4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
This is going a bit off topic but since you mentioned it.

If that were true we wouldn't have games from today having OS Win7 and video cards from GeForce series 700 as minimum requirements for games.
Developers (on pc games) take great care to not allienate a big share of their potential market sales by making sure to not make games only people with high end computers could play.
But you forget that we get everything here for free and even if you pay voluntarily at Patreon, you still have no claim that the product will run equally well everywhere.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This is going a bit off topic but since you mentioned it.

If that were true we wouldn't have games from today having OS Win7 and video cards from GeForce series 700 as minimum requirements for games.
Developers (on pc games) take great care to not allienate a big share of their potential market sales by making sure to not make games only people with high end computers could play.
Try playing any modern game (reasonable game...not some cheap indy stuff) at those min specs and see what happens. They con people for more sales. Never look at the min specs...they are meaningless. Nearly all AAA games now exclude Win 7 btw.

Reactions: thorin0815

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
I have doubts about that, but if we check a little more gamer oriented stat from steam 63% FullHD
The difference is simple, the world stat is for the world, meaning Africa, rural part of Asia and etc. It's pretty easy to forget when you are living in a developed countries from the G7, that most people in the world are closer to poverty and so, smaller resoltion on there computer. Actually, you don't need to go that far, I'm from Montreal(one of the leading cities in the world for game developing) and some cities at less than 100 km still don't have high speed internet yet. There are still first nation communities in Canada without water and electricity.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Wow mc is a vampire lord or something? Potence+presence+obfuscate he have it all.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I always go by the rule the first Sunday/Monday after the 20th. If I am not mistaken, there was at least once when they release on 19. Having said that, when they released on Monday, they tell us about it, so given than they have not said anything, Sunday 25 or Monday 26 are the days to wait for.

Wow mc is a vampire lord or something? Potence+presence+obfuscate he have it all.
He is mommy's future sex toy. That is why he needs to be OP, to stand her making him dry!

Also, he has some kind of future mind reading ability too. I will not use the name everybody is thinking about, cause I get punished by mods if I do. Funny how the talk about monitor resolutions was fine but bring the letters V, T and M together and suddenly you are violating rules...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mysterious are mods ways, on other thread discussing about girls/women iqs led to posts being deleted.

and back to topic: it's nice that on latest update got taste of sex as vampire.

Reactions: Ayhsel

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I like the font as is... sometimes things can be harder to read but none the less better ambiance.
also releases are always on Mondays id say.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes