4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Not that i mind it all. But is Likesblondes going to keep it to 1 update per month or is nothing said about that ??
i heard something about reaching patreon goal and updates more frequent

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
For fucks sake, what is wrong with every possible font in this game? And what is wrond with music???

Last edited:

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
For fucks sake, what is wrong with every possible font in this game? And what is wrond with music???
Yes, the font takes some getting used to. And the music is, if at all, unfortunately only average. Funny: in the last game update the music was completely forgotten by the dev! But I would recommend the Audio Mod anyway. But: unfortunately the saves are not compatible and you have to restart. But in my opinion it is worth it.

Reactions: WINTEX

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I'm all for a good story, and I really like what you've got here, but in around six hours i only saw like 2 sexual situations. This is great, and i'm going to keep playing no matter what, but i do hope there's more at some point. Maybe I just chose all the wrong things...
Some game's story are sooo good story matters little time like this one and there's are deluca

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
What's wrong? Seem good to me.
If you're about fonts, than they unreadble, especially on 1366x768 screen. Yes you can get used to it, but if you're already adding second font, why just dont add DEFAULT RenPy's font anyway? Its not like it would take you to do much work if you're already added second one.
And if you're about music, its just ruins atmosphere, it plays at scenes that dont fit it. Oh, by the way, kschn68 thanks again for you're advice for Audio Mode, i dont use usually dont use mods and like to play game as it ment to be, but this mod is amazine.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
If you're about fonts, than they unreadble, especially on 1366x768 screen. Yes you can get used to it, but if you're already adding second font,
I don't want to sound like an asshole now, but why are you running Rebirth on such an ancient resolution?

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I don't want to sound like an asshole now, but why are you running Rebirth on such an ancient resolution?
Its laptop, pretty old but still better than i can buy for less that 700 as i upgraded it a little. And yes, the screen is not the best, but its better than nothing. And its metal, not plastic, with great sound. What else do i need for VNs, youtube and web surfing?

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Its laptop, pretty old but still better than i can buy for less that 700 as i upgraded it a little. And yes, the screen is not the best, but its better than nothing. And its metal, not plastic, with great sound. What else do i need for VNs, youtube and web surfing?
Of course you can let all of the things you mentioned run on a potato, but you shouldn't be surprised if everything doesn't work as expected.

Do you have the option of running your laptop over the television, or e.g. stream an Android smartphone on your TV? Maybe this could make it more readable for you.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
1366x768 is the most used resolution on desktops to this day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have doubts about that, but if we check a little more gamer oriented stat from steam 63% FullHD
What is there to doubt it? This is tracked from page views across around 2 million sites.
Even on steam, a more focused search, that resolution is still the second most used.
i'd say 1920*1080 or 2560*1440 are more popular than 1366*768, 1280*1024 is quite used too.
2560x1440 is barely used according to this. I was surprised by this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well steam isn't most reliable source but still quite accurate.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
1366x768 is the most used resolution on desktops to this day.
Millions of people today still use Windows 7 and also Windows XP, but just because they exist does not mean that today's developers have to take them into account. The same applies to older standards such as resolutions. Even my oldest smartphone has 1080p, which is unfortunately the minimum standard in the computer sector these days.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Millions of people today still use Windows 7 and also Windows XP, but just because they exist does not mean that today's developers have to take them into account. The same applies to older standards such as resolutions. Even my oldest smartphone has 1080p, which is unfortunately the minimum standard in the computer sector these days.
This is going a bit off topic but since you mentioned it.

If that were true we wouldn't have games from today having OS Win7 and video cards from GeForce series 700 as minimum requirements for games.
Developers (on pc games) take great care to not allienate a big share of their potential market sales by making sure to not make games only people with high end computers could play.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes