4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
She was stronger and faster than them.

They WERE weak.

MC may have powers and got them faster than other vamps but he isn't a fighter. So far all he's managed to do is take out one underprepared guy that was missing an eye.

They went against a feral that's been killing for years. He isn't on her level when it comes to speed and strength. It would be like putting you in the octagon against Stipe Miocic, you would be so far outclassed it wouldn't be funny.

One day the MC may be a badass, right now he's a child that's been given some shiny toys but doesn't know how to play with them.
You are right, of course - she was fast and strong and our MC is just a newbie but... they gave him powers (mainly claws) that should have been used more effectively/prominently during the fight, and also this doesn't change the fact that the whole fight sequence was pretty weak and not exciting as it could have been with a little more imagination from the writer/devs.

My expectations about that fight were a bit different so I (cheeky bastard how dare he!) dared to voice my discontent and got facepalmed for it :p
Lesson learned, heh.

Reactions: HansDampf788

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
You can always count with Avaron1974 to explain things with as much subtlety as the kick of a raging bull.

No, honestly, you were soft this time by regular standards. What happened? only one kick with that UFC analogy.
I kinda value Avaron1974 comments, we might not necessarily agree on some instances in various games threads and voice different opinions.
Although, I never found them to be obtrusive or demeaning, mostly down to earth and on point.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I kinda value Avaron1974 comments, we might not necessarily agree on some instances in various games threads and voice different opinions.
Although, I never found them to be obtrusive or demeaning, mostly down to earth and on point.
:LOL: just wait til you see her irked. Can be a bit brutal. I don't always agree with her but like Ayhsel, it's always worth a read.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You are right, of course - she was fast and strong and our MC is just a newbie but... they gave him powers (mainly claws) that should have been used more effectively/prominently during the fight, and also this doesn't change the fact that the whole fight sequence was pretty weak and not exciting as it could have been with a little more imagination from the writer/devs.

My expectations about that fight were a bit different so I (cheeky bastard how dare he!) dared to voice my discontent and got facepalmed for it :p
Lesson learned, heh.
We all get those hun, it's a right of passage.

I think the exciting fights are further onwards, he hasn't figured out his arse from his elbow yet. Even Sharron has his number at the moment and she's as placid as they come.

Getting power and knowing when and how to use it are 2 different things. He's still training and still has some way to go.

I think mother dearest will have some lessons for him yet.

Don't worry yourself, you'll get your badass vampire MC that can rip Archons apart but he's still a wee baby just yet.

The hunters tangled with a predator and survived, now he needs to stop trying to think with his limp dick and get his mind on important stuff.

Seems his desperate teen act has started to annoy her a little bit.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018

I think the exciting fights are further onwards, he hasn't figured out his arse from his elbow yet. Even Sharron has his number at the moment and she's as placid as they come.

Getting power and knowing when and how to use it are 2 different things. He's still training and still has some way to go.
Oh dear, I earned my rite of passage years ago.
I can even proudly declare that one of the devs on this site banned me from his game thread after I left a negative review on his game. :)

I can agree with your arguments concerning MCs inexperience and powers but... the thing that made me disappointed is that not long ago we were shown the true power of the claws (Archon vamp thug getting clawed) - claws are pretty powerful, they cause excruciating and almost paralyzing pain.
In the fight, our MC did not even put a single scratch on feral nos, correction - he did claw her once but without any significant effect after Laurie shot her in the face.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

I think mother dearest will have some lessons for him yet.

Don't worry yourself, you'll get your badass vampire MC that can rip Archons apart but he's still a wee baby just yet.

The hunters tangled with a predator and survived, now he needs to stop trying to think with his limp dick and get his mind on important stuff.

Seems his desperate teen act has started to annoy her a little bit.
Oh dear, I earned my rite of passage years ago.
I can even proudly declare that one of the devs on this site banned me from his game thread after I left a negative review on his game. :)

I can agree with your arguments concerning MCs inexperience and powers but... the thing that made me disappointed is that not long ago we were shown the true power of the claws (Archon vamp thug getting clawed) - claws are pretty powerful, they cause excruciating and almost paralyzing pain.
In the fight, our MC did not even put a single scratch on feral nos, correction - he did claw her once but without any significant effect after Laurie shot her in the face.
to be fair, this was an unfair fight. and the creature had every advantage.
- Sharon is a tactian more than a fighter, and yet the enemy had to other motivation than to kill and feed, there was no psychological warfare nor objective to reach.
-Marric had second thoughts about fighting a nos, and he's more of a ninja than a fighter, but there was nowhere to hide and do sneak attacks, nor would those work.
-Andrew's flamethrower is an obvious asset, yet it also painted a big target on his back.
-MC on the other hand, while he got his ass handled, he kept Andrew alive by taunting the creature, evidently she thought him the biggest thread... and Laurie is one of his assets ( as long as the moron refuses to promote her to girlfriend) so he saved the day.

Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
btw what is a feral vampire? how are they different??
One vampire dominated by their inner beast. Vampires lose humanity with time and when they do something like killing for sport. That's why Sharon has told to the MC not to kill people or dry them while feeding, and that's why she tries to feed only when needed.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
MMmm well it was good nonethless just hoped that mc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The MC is a newborn vampire, even if his blood line is really strong the feral one was a powerful vampire and probably older than all of them together.
Besides I think is better that way, playing as a Gary Stu since the beginning isn't that fun.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
to be fair, this was an unfair fight. and the creature had every advantage.
- Sharon is a tactian more than a fighter, and yet the enemy had to other motivation than to kill and feed, there was no psychological warfare nor objective to reach.
-Marric had second thoughts about fighting a nos, and he's more of a ninja than a fighter, but there was nowhere to hide and do sneak attacks, nor would those work.
-Andrew's flamethrower is an obvious asset, yet it also painted a big target on his back.
-MC on the other hand, while he got his ass handled, he kept Andrew alive by taunting the creature, evidently she thought him the biggest thread... and Laurie is one of his assets ( as long as the moron refuses to promote her to girlfriend) so he saved the day.
Agreed, unfair fight, but we somehow diverged from the main point of my contested post about the fight sequence not meeting the basic requirements to call it exciting.
Facts:
1. They know NOS can become invisible but MC can become invisible too - an obvious tactical advantage that was not used in the fight
2. Sharon tactician? There was not a shred of tactics in their "squad" approach to the enemy.
3. Andrew being exposed to the backside attack, he should have pinned his back to the wall at least when she went invisible and MC should have tried using the "invisibility act" to his advantage too.

Now imagine a possibly more satisfying fight sequence - MC goes ninja invisible, gets behind feral NOS, and claws her till the cows come home.
When she turns to him he "ninja" disappears again and does the same again and again. Tactics and mindfuckery!

I tried replaying that bit without Laurie and it came as more satisfying for a very silly reason - MCs (Ripley) Alien movie reference sentence after the fight.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So shorrrrrt! :(

EDIT: Just checking the code. A lot of flexibility according to previous choices, that is why it felt so short. If you take all possibilities it is not a small update.

Banging the cop has unexpected effects! I did something I shouldn't and went back and changed my decision. I will tread more carefully now about using my powers!
Also, as we noticed before, when the red dream beauty appears, the code is written as "show mom".
What happened? I only ate the omelete and said goodbye.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Ragnar, If you fuck the cop after eating omelette you don't get to kiss Sharon at the end of the update.
It makes sense I guess, too be able to fuck her you have to mind fuck her first.
That's why I chose not to do it..

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes