4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
the scene is decent nothing special
with animations surely could be better
Yes, as would be if he took ten years to make but the cost is not worth the results. He mentioned he did less than 300 images. An animation in the very least to be done well requires 24 images per second. So this update would be an animation of less than 15 seconds? Do you still think it would be better?

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
Yes, as would be if he took ten years to make but the cost is not worth the results. He mentioned he did less than 300 images. An animation in the very least to be done well requires 24 images per second. So this update would be an animation of less than 15 seconds? Do you still think it would be better?
do u know what loop is?
also read changelog

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
do u know what loop is?
also read changelog
Oh yess. I can imagine how a loop would work on a fight that is not repetitive but dynamic. Imagine seeing the same punch over and over again... fantastic fight!

And given that you asked about changelog, this is from their patreon post, October 18th:

Hey there

We're progressing very well on the next upload. Nearing the end.

Most of this update will be focused on that fight. We wanted to stretch it out until the next night, but from what we can tell, that would take over 300 images. And that's beyond what we can do at the moment.

So I don't see your point.

rkdsb99

Aug 15, 2020
Hi Dev. Help me out here please. I am playing on Samsung galaxy E 8. 0 tab . I played and saved the first episode. When I am playing second episode it says " I think you haven't played first part. Please play first part to understand the game " I tried 3 times playing first part and saved it but it keeps on saying same thing . Help please. Thanks

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Android port is not made by the developer and he doesn't visit here. Maybe try searching the thread, i wouldn't be surprised if someone else already talked about this.

By the way, did you saved when prompted to?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
the only one is from the previous episode where you can mind control the chick and then don't mind control her so you don't eat omellete so you can kiss sharon at the end of the episode
You always eat the omellete it doesn't matter if you mindfuck Miri or not in that regard, mindfuck = Miri sex, No mindfuck = no sex.
The thing is that if you don't mindfuck Miri Sharon doesn't say anything about rotten omelletes at the end.
I think she doesn't smell the omelete, what she smells or perceives is what you have done to Miri.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0 and Faptime

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You always eat the omellete it doesn't matter if you mindfuck Miri or not in that regard, mindfuck = Miri sex, No mindfuck = no sex.
The thing is that if you don't mindfuck Miri Sharon doesn't say anything about rotten omelletes at the end.
I think she doesn't smell the omelete, what she smells or perceives is what you have done to Miri.
Yep. Sharon somehow knew what Dan did. Maybe via a keen sense of smell ( from being a vampire).

Reactions: Faptime

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you're happy with those kind of 'animations'...then more power to you. Most of us fucking hate them..they look shit, waste dev time and above all add absolutely nothing to the story/novel.
Yeah there is little that makes a sex scene completely non erotic as just a loop. Hell just one still with some hot text is a hundred times more erotic as a loop. In my mind almost always a problem with animated sex scenes is that the devs forget to add hot text. There is a reason why dirty talk really works in the bedroom. :p

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I didn't mind control Miri for sex in the last update because of how skeezy it was. I mean, I DID mind control her for sex (because sex, right?), but then I reloaded and choose not to based on how bad MC actually felt about the situation.

Now I'm really glad I did because you get to play tonsil hockey with Sharon if you don't corrupt yourself.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The game is fun, but the updates are so damn short. And nothing much happens in this. Go to the location, kill that thing and go back. done.

That is disappointing af. :(

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The game is fun, but the updates are so damn short. And nothing much happens in this. Go to the location, kill that thing and go back. done.

That is disappointing af. :(
They are released every month. Might want to wait a few updates and read all together. Just come back around the 20th every 3 months and you should have between an hour and two of reading, depending on the specific content (this one was super short because the fight had a lot of variations).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I really enjoyed this update. While I definitely enjoy lewd content, I tend to get more into a game if the characters and storyline are solid. I think there was a major upgrade in Laurie's character. Although she comes off initially as a possibly tougher sort by virtue of the clubs where she'd DJ and some of the people who tend to frequent those haunts, for a while Laurie started to check the boxes of many girl stereotypes: hanging on your every word, wanting to make sure she looks good, jealous of Sharon (rightfully or not). I get that some of this was due to the mythos in the game (pretty much every thrall longs for approval of their master, for instance), but I was starting to lose hope that she'd be anything more than a bit of backdrop behind everyone else. Fortunately, with this latest update, she proves that, human or not, frail or not, she can still be a badass.

Not even my favorite character, but I still found it harder to connect than I thought it needed to be. I'm happy there was some substance this release. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by the outcome of the fight, but I'm still uncertain how a Nos being feral makes them more potent than otherwise. Wouldn't they have the same abilities in both cases? Wouldn't, then, a Nos able to think more clearly be more likely to be effective in combat? I'm probably overthinking things, and I don't think it goes to the extent of a plot device, but it seemed a bit odd to me.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I really enjoyed this update. While I definitely enjoy lewd content, I tend to get more into a game if the characters and storyline are solid. I think there was a major upgrade in Laurie's character. Although she comes off initially as a possibly tougher sort by virtue of the clubs where she'd DJ and some of the people who tend to frequent those haunts, for a while Laurie started to check the boxes of many girl stereotypes: hanging on your every word, wanting to make sure she looks good, jealous of Sharon (rightfully or not). I get that some of this was due to the mythos in the game (pretty much every thrall longs for approval of their master, for instance), but I was starting to lose hope that she'd be anything more than a bit of backdrop behind everyone else. Fortunately, with this latest update, she proves that, human or not, frail or not, she can still be a badass.

Not even my favorite character, but I still found it harder to connect than I thought it needed to be. I'm happy there was some substance this release. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by the outcome of the fight, but I'm still uncertain how a Nos being feral makes them more potent than otherwise. Wouldn't they have the same abilities in both cases? Wouldn't, then, a Nos able to think more clearly be more likely to be effective in combat? I'm probably overthinking things, and I don't think it goes to the extent of a plot device, but it seemed a bit odd to me.
About the feral one, she isn't more powerful because she is feral, she is more powerful because she is older.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes