4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well one advantage is both Likesblondes and especially Ptolemy are not first timers as devs and know what different paths entail in workload and are capable of doing it, so they will not introduce big branches too early or too late. So if they will introduce them there is a good chance they will work.
Perhaps the next episode the could give us some answer and not only new questions.:p

Last edited:

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I'm not sure how animations are made using renpy but it would be a bundle of slight movement rendered images sequencing one after the other no? that would take a few days work easy no? Id rather just have good quality story and content.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Remember that each episode is a separated download. They could always put the new variable (humanity) in the next one.

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
Just to put my two cents in on the animations debate, I think that ship has sailed for this game. If the game was made with them in mind and I knew what to expect quality-wise I'd be all for them, as I do think animations can make a VN better.

But as is, I have no idea what kind of animation quality to expect from this dev. (I never played his other game, so I don't know if that game had animations or not) But I do know that he can make an intriguing story, so given a choice I'd go with keeping the content I know he can do well over the gamble.

Maybe in episode 3 he could blow us away with animations, but the way it's been presented now it feels like a riskier choice for uncertain gain.

Reactions: meanmanatee

Gee2

Jun 23, 2020
why you start with 5 € tiers, 1 or 2 is not much, but i like to pay that for a free game i like.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Yes, he would need to be a special kind of stupid to do that after the mess he did with Laurie.
That would not exactly be a change in character though.
I am still a bit dismayed that you can not stop him from blurting out every new info about his powers or ancestry as soon as he finds out about it. Wanting more details about a power from Sharon is one thing, but going "Oh btw, I am likely Templerspawn" to Merrick seemed pointless.

But talking of oddities in character: I find it strange that Sharon seemed so eager to show off her motorcycle but is unwilling or simply unable to drive a car.

Reactions: Mr_Sel
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes