4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know, I was asking if Sharon said something about food and drink or not because I don't remember.
There was a discussion with Laurie earlier in which they wondered and what would happen if Laurie asked MC's Mother for her brownies and MC saying that if he would vomit those out there might be hundreds of reasons. Just from my mind so might have misquoted a word or two.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
In VTM if you drink or eat something you vomit, your vampire can drink blood only.
In this episode the MC ate an omelete and drank wine without problems.
Didn't Sharon say something about the vomit thing before?
Apparently he already is as powerful as older vampires and could probably beat the shit out of Sharon, he even has visions about walking in the sun, which will happen at some point. What's some omelette on top of that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ragnar

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Apparently he already is as powerful as older vampires and could probably beat the shit out of Sharon, he even has visions about walking in the sun, which will happen at some point. What's some omelette on top of that?
I assumed his vision was of Carmen with her past lover.
That he is a overpowered vampire is true, hope this will not get boring and he has enemies that can endangered him.

Reactions: Ragnar

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
This isn't VTM therefore likesblonde can take the story and lore in any direction he sees fit.
For those of us bringing up VtM, we know it's not VtM, but likesblonde took A LOT of inspiration from that game, where honestly, if you just change the names of a few things, it's literally VtM. That's why we bring it up, because it gives us rules to work with when talking about how things work and why things are happening the way they are.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah, that is, thanks.
It's a small inconsistency or maybe something more :unsure: Honestly I was thinking he would vomit all over Miri during the sex scene :LOL:
Can you also eat something with Miri if you did not have the power? Cause I think it would be awesome that the food comes biting MC in the ass right in the fight with that ugly bitch...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, that is, thanks.
It's a small inconsistency or maybe something more :unsure: Honestly I was thinking he would vomit all over Miri during the sex scene :LOL:
Would at least be a more realistic explanation why his spell broke at the end.:ROFLMAO:
So counting all things togheter three small inconsistency here: Miri's haircut, the eating/drinking and the spell ending.

Reactions: Ayhsel and Ragnar

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Can you also eat something with Miri if you did not have the power? Cause I think it would be awesome that the food comes biting MC in the ass right in the fight with that ugly bitch...
You're forced to eat by the script even if you don't use your power.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hopefully they will then fix that thing. Thing is, I find it very weird that they brought in the previous update while talking to Laurie just to totally disregard it in the following update for plot.

About the spell breaking, we still know very little of how it works. I am not even sad it broke, as it was too OP. There should be a way to limit such a power. I just want them to be consistent about it.

Miri's hair, I do think it is just a simple mistake. I mean, unless her hair grows in a day! We do have vampires and monsters, would not be the strangest thing, though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Miri's hair, I do think it is just a simple mistake. I mean, unless her hair grows in a day! We do have vampires and monsters, would not be the strangest thing, though.
The hair thing must be a renders thing, she wore a cap at the police station. You have to render the hair, then the cap on top and eliminate the clipping. Using a bald model with a cap is faster.

Reactions: Erdan88 and Ayhsel

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The spell thing can be limited in a various ways. Can only work on humans or humans with weak minds. Or ir only work when the basic thought were already there, so you can only grow a thought and not put an alien thought in a mind.
Or they had simple nerfed it themeselve.

The hair thing, I don't like to thing that Miri is the next non-human creature, even though the spell thing and her mention about her babies could make more seens.

And I agree, I don't like this inconsistency. I can live with a lot of weird rules in movies and games, yet inconsistency always annoy me.

Reactions: Ayhsel and Ragnar

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
power duration (spell) also grows in time when MC blood become more and more potent and duration of spell is longer and stronger with experience :) and for food i think he will pay the price in the fight... and i also think here big role play humanity we almost choise all good options not to lose humanity... sometimes big humanity can do miracles in WoD/Reb the bigger humanity body can emulate all mortal things sometimes even walk small time under the sun... humanity playing role in sleep, duration of torpor etc...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes