4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

vultron

May 19, 2018
I'm confused about who turned MC into a vampire in episode one it's the lady in the bathhouse but then he dreams it's a totally different looking woman.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I'm confused about who turned MC into a vampire in episode one it's the lady in the bathhouse but then he dreams it's a totally different looking woman.
It's definitely the lady in the bathhouse.
But maybe the nude one and bathhouse one somehow connected. Maybe one sided another. Or it could be they are same cause vampires has varieties of power, who says shapeshifting isn't one?

Dilip3519

Jul 28, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Rebirth ep2up4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I played your Android port I got whisp but still couldn't get the scene with the cop in the store it just leaves the store.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Totally understand, I always treat Laurie, and all others including Carmen as nice as possible. But I did fuck Miri...
Any idea what soulstain means? But it did increase charisma so I chose to use the mind magic

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Totally understand, I always treat Laurie, and all others including Carmen as nice as possible. But I did fuck Miri...
Same here. I'm a little concerned with potential fallout, but I figure that at the very least he finally got laid and maybe more importantly, he learned something about his new power.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I personally think that if you do the whisper a second time to take advantage of Miri, you take your power to a level that makes most anyone maliable to the point that you could become power drunk with your new found ability. Shannon stated that the rest of the vamps have indeed lost their humanity, consider humans as food or tools, and that they are above humans. If you took her without permission; at that point she became just another tool to you a guinea pig as it were. You now are on the road to the crimson path. Everything else is maxed out at 25 and if you use whisper only one time that too is at 25 so I choose to not add the extra 2 points. I may be wrong but I don't think I am, only time will tell.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Don't need animations since it will just slow down development. Animations almost never worth the time if you ask me. The scene was good enough.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Ofc the sex scenes should be animated... To me an sex game without animations, is just a boring comic book...
and ofc more will be interested in the game, if it gets animations.

People who say they don't want animations, don't know what good quality is... and I would rather wait longer for good quality, instead of getting a comic book, called a game :p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Same though as all the others out there as I quickly read through this update and can't wait for more.
And, of course, we have more question now and not less or at least I have.

Miri was a little let down. Her hair cut doesn't make seens with before, so my logical mind screams continuous error at the moment.
Two more savepoints here, so I second guess a lot of the options that I was given here.

Miri's soul stain could be the fork in the path between a vampire that try to keep his munanity intact and an animal. So now I'm an animal.

The paths for Laurie on the other hand aren't so clear in my mind. Can be an opportunity to strengthen the bond between them, yet their is the imminent danger that is also there. Though I don't think that she will die on either of the two paths, we will see and for once I'm not bold enough to bet for it.;)

Also he can now become hard and even ejaculate. Brings the question can he also fertilise the egg? And what if yes? A Dhampir? Also what would means this for the host?

Shadow1942

Jun 27, 2018
I like the update and it did feel a little short and also animations when possible would make the game a lot better

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Miri was a little let down. Her hair cut doesn't make seens with before, so my logical mind screams continuous error at the moment.
I had to check what you meant here and when you meet her first time she's wearing a hat so what continuity error?

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes