4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Almost surely once redhead mommy becomes aware of MC, she will (roughly I hope) teach him his lineage.
Not sure of that, may depend on how bored she is and/or how dangerous she might think it would be for MC if she was around him and if she cares about that whatsoever. :p Him mostly being unnoticed might be safest for him, so just sending a wise unconnected thrall that could guide as a mentor might work best in that case.

Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
As great as this is, I think there in lies the problem. Sharon & MC are not humans anymore and given MC's potential due to his bloodline he's going to need someone to really teach him about the vampire world and to provide him with a realistic outlook on life as a vampire. As much as I love Sharon I can't help but she's holding him back at times.
Even if Sharon is young she is teaching the MC about her own path in the Vampire world. The game doesn't tell us much about it but the source material has rich lore about it, like reaching Golconda and not being a slave of the Beast.
If anything I hope the game forks into two paths, one in which we stay with Sharon trying to remain as human as possible and the other, perhaps with Redhead or the Dark mother, embracing our blood line and becoming a more conventional badass vampire.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Olders vampires sometimes enthrall younger ones to have them under control, but blood bonds are reserved for a significant other as they bond both vampires with each other, like lovers or life partners. Sharon and the MC are close to form a blood bond, they only need to share blood one more time in a short period of time.
Powerful vampires can break the blood bond or the enthrallment.
Well, that's what I wondered about even if they would exchange blood on equal terms again seeing how MC's bloodline is more powerful and with the mystery girl appearing going this route it seems like it is foreshadowing something. Wether that is
A) some sort of romance route
or
B) it plays out that enthrallment doesn't work both ways in this case or you get to one up her in some other way.
remains to be seen but it's kinda telling that the mystery girl doesn't disapprove or even seems to encourage it.

The obsession inspired by an enthrallment does not always result in the enthralled becoming a thrall. I know that sounds contradictory, but someone who has the power to take what they want (say a much more powerful vampire) and who has the inclination to do so, doesn't have to obey their domitor to drink from them again or keep them close. They can use force to seize the object of their obsession.

There's also the issue that if vampire A and vampire B drink from each other 3 times, but vampire B is already enthralled by vampire C, then vampire A also becomes enthralled to vampire C, potentially without even realizing it. So if say Sharon were already somehow enthralled to dark haired momma, then after drinking 3 times from Sharon, the MC would also be enthralled to dark haired momma.
Those are interesting points, don't give Laurie any idea's though in this universe you seem really vulnerable during the day. :rolleyes:

About your example of enthrallment being passed on, I guess that sort of makes sense as you can interpret it that some essence/blood is in their system and binds somehow, I do wonder if that at some point would then be so diluted that it doesn't have an effect (how many times that would carry over). Still pretty interesting topic and could have some intriguing scenario's.

I've been getting the feeling that Sharon doesn't know much more than the MC. She's a relatively young vampire doing her best to live as human-like a life as she can. From Sharon's perspective, maintaining your humanity as a vampire is the most valuable thing she can teach, and that's precisely what she's focusing on.
Actually I disagree a bit with many that think the fight was not well setup. I think the basic premise is that both Sharon and Andrew knew they did not have much time. Suspect Likesblondes tried to convey that with the fact Sharon could not be bothered by explaining what feral meant and fact police was coming as soon as they finished her off, why they had to run at end. Likely that part of being short on time could have been emphasized more.
Now this is kinda being pulled out of the context that I intended it. I meant that there are multiple occasions where Sharon does know things and then refers to the "I'll tell you later" line. I'm pretty sure it's happened more than 5 times (maybe I should go back and screencap) Of course she can't be all knowing and explaining what feral is at that point in time would be weird. It's just that up until that point it had already been said quite often. There have been a lot of opportunities for the "storyteller" to actually use Sharon as what she is portrayed to be, a mentor explaining how certain mechanisms or lore works in this universe and up until now that hasn't been used at all.
(Which in my opinion seems a waste) This also entails that she was portrayed to be quite a bit older especially compared to our new MC fledgling "who is claiming powers left and right" but doesn't know ANYTHING about vampires, current vampire hierarchy in the story. I feel like a lot could have been explained and it just seems the dev is actively avoiding doing so with throwing these "I will tell you later lines" in. You know as in just covering the basics. Of course there seems to be some sort elite underground vampire plot here which Sharon knows nothing about, and you could even wonder how much an Archon would know I'm not talking about those things, as referenced in game they would get some experts for that who might know something.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Holy shit this never got its patreon android update but it got the unioffical android.... Well i restarted on my pc So im not missing out.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If I interpret the glimpse on Sharon's past, then she had one with a lot of struggle and must had made some powerful friends so that she can had hold her own against the others.
If so, I assume she must know a bit of how the vampire world works otherwise she would only be played like a board game.

As I've already written before, I think it is essential that Sharon trust the MC and that she also share with him what she knows about the vampire world.
I can't shake of the feeling that a storm will come and it will be centered on the MC himself. Yet he is a kid who doesn't know anything about the vampire world or even his own ability. Besides allies he need someone who guide him, teach him and who he can trust and it looks like this part goes to Sharon. Yet while they both share each others trust and she also teach him how to hold on his humanity, she do a very bad job in introducing him to the vampire world and teach him the rules of this world.

And much likely he needs to make his own allies independent of Sharon's allies. Yet without knowledge about the world he only will be a piece on a board game.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You can do that yourself if you play the game. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hell it will even take just a few minutes if you really don't want to read...

Last edited:

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great game.
Found some typos in episode 1

Liam: If you give us an account number, the money should arrive withing (within) 3 work days
Sharon: You're still to(o) young, anyway
Astrid: "You promised me?" You hear Astrid whisper. -- (during the trial, to the archon) is that a question?
Sharon: "In time? How long do you thing(think) we'll be out there?"
Sharon: "Make this Laurie's Room?" Sharon: "Sure" (Shouldn't it be Andrew? Not necessarily)
Sharon (Sitting next to you in the bath)> "I really appreciate what you do(did?)"

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
DISCLAIMER: If authors dislike me sharing this I will remove it. I always act putting the novel first.

1604509998154.png

Hi

First of all, I know I should have done this Sunday. But I got really busy with RL work. Sorry about that.
We have began work on the next upload. This update the paths begin to converge again for a little while. And other than that, I'm not sure what to say. We don't see any delays on the horizon, but it's still very early.
The other thing I wanted to address is that some of you seem confused as to the month we're taking off. It's December. Not November. So, there will be an upload this month. In December there won't be one.
Aside from just needing a break, we'll need to use that time to create some custom assets. As Ep2 is coming to a close. About 2/3 more uploads till it's done, we've started looking ahead at Ep3. And came to the conclusion that there's some work do be done on making a few assets. While if we need a bathroom, we can just buy one off the shelf. Due to the nature of our story, we can't buy everything. For example the Nos undercity, which will figure prominently in Ep3, we have to make ourselves. There is no such asset to buy. So, we should start getting ready for that.

Best regards
Likesblondes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Even if Sharon is young she is teaching the MC about her own path in the Vampire world. The game doesn't tell us much about it but the source material has rich lore about it, like reaching Golconda and not being a slave of the Beast.
If anything I hope the game forks into two paths, one in which we stay with Sharon trying to remain as human as possible and the other, perhaps with Redhead or the Dark mother, embracing our blood line and becoming a more conventional badass vampire.
I think that will be the case. There are already some choices that makes you choose between the "human path" or the "beast" path (for exemple, when you had the choice between treating Carmen like "food" or not).

Let's hope this kind of decision will really matter.
I would like the powers of the MC to change according to his "path" too, like "charisma" or "seduction" related powers if you follow Sharon, or "violent" powers if MC follows another darker teacher than Sharon and his bestial instincts :devilish:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
DISCLAIMER: If authors dislike me sharing this I will remove it. I always act putting the novel first.

View attachment 886121

Hi

First of all, I know I should have done this Sunday. But I got really busy with RL work. Sorry about that.
We have began work on the next upload. This update the paths begin to converge again for a little while. And other than that, I'm not sure what to say. We don't see any delays on the horizon, but it's still very early.
The other thing I wanted to address is that some of you seem confused as to the month we're taking off. It's December. Not November. So, there will be an upload this month. In December there won't be one.
Aside from just needing a break, we'll need to use that time to create some custom assets. As Ep2 is coming to a close. About 2/3 more uploads till it's done, we've started looking ahead at Ep3. And came to the conclusion that there's some work do be done on making a few assets. While if we need a bathroom, we can just buy one off the shelf. Due to the nature of our story, we can't buy everything. For example the Nos undercity, which will figure prominently in Ep3, we have to make ourselves. There is no such asset to buy. So, we should start getting ready for that.

Best regards
Likesblondes
I have seen some Daz slum assets that can be used to recreate the underground Nos city, also they can use caves and shit like in the original VTMB.

Reactions: MataHariX

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Unlikely to happen to happen anytime soon really....we have already been told by our best Nos friend he knew of someone who spent years digging trying to find her.
But that was because it was an ugly Nos and she would not come out to make out with him. I am a vamp cutie... she wants to come and kiss me all over.

(I actually totally agree with you, too soon for that)

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't know if Frank the Nos was digging in search of Dark Mom, he could have been searching for a Nos elder. Really old and powerful vampires can control their blood lineage from torpor, but I don't think they can control vampires from other bloodlines.
Dark mommy doesn't look like a Nos to me, on the other hand if she is Lilith or something like that she would control someone like Markus instead of some ramdon nossie.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes