4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Just played it. I enjoyed this game a ton. How often does it update? Some games are twice a year some are almost weekly.

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
Just tried loading up the game since I've got some spare time and got a message about having not played the first part (which is true, as I've only recently learned about this game) and can't seem to find the first part, provided it has the same name.

Anyone here know where I can find it for use on PC?

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Just tried loading up the game since I've got some spare time and got a message about having not played the first part (which is true, as I've only recently learned about this game) and can't seem to find the first part, provided it has the same name.

Anyone here know where I can find it for use on PC?
Under the episode 2 download in the OP there is a spoiler tag, SPOILER EP1 click to expand and download away..

Reactions: Ghost2529

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
Under the episode 2 download in the OP there is a spoiler tag, SPOILER EP1 click to expand and download away..
Thanks. I didn't see it there when I looked, but I'll check again.

Update: Found and downloaded. I'll probably find time to play it tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
DISCLAIMER: If authors dislike me sharing this I will remove it. I always act putting the novel first.

1605554789943.png
Hi

Bit of bad news.
Sorry to have to announce this, but we will be a day late this month.
Things are going well with the update, but I'll have to go to work again next weekend. This will push the update until Monday. Next monday that is, not today.
These things will happen from time to time, but I'll always try to make sure to tell you in advance.
That's it. The update will have to be on Monday.

Best regards
Likesblondes

1605555004494.png
Was too excited after I saw that image so I posted myself. Sucks that we will have to wait two months later..

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
hmmm seems we meet our Mommy again faster then i thought ... hopefully Sharon and the rest arn´t with us und we can enjoy Mommy a little more after a little small talk :ROFLMAO:
Hopefully. It could still be a vision as last time. But maybe just maybe we might have a few seconds with her.

I doubt the rest of the girls will be there. Sharon did not trust our cousin, so this is probably done without her. One way or the other, I doubt she will "give us anything", if you know what I mean. Not now. To soon. In the future, though.. I am sure mommy will take care of her boy's needs.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
DISCLAIMER: If authors dislike me sharing this I will remove it. I always act putting the novel first.

View attachment 902608
Hi

Bit of bad news.
Sorry to have to announce this, but we will be a day late this month.
Things are going well with the update, but I'll have to go to work again next weekend. This will push the update until Monday. Next monday that is, not today.
These things will happen from time to time, but I'll always try to make sure to tell you in advance.
That's it. The update will have to be on Monday.

Best regards
Likesblondes
Something tells me this is either a flashback or she is talking with the templar guy that realized who Dan's mother is. :unsure:

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Who else is excited to finally see mommy and the last update of the year?
meeeeeeee!! Also excited to see how much bigger this update will be compared to earlier ones. Last update was just the different variations of the fight right? Also curious regarding further encounters with Miri and the effect of that soulstain variable.
But Most of all, i really hope we finally get to meet Mommy...

Reactions: Ayhsel and Repuci

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Can we stop saying mommy... if u mean gal who turned mc I dunno if shes "mommy" in that sense.. yes mothers of vampires tend to be the one that turns the mc but whos the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes