4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
well for them to have sex mc 1st needs to drain " a bit" of blood from some1 before action.
We live in the 21st century, why still use medieval techniques? Simply inflate the erectile tissues with the help of a compressor. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: D3xzalias

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
We live in the 21st century, why still use medieval techniques? Simply inflate the erectile tissues with the help of a compressor. :LOL:
Your no spring chicken yourself mate, maybe you could just share your little blue pills? :KEK:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Why would I do something like that? when drinking blood is better than sex. Give me a 15 year old virgin babe to drink upon, and I will cum BEFORE I fuck her.

If only 15 year old virgin babes existed...

Sep 3, 2020
Why would I do something like that? when drinking blood is better than sex. Give me a 15 year old virgin babe to drink upon, and I will cum BEFORE I fuck her.

If only 15 year old virgin babes existed...
I love this game but there's something that always

bothered me and I wanted

someone else's opinion on it

well since the start of the game

I've been playing the main character as a good guy

at least that is how the game has presented him from the start that's fine
I like to play him like a good guy

do you all remember when he met Carmen

and he took her home and it turned out to be a trap
this is the part where we're supposed to root for our hero and hate the hunters

except that when you realize that the main MC was planning to take Carmen home and rape her

if I remember correctly she, told them that she was married and she wasn't interested and they use magic to hypnotize her

and take her home against her will
and don't tell me you have the option to have second thoughts he still followed her inside the house

think about it that doesn't make any sense this is the same mc character that didn't want to leave his landlord until the ambulance arrived

and he never called out the other vampires for trying to make him do that

and I would really like to hear other people's opinion about this thank you for listening

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

bothered me and I wanted

except that when you realize that the main MC was planning to take Carmen home and rape her

if I remember correctly she, told them that she was married and she wasn't interested and they use magic to hypnotize her

and don't tell me you have the option to have second thoughts he still followed her inside the house

think about it that doesn't make any sense this is the same mc character that didn't want to leave his landlord until the ambulance arrived

and I would really like to hear other people's opinion about this thank you for listening
I don't think there is much to say about it. Being a vampire you have to feed. He was going to feed, but whether or not he was going to rape her is something that was not set in stone. He could always get inside, feed from her and leave. Thing is we never get to try that alternative, as they attack us.

If your question is about Sharon using her mind power to manipulate her so we can do whatever we want, it would only be rape when MC tries to fuck her. He can always fed and leave, not like he is a mindless monster.

More to your point, though, if you define rape as forcing someone to have sex with you against their will, fucking Miri was rape, as MC forced her to want to do it. He did mentioned feeling like shit after that, and we have some hints that it may corrupt MC's soul, but that last part is simply speculation so far, as we have too little information.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019

bothered me and I wanted

Alright first and foremost, you need to STOP using the word "and" like it's going out of style, that shit was annoying while reading this.
I am also playing the MC as a good character and found a few different choices he made to be not so good, another one being his actions with the police officer in the store then her place, AND the words he planted in her mind to go right along with it.
I have played characters to be the most brutal assholes anyone has ever witnessed AND wondered why he even HAD friends, let alone people who wanted to talk to him after some of the shit I did, but this is supposed to be a clear and easy path to the light side, yet certain actions confuse me still.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
My nurse hid it, I only get one on my birthday. :LOL:
Well shit that's no good, got a mate at work that keeps tryna sell me some, got no need for em meself but now I'm back there can grab you some np, even give you mates rates. (y) :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: thorin0815
Sep 3, 2020
Alright first and foremost, you need to STOP using the word "and" like it's going out of style, that shit was annoying while reading this.
I am also playing the MC as a good character and found a few different choices he made to be not so good, another one being his actions with the police officer in the store then her place, AND the words he planted in her mind to go right along with it.
I have played characters to be the most brutal assholes anyone has ever witnessed AND wondered why he even HAD friends, let alone people who wanted to talk to him after some of the shit I did, but this is supposed to be a clear and easy path to the light side, yet certain actions confuse me still.
thank you so much for responding to my comment it mean a lot to me

I have to apologize for the way I posted that message

you see I have a reading disability and I have to use Google speak to make my comments

and another software to read it

again I would like to thank each and everyone for responding to my message

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Looking forward to finding out who turned the MC as she was beautiful looking, as for the woman in the MC's dreams guessing its the first female vampire or the thirst all vampires have. Giving it a look that vampires can relate to as guessing that Sharon sees something different to the MC.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
thank you so much for responding to my comment it mean a lot to me

I have to apologize for the way I posted that message

you see I have a reading disability and I have to use Google speak to make my comments

and another software to read it

again I would like to thank each and everyone for responding to my message
don't worry. One thing that we have to consider is that MC is a new vampire, he still has to set his moral rules.

Sep 3, 2020
Still himself as the older a vampire seems to be the less human they are.
I was thinking the exact same thing

I mean I know why the other vampires treat humans the way they do because they've been alive for a long time

and they have seen the horrible things humans are capable of

but the MC hasn't been a vampire for very long

also I believe that it is our life experiences that make us who we are

he maybe a vampire on the outside but on the inside

he should still be the same person

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
I was thinking the exact same thing

I mean I know why the other vampires treat humans the way they do because they've been alive for a long time

and they have seen the horrible things humans are capable of

but the MC hasn't been a vampire for very long

also I believe that it is our life experiences that make us who we are

he maybe a vampire on the outside but on the inside

he should still be the same person
Yes the naked female vampire you rescue from the morgue is a good example of how little older vampire care for humans as she pretty much called the MC friend a play toy.

Sep 3, 2020
I don't think there is much to say about it. Being a vampire you have to feed. He was going to feed, but whether or not he was going to rape her is something that was not set in stone. He could always get inside, feed from her and leave. Thing is we never get to try that alternative, as they attack us.

If your question is about Sharon using her mind power to manipulate her so we can do whatever we want, it would only be rape when MC tries to fuck her. He can always fed and leave, not like he is a mindless monster.

More to your point, though, if you define rape as forcing someone to have sex with you against their will, fucking Miri was rape, as MC forced her to want to do it. He did mentioned feeling like shit after that, and we have some hints that it may corrupt MC's soul, but that last part is simply speculation so far, as we have too little information.
I have never slept with Mary only with Sharon because it feels more romantic that way
and I don't even flirt with the other girls

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yes the naked female vampire you rescue from the morgue is a good example of how little older vampire care for humans as she pretty much called the MC friend a play toy.
Also works as an example of a extremely hot evil bitch.
I have never slept with Mary only with Sharon because it feels more romantic that way
and I don't even flirt with the other girls
Hehe that is cute. I love Sharon, but there are too many babes in this game to restrict attention only to her.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Also works as an example of a extremely hot evil bitch.

Hehe that is cute. I love Sharon, but there are too many babes in this game to restrict attention only to her.
don't get me wrong I have nothing against the Harem route but it's not for me

I like whenever you spend time with that one girl you Pick it feels like you are the only ones in the world
that exists

Reactions: Ragnar
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes