4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Reading this comment section gives me a headache. All the opinions and speculations. Based off all kinds of different vamp lore and crap.....bla bla bla. Game is great so far. Even with my novice vampire lore mind exploding from all the things I read on here. I do have one question to you vamp experts. I seen people saying vamps don't produce lubricants. Silvia, vigina wetness, etc. So why the hell can the MC still bust a nut? Just something i was wondering.

Reactions: Weasel_Face

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Magic? Inject himself with it before? Perhaps blood isn't the only thing he can drain?
Some crazy sixth sense thing and he only believe all that happen to him and in reality he is long death or in rubber room?
Thousand and one possible answer for it. Yet, we all just do some guesswork here. Sometimes we hit the nail on the head and sometimes we are as far away from the truth that we must measure the distance in light years.;)

I for myself don't think to much about this "sex issue" particular. If it works, make sense for the world the author has build and is consistent with all the other things in this wolrd then I'm happy.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So why the hell can the MC still bust a nut? Just something i was wondering.
Well, you know how it is. People like to compare anything related to favoured vampire lore with the game. The line between comparisons and expectations then become blurry. Just because this VN is for example based upon VtM lore doesn't mean it follows the lore by the letter. In my opinion that would be suicide for any title anyway for several reasons.

So the answer is: Just because they can't in actual VtM lore doesn't mean he can't here. This isn't VtM. It has its own lore. Plus lets not forget.. VtM is a game. Its rulebook is, like with all games, but a guideline. Any storyteller can tweak and modify any rule as he or she see fit. Thats always rule #1.

Again, just to repeat myself the important part. This isn't some official VtM title and bare in mind that the official VtM titles often deviate from the system entirelly. I mean read a lore book then read a rulebook and you'll find the two barely having anything in common. (This applies to every single verse. From Dungeons&Dragons to Warhammer. This is always the case. You cannot sell stories based upon the system and you cannot roleplay a system with things that appear in the lore.)

Its just loosely based upon VtM and thats it.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I did get the feeling that MC was not under an extreme amount of pleasure when he had sex with the cop. The descriptions were less impactful than the ones when he drinks blood, specially from another vampire, which is overall probably consistent.

Remains to see how he feels when we finally manage to bang Sharon. Or when mommy realizes we are alive and decides to go full vamp incest on us :love:

Anyway, hopefully all is good tomorrow and the game is released. I am a 5 dollar patreon so I technically have to wait a week... but if all goes unethical here as usual somebody would leak it.

Can't wait to see what's going on with that ugly bitch!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not necessarily weird speculations though, as stated above it's interesting to understand how things work in this universe.
And by MC needing to be filled with blood to have some bodily functions the question naturally arises how that works for female vampires.

And I get that this might not be interesting to everyone but there are some others who also inquire about these things so why not discuss it?
They would need it to achieve sexual pleasure from what was shown in game, just like the male vampires.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
With still no news on patreon, I hope the release is on Sunday (today). Or did I throw my $10 down the loo...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Oh ok. I was worried because usually by this time it's out right??
Not sure to be honest, as I am a 5 dollar patreon. But if something happened, unless it was an actual emergency, he would have told in a message that today would not be released. So for now, we wait.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ok lets speculate a little
Do you think in this episdoe.
we are going to see more of MC's powers when we fight this creature
Not new powers but I do believe we will see him do quite well, even without claws.

To be honest, what I worried most is whether the decision of taking or not Laurie will matter... I think it is safer for her to be with me all the time, but at the same time you are taking her to a battle beyond her (and maybe even yours) capabilities blind!

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Not new powers but I do believe we will see him do quite well, even without claws.

To be honest, what I worried most is whether the decision of taking or not Laurie will matter... I think it is safer for her to be with me all the time, but at the same time you are taking her to a battle beyond her (and maybe even yours) capabilities blind!
ooh yeah Laurie won't hold herself in this fight. I choose to take her with me. for the only thing is when we fight. That she is atleast is close to me so i can try to protect her. And while we don't know the outcome yet i hope victory is ours

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes