I want my mc join the dark side fuck humanity
Then, repeat after me.

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me.

By the way, you might want to start practicing with a red lightsaber and cursing Disney for ruining your franchise.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Then, repeat after me.

The Force shall free me.

By the way, you might want to start practicing with a red lightsaber and cursing Disney for ruining your franchise.
The Force shall free me.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dog and Ayhsel

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
The updates in Episode 2 have been getting pretty small, but at least they will get bigger (AKA back to their original size basically lol) now because of the patreon stretch goal being reached.

As for this episode:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The updates in Episode 2 have been getting pretty small, but at least they will get bigger (AKA back to their original size basically lol) now because of the patreon stretch goal.

As for this episode:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes that is the cop you meet at the police station (she wears baseball cap in police station).

Reactions: FFTW

fullarsenal

Apr 23, 2017
It's not that much of work to be rude and aggressive if you live for centuries. And MC is still, what? Around 25, 30?
And it is important to be as humane as possible cause the moment you let your beast loose you will never be a humane again.
As sharon mentioned you will likely be like that blonde vampire thot.
he's not acting out of character is my point, almost all these vampire stories have a power control struggle with the older and younger gens it wouldnt make sense if he was a nice guy he would just try to fit in if that was the case.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
he's not acting out of character is my point, almost all these vampire stories have a power control struggle with the older and younger gens it wouldnt make sense if he was a nice guy he would just try to fit in if that was the case.
He is nice guy to those that deserves it, like sharon, laurie, Andrew etcetera and random people that doesn't not deserve vampire cruelty. But he also did not hesitate to hurt those who scumbags who tried to hurt people closer to him and himself. Like that that idiot hunter or those errand boys of Archon.
Being rude and aggressive to people those that shelter him will only leave him to stand alone in this cruel vampire society.

fullarsenal

Apr 23, 2017
I mean this dude does throw andrew on the ground to talk to sharon, hes reckless its his character trait.
i wasnt saying for them to make him more aggressive and rude i was saying he kinda already is and thats fine for the story not every mc should be a disney prince.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I mean this dude does throw andrew on the ground to talk to sharon, hes reckless its his character trait.
i wasnt saying for them to make him more aggressive and rude i was saying he kinda already is and thats fine for the story not every mc should be a disney prince.
Well, so far he beated the Archon guy and killed the Hunter without hesitation or remorse.
The MC can be a good guy around his freinds, if the players want, but he can be aggresive too.

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
I prefer the Machiavellian predator style of vampire personally, and while the the MC isn't exactly strategically brilliant at least the VN is pretty good at making you feel like a predator imo.

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
I prefer the Machiavellian predator style of vampire personally, and while the the MC isn't exactly strategically brilliant at least the VN is pretty good at making you feel like a predator imo.
I think a lot of people here have a hard time seeing things through the MC's eyes. We know the setting and the nature of it. But this is all very new to the MC. He'll have to stumble along the way. It would make no sense if he understood the ins and outs of the new society he's just been made part of. To him, it's basically like humans except they drink blood.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes