the long run..
If you're gonna address a spoiler message, maybe mark your reply as a spoiler too when it spoilers things, otherwise you pretty much defeat the purpose.

Last edited:

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
If you're gonna address a spoiler message, maybe mark your reply as a spoiler too when it spoilers things, otherwise you pretty much defeat the purpose.
Yep I was excited and my mistake on that part... spoiler tagged it before I ruined it for peeps.. .

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Rebirth ep2up4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 23.09.2020 (bugfix)

Last edited:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
interesting update! things are heating up!
small error though.. I choose to ask Laurie for her blood but the text said "without her permission" so...
I got the same, was probably just a little code slip Option 1 instead of 2 or something.

On another matter later when you have fun with the cop, beforehand she is more than eager (before using whispers again), then afterward its as though she cant even remember thinking that, so it would seem more believable or immersive if afterwards she remembered those feelings, but wasn't sure of them, feeling that it was so sudden, not just completely forget the MC (With her who is this strange man-like response), Also she would still be under the affect of the alcohol and blood drain, so you'd think she should have been really mellow, all in all a good scene

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I got the same, was probably just a little code slip Option 1 instead of 2 or something.

On another matter later when you have fun with the cop, beforehand she is more than eager (before using whispers again), then afterward its as though she cant even remember thinking that, so it would seem more believable or immersive if afterwards she remembered those feelings, but wasn't sure of them, feeling that it was so sudden, not just completely forget the MC (With her who is this strange man-like response), Also she would still be under the affect of the alcohol and blood drain, so you'd think she should have been really mellow, all in all a good scene
after how she reacted and MC asking himself if this is what he had become I decided to load back and chose not to do anything with her

Reactions: wittnotyoyo

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ohh come on!!! it cannot end there!! Another update, another month. Just hope they keep getting more and more money so updates can become larger.

Finally some beautiful kitty fight

Fuck man I hope letting Laurie come with us won't be a mistake. I'm also second guessing if giving her some blood was a good idea.
I did the opposite but also let her come...Gotta wait and see.
If you asked me, I would rather be thrall to that I love and have the chance of an immortal life at their side, than to have them break my heart to protect me.
after how she reacted and MC asking himself if this is what he had become I decided to load back and chose not to do anything with her
I did go with it. But I just looked at the code and it increases charisma, it generates a mirisex variable and a mirisoulstain variable. The last one is probably the real problem
I am a monster! But, honestly, she only was against the idea after wards. Although, he could have take her out on a date, even monsters can be gentleman.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes