4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
That reminds me of the hot crazy matrix. According to that Astrid should have been a redhead. I do love red heads. Like mommy vamp.

and by that matrix's logic Carmen is in the "wife" zone while Laurie is a unicorn

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
and by that matrix's logic Carmen is in the "wife" zone while Laurie is a unicorn
Can't agree on Laurie's statement. First, by she is not for me above 8 hot. Second, she is more than 5 crazy. Definitely, more crazy than Sharon it my opinion, who is also hotter.

I can see Carmen as wife material, though. As she is super hot and she seems reasonably nice. Astrid is clearly in the danger zone, as will most likely be mommy and the red dream beauty. But hey, I like crazy.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Can't agree on Laurie's statement. First, by she is not for me above 8 hot. Second, she is more than 5 crazy. Definitely, more crazy than Sharon it my opinion, who is also hotter.

I can see Carmen as wife material, though. As she is super hot and she seems reasonably nice. Astrid is clearly in the danger zone, as will most likely be mommy and the red dream beauty. But hey, I like crazy.
Thing is any crazy in relation to Laurie is due to the blood, and even that has been getting less and less, she seems to be getting close to prethrall levels which is no more crazy than Sharon at 1/10 at most, also beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, to me Astrid is a 12/10 crazy, she might have looks but you'd have to bind her to keep her alive.
The red dream lady/blood queen whatever is about a 32/10 crazy, the MC's sire is about a 1 or 2 maximum on the crazy scale, as is Carmen so far, but we dont know enough about her.
You have to be a little crazy to take on a vampire, even a fledgeling.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Carmen does fit in the wife role if the wife hates the hubby and tries to kill them variety.
I would say she is more like the girlfriend that in the beginning thinks you are a douche because she does not know you and later falls for you, when she realizes that while a douche nonetheless, you are quite charming.

Why? She got thralled, that shook her up, but any other things?
Thing is any crazy in relation to Laurie is due to the blood, and even that has been getting less and less, she seems to be getting close to prethrall levels which is no more crazy than Sharon at 1/10 at most, also beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, to me Astrid is a 12/10 crazy, she might have looks but you'd have to bind her to keep her alive.
The red dream lady/blood queen whatever is about a 32/10 crazy, the MC's sire is about a 1 or 2 maximum on the crazy scale, as is Carmen so far, but we dont know enough about her.
You have to be a little crazy to take on a vampire, even a fledgeling.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think it is fair to give a free pass to Laurie for becoming a thrall but treating Astrid as a total nutjob while not taking into account she is a vampire. For all we know, Astrid could have been the most understanding, reasonable, not crazy girl and it was just her turning that make her this way.

That is also why I think that Sharon is less crazy than Laurie. Once you take into account she is a vampire, she is extremely reasonable. Always giving good advice to MC about what to do with his undead life, like disappearing from his loved ones, treating blood as food and nothing else, trying to control the beast inside. Laurie instead was an MC's junkie BEFORE becoming his thrall.

So we have to measure them with all, as we cannot measure them without vampire blood.

On another topic, we know very little about MC's sire, but 1 or 2 crazy? We are talking about a woman that out of boredom turned your life into a total mess, not even caring if you would survive. That is definitely in the danger zone according to the video (way worse than ending up in jail)!

I love the blood queen term, by the way. That one is no discussion, she is trouble. Sweet, beautiful trouble.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I don't think it is fair to give a free pass to Laurie for becoming a thrall but treating Astrid as a total nutjob while not taking into account she is a vampire. For all we know, Astrid could have been the most understanding, reasonable, not crazy girl and it was just her turning that make her this way.
I would say Astrid is in the danger zone too. First she goes in topor after a crash and who knows what would happen if not for Sharon and the MC to rescuse her. Then she goes against Sharon and tell her little Archon friend that Laury knows something she shouldn't, sure our own mistake, but never the less. And least but not last, she remind her Archon friend in the middle of the meeting about the deal they had.

Seems for me, that she definitly has some lose screws or had fallen on her head.
That is also why I think that Sharon is less crazy than Laurie. Once you take into account she is a vampire, she is extremely reasonable. Always giving good advice to MC about what to do with his undead life, like disappearing from his loved ones, treating blood as food and nothing else, trying to control the beast inside. Laurie instead was an MC's junkie BEFORE becoming his thrall.
I don't know how to rate Sharon, Carmen or Laurie good enough. I agree with your analyse of Sharon and Laurie though. Would place Laury above Sharon, but not necessarily in the danger zone. Sharon could be wife material and Laury I would rate her higher, thus either also in the wife or even in the dating category (first estimate, need more for encounter for grading).

Also in defend to Laurie, not denying her cheerleader mode, if you were in her situation what would you do? Death or thrall were the only options here. So thrall seems a lot more interesting than death, at least for me from the first glance.
So we have to measure them with all, as we cannot measure them without vampire blood.

On another topic, we know very little about MC's sire, but 1 or 2 crazy? We are talking about a woman that out of boredom turned your life into a total mess, not even caring if you would survive. That is definitely in the danger zone according to the video (way worse than ending up in jail)!
MC sire a 1 or 2, I agree, this is definitely underated. I put both of them over a 10 at the current time, with mommy less crazy than the blood queen.

Last edited:
Reactions: -L-L-MJ- and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Seems for me, that she definitly has some lose screws or had fallen on her head.
Totally! Astrid is as safe as giving a loaded gun to a drunk monkey. I was just using her to explain that there are no free passes for Laurie on her condition as we are not allowed to evaluate the others before becoming vampires.
I don't know how to rate Sharon, Carmen or Laurie good enough. I agree with your analyse of Sharon and Laurie though. Would place Laury above Sharon, but not necessarily in the danger zone. Sharon could be wife material and Laury I would her higher, thus either also in the wife or even in the dating category (first estimate, need more for encounter for grading).
I agree with your statement. I don't think Sharon is above 8 pretty by this game standards: Mommy, the blood queen, Astrid, Carmen and Sharon are all more than just a little more beautiful than her. If you want, she could be an 8, but I think we need to remove her nose piercing and do something about her hair.
Also in defend to Laurie, not denying her cheerleader mode, if you were in her situation what would you do? Death or thrall were the only options here. So thrall seems a lot more interesting than death, at least for me from the first glance.
I totally agree with that. In fact, I always said that for Laurie, becoming MC's thrall was a good thing. She was already "obsessed" with him, now she gets to live forever at his side and has reason to act as a his super fun and can act on her feelings.
And yes, I would pick thrall without thinking. If it also happens that I become thrall of somebody I trust and love, I don't even see it as a handicap, as I would willingly accept that fate, if becoming a full vampire at their side is not available at the moment.
MC sire a 1 or 2, I agree definitly underated. I put both of them over a 10 at the current time, with mommy less crazy than the blood queen.
Agree 101%.

Reactions: Maviarab and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
And yes, I would pick thrall without thinking. If it also happens that I become thrall of somebody I trust and love, I don't even see it as a handicap, as I would willingly accept that fate, if becoming a full vampire at their side is not available at the moment.
Difficult question here. If I would be in Lauries shoes, I think I would also take the thrall option.

General speaking, entcounter with a vamp can end in 6 ways:
  1. (enternal) death
  2. turned into a vamp
  3. turned into a thrall
  4. still be human
    1. be the same as before
    2. have a debt
    3. become his "bitch"
I assume that depens from a lot of factors, yet if you dive deep enough, the possibily for option 4. would become insignificant and of course this is much more true for the option 4.1.
From this point of view, I believe you most logical would be be either death of become a thrall and neither of them I find very attractive per se.

Yet if you know the right vamp all six options would be possible.
So the questions comes to be if I'm willing to go down this rabbit hole or not. For this I only know that I don't know it.
If the question was about a HMI interface used in animes like Ghost in the Shell then my I don't think I would have this uncertainty.

Last edited:

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I would say Astriod is in the danger zone too. First she goes in topor after a crash and who knows what would happen if not for Sharon and the MC to rescuse her. Then she goes against Sharon and tell her little Archon friend that Laury knows something she shouldn't, sure our own mistake, but never the less. And least but not last, she remind her Archon friend in the middle of the meeting about the deal their had.

I don't know how to rate Sharon, Carmen or Laurie good enough. I agree with your analyse of Sharon and Laurie though. Would place Laury above Sharon, but not necessarily in the danger zone. Sharon could be wife material and Laury I would her higher, thus either also in the wife or even in the dating category (first estimate, need more for encounter for grading).

MC sire a 1 or 2, I agree, this is definitely underated. I put both of them over a 10 at the current time, with mommy less crazy than the blood queen.
This discussion is going nowhere at the moment, we are all phantasizing about the girls, but we have forgotten one thing..... the DEV, He writes the stuff, not us, we can give him a nudge in the direction we want him to go, but ultimately it's up to him. So, either we all become Payers, or we keep hoping for something that might never come. That is my view of things at the moment.

Reactions: 6joker6

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
In the meanwhile, and while you wait for the next update, please look at my signature. That one is a masterpiece (I don't say this lightly) and it is finished.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes