4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
I think a lot of people here have a hard time seeing things through the MC's eyes. We know the setting and the nature of it. But this is all very new to the MC. He'll have to stumble along the way. It would make no sense if he understood the ins and outs of the new society he's just been made part of. To him, it's basically like humans except they drink blood.
I don't have a hard time seeing through the MC's eyes, I was merely stating my preferred vampire power fantasy and whether he meets those qualifications yet or not. I wasn't passing any judgment on the fact that he's a fledgling.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
DISCLAIMER: If authors dislike me sharing this I will remove it. I always act putting the novel first.

Hi
1601944685929.png
We're working on the next upload.
So far the images have been giving us fits. Trying to both having the dark setting and allowing players to see what is going on :). But we'll get it done.
It's quite early in the process, and I don't have a lot to report right now.

Best regards
Likesblondes

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
DISCLAIMER: If authors dislike me sharing this I will remove it. I always act with the novel best wishes in mind.

Hi
View attachment 846631
So far the images have been giving us fits. Trying to both having the dark setting and allowing players to see what is going on :). But we'll get it done.

Best regards
Likesblondes
Thank you!!

Reactions: Paapi and Ayhsel

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
DISCLAIMER: If authors dislike me sharing this I will remove it. I always act putting the novel first.

Hi
View attachment 846631

Best regards
Likesblondes
that image doesn't look omnious at all...

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ikr, we need Laurie to shoot at a moments notice otherwise her ass can stay with Carmen down in the basement.
Even Sharon was to slow, Andrew too, why would u think Laurie will be a big help, not to mention she only has a pistol... not exactly usefull even when she hits.
The only way i see Laurie as helpfull would require a large amount of plot armor, otherwise i'd say she's only usefull as bait.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Even Sharon was to slow, Andrew too, why would u think Laurie will be a big help, not to mention she only has a pistol... not exactly usefull even when she hits.
The only way i see Laurie as helpfull would require a large amount of plot armor, otherwise i'd say she's only usefull as bait.
Andrew and Laurie aren't common humans anymore, they are weak compared to vampires but stronger than humans thanks to vampire blood. Even if she has no chance against the creature alone she doesn't have to be a hindrance either.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
You are staked, incapacitated and Andrew saves your ass.
Thanks for the fast reply,

AND holy shit that's funny.. :ROFLMAO: I was wondering because of the upcoming "fight" and if they would actually adopt multiple branches there. Like if you have all 3 abilities unlocked or just 1 or 2 given the early RNG of unlocking them we have already seen people miss out on that lewd content because they didn't have secret whispers..

Then in my train of thought ( I only played with max points so far every time ) I was wondering how that event turned out...

So it could be that with secret whispers you get more story because maybe the female creature is sentient enough to use that? or maybe even avoid a fight entirely with her ( given how secret whispers worked the first time ) and find out she's the archons pawn or something to get to Sharon maybe? hmmm:unsure:

I kinda thought they didn't do that kind of branching and you might get a game over screen... it's interesting they worked that in
and really promising for the upcoming update I suppose with so many different variables..

Just hope they didn't change the secret whispers too much from the first time and last time you used it on Miri it was quite disappointing which I mentioned in my previous post ;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I'm even more hyped again to see how this plays out..

Guess I will have to make a few others saves to see how things develop if you aren't maxed

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Thanks for the fast reply,

AND holy shit that's funny.. :ROFLMAO: I was wondering because of the upcoming "fight" and if they would actually adopt multiple branches there. Like if you have all 3 abilities unlocked or just 1 or 2 given the early RNG of unlocking them we have already seen people miss out on that lewd content because they didn't have secret whispers..

Then in my train of thought ( I only played with max points so far every time ) I was wondering how that event turned out...

So it could be that with secret whispers you get more story because maybe the female creature is sentient enough to use that? or maybe even avoid a fight entirely with her ( given how secret whispers worked the first time ) and find out she's the archons pawn or something to get to Sharon maybe? hmmm:unsure:

I kinda thought they didn't do that kind of branching and you might get a game over screen... it's interesting they worked that in
and really promising for the upcoming update I suppose with so many different variables..

Just hope they didn't change the secret whispers too much from the first time and last time you used it on Miri it was quite disappointing which I mentioned in my previous post ;

Now I'm even more hyped again to see how this plays out..

Guess I will have to make a few others saves to see how things develop if you aren't maxed
I think the way this novel is structured regarding powers is that there is essentially one path for now, with small deviations that lead to the same thing.
While some may claim that that renders a lot of the choices pointless, I am actually happy with that. Too many times developers fail to see the curse of dimensionality and set up several non linear choices and sooner rather than later they realize they bit more than they could chew. I'd rather the game has very few but well developed routes. Or, how I like to explain it, to make the game tree grew in height instead of width.

And yeah, Andrew once again proving he is awesome!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes