4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Heh, I deliberately skipped the previous 2 updates so I could, at least, enjoy some new content for about half an hour or so.

It went mostly Ok but the final fight was a bit of a disappointment like a writer took pages out of the Game Of Thrones idiotic final battle.
I was kinda expecting MCs new speed, strength, and claws to play a bigger part in it and the actual combat sequence to show it but... meh.
All the NPCs and MC were pretty bland acting confused, indecisive, and weak.

Props to Laurie for saving the day, about the only good moment in the last update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Heh, I deliberately skipped the previous 2 updates so I could, at least, enjoy some new content for about half an hour or so.

It went mostly Ok but the final fight was a bit of a disappointment like a writer took pages out of the Game Of Thrones idiotic final battle.
I was kinda expecting MCs new speed, strength, and claws to play a bigger part in it and the actual combat sequence to show it but... meh.
All the NPCs and MC were pretty bland acting confused, indecisive, and weak.

Props to Laurie for saving the day, about the only good moment in the last update.
She was stronger and faster than them.

They WERE weak.

MC may have powers and got them faster than other vamps but he isn't a fighter. So far all he's managed to do is take out one underprepared guy that was missing an eye.

They went against a feral that's been killing for years. He isn't on her level when it comes to speed and strength. It would be like putting you in the octagon against Stipe Miocic, you would be so far outclassed it wouldn't be funny.

One day the MC may be a badass, right now he's a child that's been given some shiny toys but doesn't know how to play with them.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
im feeling mirisoulstain is more than just something which determines if you drink from sharon. Enthrallment happens only if u drink from the vamp 3 times and that too at regular interval right? Besides sharon said specifically that they shouldnt do that for sometime now. Perhaps we may see what happens with miri in the next update...

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
im feeling mirisoulstain is more than just something which determines if you drink from sharon. Enthrallment happens only if u drink from the vamp 3 times and that too at regular interval right? Besides sharon said specifically that they shouldnt do that for sometime now. Perhaps we may see what happens with miri in the next update...
My biggest fear was that the concept of "soulstainmiri" meant more about MC's soul that Miri. While she could have been talking about the food, maybe what she felt rotten was MC's soul.

Your point was also true, that they are getting closer to mutual enthrallment now.

Really gotta be more careful with how we act. I might not be true to my slut self and bang everything I like but actually think of my choices here.... if I managed to control myself. To be honest I did not find Miri that hot so it wasn't too much of an effort to go back. But other as Astrid, Carmen or the vamp running the disco and well.. once a slut, always a slut.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Ok, so.. I know it was quite a few renders, but god was that short.
Updates for rebirth are always short, people either complain about updates taking to long or not having enough content when they do release quickly, you can't have it both ways.

Personally i usually wait 3-6 month intervals before i play new rebirth content.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Ok, so.. I know it was quite a few renders, but god was that short.
From the Horse's mouth...

Like I said, most of this update is taken by up by one scene and it's different paths. In the future, when the story splits like this again, we might consider splitting the update in the different paths. Give it a bit less girth and a bit more length, if that makes any sense.

At any rate, we hope you enjoy it, and please report any bugs you might find.

Best regards

Likesblondes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Updated my audio/cheating Mod for the new game version Episode 2 / Update 5
Link to the Mod page here
(this time some more sound effects, too - I only say flamethrower...)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
you know i just noticed alot of the sex scene with Miri was it mostly focused on her face. no full body view of her actually having sex. just a close up of vaginal sex and thats pretty much it. cant say much about not having a choice where to finish cause pretty sure that's a whole can of beans that need to be explained.

Sanaa Star

Mar 14, 2019
I case you like to delete some old files from previous play-throughs (e.g. to save space, like to play again), here is the place where your save files are stored.

• [username on your computer]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Vamp-123456789

PS Sorry, couldn't find this explanation before, but for instance "trumpthatbitch" also posted an explanation.
Vamp seems to be an old title of this game

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So, in a battle of a feral vampire monster vs 2 vampires, one Merrick, and their human sidekicks....obviously the human sidekicks are the ones that will win the battle while their masters run away from the flamethrower. Sort of funny.

I wonder if the axe that was left behind will come back to bite them. Several dead officers, a pile of ash and an axe. Obviously, whoever left the axe is the murderer. Sharon is in the system, the key is when was she put in the system? There is a big difference if she was put there 50 years ago vs 5 years ago. 50 years, the cops will probably guess it's just a coincidence....5 years and she is the prime suspect in a murder case.

If we take that and try to make it realistic, 5 years is a lot more likely. The USA's fingerprint database was just made in 1999, before then it was all paper files.

I'm going to guess we'll be getting a knock at the door soon.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
So, in a battle of a feral vampire monster vs 2 vampires, one Merrick, and their human sidekicks....obviously the human sidekicks are the ones that will win the battle while their masters run away from the flamethrower. Sort of funny.

I wonder if the axe that was left behind will come back to bite them. Several dead officers, a pile of ash and an axe. Obviously, whoever left the axe is the murderer. Sharon is in the system, the key is when was she put in the system? There is a big difference if she was put there 50 years ago vs 5 years ago. 50 years, the cops will probably guess it's just a coincidence....5 years and she is the prime suspect in a murder case.

If we take that and try to make it realistic, 5 years is a lot more likely. The USA's fingerprint database was just made in 1999, before then it was all paper files.

I'm going to guess we'll be getting a knock at the door soon.
Depends... none of the officers died from this axe tho... The axe is not the murder weapon. So although the axe proves Sharon was there, being the prime suspect in a murder case isn't what they should be worried about. The police should try to reach Sharon as a witness, not as a suspect.

However, there is a waaaay bigger threat : if her fingerprints are entered in the database and if those fingerprints are VERY old, they should trigger a lot of alarms for the Vampire Hunters. Here I'm not talking about those "amateurs" at the beginning of episode 2, but real Vampire Hunters with a lot of financial means and actual anti-Vampire tools. The consequences could be very serious.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes