4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Where the hell is Merrick? Did he run back until their home city? :LOL:

Like I said I think he should be fucked up in the end but they should have atleast tried to use the MC abilities in the fight, yes marrick is better at being a "ninja" but he sucks as a fighter BUT the MC does not suck as a fighter if he has his claws so he would be more useful.

Just to make this perfectly clear I do not expect or want the MC to beat a very old and powerful vampire just that they should have tried to utilize the MC better and come up with some kinda plan even if it sucked.
Sharon warned Dan to not show his "predator" camouflage to Merrick if he got that power. Besides only the claws were usefull in a head on fight against the feral vampire.

Reactions: Erdan88

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Sharon warned Dan to not show his "predator" camouflage to Merrick if he got that power. Besides only the claws were usefull in a head on fight against the feral vampire.
Well invisibility would have ben very helpfull, he could have done a surprise attack while Andrew/Sharon/Merrick fought it, going in stealth in fight, create a opening ect. and end the fight, or at least heavily wounded the feral vamp.

I think trying to uphold a camouflage, while being in a life or death battle against a older and clearly far superior vamp is kind of stupid thought (especialy after seeing Andrew nearly getting killed).

But it also would have increased the scenarios the dev needed to make so it is understandable.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well invisibility would have ben very helpfull, he could have done a surprise attack while Andrew/Sharon/Merrick fought it, going in stealth in fight, create a opening ect. and end the fight, or at least heavily wounded the feral vamp.

I think trying to uphold a camouflage, while being in a life or death battle against a older and clearly far superior vamp is kind of stupid thought (especialy after seeing Andrew nearly getting killed).

But it also would have increased the scenarios the dev needed to make so it is understandable.
I personally am glad that the MC didn't use the invisibility power with Merrick around, That would have been a real issue afterwards. I don't think he was thinking on that at the time though, but he was instructed to not let the Nos find out about that aspect of his gifts. That's why the Dev. decided not to allow it at this time. I am sure that when he does use it it will be momentous.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
It dont work for me
I used a save file from second last version (saved just before its end). That file successfully loaded in latest version. Are u sure that u downloaded the correct version ?? (It is in that ep2 folder & its exact size is 86.22 mb) Markel1000

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020

yes she warned him but it was kill or be killed so what good would it do for them to hide his power if they died?

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for Rebirth Compressed :

Download Episode 1

Download Ep2Up5

YOU NEED TO COMPLETE EPISODE 1 USING MY PORT IN ORDER TO PLAY EPISODE 2. IT WON'T START OTHERWISE.
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
Dont work still says i need to finish part one even tho i already did

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I used a save file from second last version (saved just before its end). That file successfully loaded in latest version. Are u sure that u downloaded the correct version ?? (It is in that ep2 folder & its exact size is 86.22 mb) Markel1000
Yes i made sure it was episode 2 update 5 still didnt work says need to finish part one

Reactions: Paapi

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Yes i made sure it was episode 2 update 5 still didnt work says need to finish part one
Who's android port are you using ? you can't use one and hoping it works on another. if its from The66 you gotta use his and if its from 0011 you gotta use his. cant be two different ones.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for Rebirth Compressed :

Download Episode 1

Download Ep2Up5

YOU NEED TO COMPLETE EPISODE 1 USING MY PORT IN ORDER TO PLAY EPISODE 2. IT WON'T START OTHERWISE.
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
Ok nevm i didnt rdad instructions

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well Merrick could already know from MC´s power if he watched the a footage from the first time policestation where he got invisible the first time. Second time police station MC and Sharon talked bout Merrick can delete the Footage Ding Ding Ding. Maybe it was planned to get away from them and watch MC more closely. Why he was teaching Laurie and what he learnt bout MC from her, we know Laurie likes to talk right. Don´t Frankout on me right? MC told Merrick already to much himself.
Laurie doesn't know much about MC powers and the footage of the policestation needs to be deleted because Sharon power so there is no point in watching it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Forgive me for asking but there are some wordy debates and they are blurring together in my search for this answer. If someone can be so kind to spoil me what all changes in choices before this update I should make (besides mirisex and take Laurie or not) that changes this playthroughs scenes, I would be really grateful.

Last edited:

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Forgive me for asking but there are some wordy debates and they are blurring together in my search for this answer. If someone can be so kind to spoil me what all changes in choices before this update I should make (besides mirisex and take Laurie or not) that changes this playthroughs scenes, I would be really grateful.
the only one is from the previous episode where you can mind control the chick and then don't mind control her so you don't eat omellete so you can kiss sharon at the end of the episode

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
the only one is from the previous episode where you can mind control the chick and then don't mind control her so you don't eat omellete so you can kiss sharon at the end of the episode
Cool I remember that one and the change in the scene if you don't take Laurie. Was afraid I might have missed some. Thank you for your response. Sadly I'm out of reacts

Reactions: Repuci

Tikita

Oct 11, 2019
This game continues to deliver high quality material and this from its start. I've been really entice by the characters, the story development, the worldbuilding, the renders, the tension... damn that is some over quality job dude. Kudos to the dev, you've being doing fine from the beginning and you keep being on top of others productions, at least for my taste.

It's good to see games labeled as "adult" focusing more on the story than only on the faping side. Add some depth to the genre.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes