4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
In the fight I want like a momentary body transformation or some sort would look cool... pointy ears veins almost popping cray cray mc...

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Rebirth [Ep. 2 Up.5]
PC: -
MAC: -

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Rebirth [Ep. 2 Up.5] [LikesBlondes]

Original size: 1.73 GB

Compressed size: 75.3 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So shorrrrrt! :(

EDIT: Just checking the code. A lot of flexibility according to previous choices, that is why it felt so short. If you take all possibilities it is not a small update.

Banging the cop has unexpected effects! I did something I shouldn't and went back and changed my decision. I will tread more carefully now about using my powers!
Also, as we noticed before, when the red dream beauty appears, the code is written as "show mom".

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Saw a lot of speculation about how badass the MC was going to be fighting that thing.

Whoever voted for getting his arse kicked and saved by the mortal, you win.

I was right though, tell me that vamp wasn't hot at the end!

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
So shorrrrrt! :(

EDIT: Just checking the code. A lot of flexibility according to previous choices, that is why it felt so short. If you take all possibilities it is not a small update.

Banging the cop has unexpected effects! I did something I shouldn't and went back and changed my decision. I will tread more carefully now about using my powers!
Also, as we notices before, when the red dream beauty appears, the code is written as "show mom".
Yea after rotten (egg) smell dialogue i go back and don't use my power on cop and there is 2 or 3 more scene with Sharon.

Yet still short and we thought we are strong we got 3 ability kinda thing but 1 invis. monster nearly killed us ...

Reactions: Ayhsel

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Saw a lot of speculation about how badass the MC was going to be fighting that thing.

We waited and epic fight like MC finally show off some power or get bad ass but that thing give our ass to us just :BootyTime:
She is not monster , She just want to be loved... :KEK:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

I think he did quite well, if you have the claws!! I was not expecting him to overpower her, I was just expecting him to be more of an asset than a liability to the experienced guys! Big difference in expectations.

And yes, Laurie was fucking awesome!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs wish update was longer. I play this more for the story than sexual content. I know Sharon is probably end game just wish the updates was longer.

I also though we would get some anime type plot armor in that fight. I was like MC about to get another power up

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sighs wish update was longer. I play this more for the story than sexual content. I know Sharon is probably end game just wish the updates was longer.
The same happened to me, then I checked the code. It has a lot of variations according to power an choices, that is why it feels so short.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
The same happened to me, then I checked the code. It has a lot of variations according to power an choices, that is why it feels so short.
I see did you bring Laurie? I didn't I made her stay at home and didn't drink more blood. I was afraid she might die or let out the human in the cage if she drunk b

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

I also though we would get some anime type plot armor in that fight. I was like MC about to get another power up
i would prefer to end with Laurie over Sharon

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I see did you bring Laurie? I didn't I made her stay at home and didn't drink more blood. I was afraid she might die or let out the human in the cage if she drunk b
Yeah I did. She fucking saved my ass!!

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes