4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Fundo

Aug 27, 2018
On all the comments about using more powers it needs to be understood that powers may not be available. If with only the claws variation the fight was this short imagine if he also included a variation on invisibility. There are only so many alternatives that dev can do without a simple fight requiring 3 months developings.

Besides, he did use his claws if you have them and they save the day, without claws, I think she escapes instead of getting turned to ashes, although the idea is that the sun might finish the job.
One thing I don't get, when MC first got his claws he scratched the peon vamps neck who then proceeds to scream like his junk was slammed in a door. MC goes full stabby on the ferals neck with both dick beaters and we get no reaction...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
One thing I don't get, when MC first got his claws he scratched the peon vamps neck who then proceeds to scream like his junk was slammed in a door. MC goes full stabby on the ferals neck with both dick beaters and we get no reaction...
Read above Avaron1974's post. She mentions that too.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Feral's don't deal with pain like everyone else. It just angers them and they want to take that anger out on whatever it is that caused it.

They aren't rational thinking beings. That pain just pissed her off and made her want to rip his throat out.

Think of it like a feral animal. If you backed say, a wolf into a corner and stabbed it, it's not going to howl in pain and cry to itself it's going to lunge at you and try and eat your face.

Reactions: Jove76

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
Ummm, not really. Merrick went ahead, came back, and informed them what/who they will be facing - they knew exactly what they will be going against.
Instead of going in as headless chickens, they should have had at least a semblance of some tactics or a plan.
NOS was feeding on a cop, not the best moment to start grilling her with a flamethrower. They needed to draw her out or... use MC ninja ability to get close fast, claw her a bit, and draw her out so Andrew can roast her from a safe distance.

Just goddamn admit it that the fight sequence was like a Game of Thrones fiasco.
You're talking shit here. So your plan would have been for the MC to go ahead alone, try to sneak up on her and claw her, then run away hoping to be able to put enough distance between himself and that thing for Andrew to hopefully wait in ambush? That would be a very quick way of getting him killed, I think. Not to mention that he's not supposed to use the invisible thing in front of Merrick. Sharon warned him about that.
The Game of Thrones comparison is nonsense. And if your argument is that the fight could have been better, sure. Things can always be improved upon. But I'd refrain from using words like fiasco or pathetic, if that's the point you're trying to make.

Reactions: MataHariX

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Ummm, not really. Merrick went ahead, came back, and informed them what/who they will be facing - they knew exactly what they will be going against.
Instead of going in as headless chickens, they should have had at least a semblance of some tactics or a plan.
NOS was feeding on a cop, not the best moment to start grilling her with a flamethrower. They needed to draw her out or... use MC ninja ability to get close fast, claw her a bit, and draw her out so Andrew can roast her from a safe distance.

Just goddamn admit it that the fight sequence was like a Game of Thrones fiasco.

They knew that it is a feral, not how strong she is/was. There is a difference.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
In that scene she had to be but story wise Sharron is not that high above the MC in the pecking order.
Almost forgot about this.
In highly daring situations people can get motivated to show surprising strength, courage, and determination.
Sharon loves MC and her motivation to act like RIPLEY to save his skinny ass was through the roof.

So yes, she might not be a fighter but at that moment she had all the motivation in the world to act as one.
Pecking order be damned, it was a desperate act to save the one she loves.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
You're talking shit here. So your plan would have been for the MC to go ahead alone, try to sneak up on her and claw her, then run away hoping to be able to put enough distance between himself and that thing for Andrew to hopefully wait in ambush? That would be a very quick way of getting him killed, I think. Not to mention that he's not supposed to use the invisible thing in front of Merrick. Sharon warned him about that.
The Game of Thrones comparison is nonsense. And if your argument is that the fight could have been better, sure. Things can always be improved upon. But I'd refrain from using words like fiasco or pathetic, if that's the point you're trying to make.
Look dude, this is a VN, there has to be a story and a good one at it. We got to know all the main participants well so far and none of them is an idiot.
The fight was going to happen.
There were numerous ways to make them not look like headless chickens, drag the fight sequence as long as it takes but make it more exciting and thought out than it was.
I was just throwing out some ideas on how it could have gone. "The Game of Thrones fiasco" was the clearest reference about not planning for this fight at all, nothing more to it.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I did that we get to save only 3 or 4 times right
Then you probably need to make sure those save files are in the right location.
On PC it's ; C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Vamp-1564412106
What it is on Android I don't know, and depending on your version of Android it might further complicate things,
I think I've read that you need to store saves on SD card otherwise they won't be accessible some ownership/privileges issues
Not sure tho, I don't use Android...

Spadeace1645

May 24, 2020
Then you probably need to make sure those save files are in the right location.
On PC it's ; C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Vamp-1564412106
What it is on Android I don't know, and depending on your version of Android it might further complicate things,
I think I've read that you need to store saves on SD card otherwise they won't be accessible some ownership/privileges issues
Not sure tho, I don't use Android...
Well for ep 2 up 4 saves worked but not for up 5

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I declare Laurie as the MVP for the fighr, and declare she should be showered with kisses and affection, plus some dating and romancing
I'd like that! Slowly she has been winning me over. Again, she is not in the podium of my desires, but while in the beginning she was just a childhood friend (which is almost never a compliment when I say it), she is slightly becoming a nice romanceable assistant!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Maybe someone can elaborate on this, how does such a strong animal like, apparently not too intelligent feral vampire go unnoticed for that long considering she must be as some state older then MC's group combined and so much more powerful..

Of course it was well spoken enough to give an extra hint at how powerful the blood in MC is;

fnos "\" Elfrt!\" She mumbles incoherently."
fnos "\" Morsel.\" That word you understood as she readys to sink her teeth into your body."
fnos "\" The blood is strong.\""
fnos "\" Grrr... Smell it...\""

:FacePalm:

All in all it just seems a bit unsatisfying.. And with the ending of having Andrew and Sharon on high alert, Merrick MIA. I really hope there was more at play here..

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes