4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
don't get me wrong I have nothing against the Harem route but it's not for me

I like whenever you spend time with that one girl you Pick it feels like you are the only ones in the world
that exists
Ohh I am not so much into harem routes. In fact, I tend to dislike those scenarios, as they tend to lack substance. I am the kind of person that prefers tragic over happy endings. In fact, yesterday I finally finished Dragon Age Inquisition with full DLC and I can tell Solas/Inquisitor romance is the best in all Bioware history. even if I absolutely love Liara, from Mass Effect.

But I digress. What I meant is that while I love Sharon, I can see myself picking other characters eventually. And so far it is too early to act as if Sharon is the one and only. My MC is a child and children like to play around.

EDIT: c3p0 I see there is something you disagree about. My statement DAI?

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Ohh I am not so much into harem routes. In fact, I tend to dislike those scenarios, as they tend to lack substance. I am the kind of person that prefers tragic over happy endings. In fact, yesterday I finally finished Dragon Age Inquisition with full DLC and I can tell Solas/Inquisitor romance is the best in all Bioware history.

But I digress. What I meant is that while I love Sharon, I can see myself picking other characters eventually. And so far it is too early to act as if Sharon is the one and only. My MC is a child and children like to play around.
well I Ain't Mad at Ya;):p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
EDIT: c3p0 I see there is something you disagree about. My statement DAI?
Not for Bioware's game. What they had done good, and don't mention DA2 with copy & paste were you look at, are the pick the romance you want.
As my MC was female and I usually don't pick male relationship I can't really say anthing regarding male LI. Although I also think that theoretical Solas/Inquisitor romance. Also as someone who are fond of both Leliana and Liara, what can I say about?:D

Yet from the dynamic perspective, I would see:
DA:O Morrigan, without a doubt.
DA2 I don't talk about, don't really know and most of them seems that they could have similar dynamic, perhaps Anders at the top. But as fair as I remember I haven't much like him.
DA:I Solas. What would come second I can't say

Also I would like to see the next installation of the DA series.

But why I have give you the thinking reaction was only because of.
My MC is a child and children like to play around.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Not for Bioware's game. What they had done good, and don't mention DA2 with copy & paste were you look at, are the pick the romance you want.
As my MC was female and I usually don't pick male relationship I can't really say anthing regarding male LI. Although I also think that theoretical Solas/Inquisitor romance. Also as someone who are fond of both Leliana and Liara, what can I say about?:D

Yet from the dynamic perspective, I would see:
DA:O Morrigan, without a doubt.
DA2 I don't talk about, don't really know and most of them seems that they could have similar dynamic, perhaps Anders at the top. But as fair as I remember I haven't much like him.
DA:I Solas. What would come second I can't say

Also I would like to see the next installation of the DA series.

But why I have give you the thinking reaction was only because of.
Hehe I would explain further but i don't need another off topic penalty. I do agree on your choices.

What I meant about MC being a child is that he is a child in vampire eyes but also he was kind of childish even as a human. I don't expect him to suddenly become mature. I do think he is growing, but so far he remains a horny kid. And horny kids make mistakes all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hehe I would explain further but i don't need another off topic penalty. I do agree on your choices.

What I meant about MC being a child is that he is a child in vampire eyes but also he was kind of childish even as a human. I don't expect him to suddenly become mature. I do think he is growing, but so far he remains a horny kid. And horny kids makes mistakes all the time.
Well, call me a pervert. I was thinking that he is a child before and after he was turned and thus will make mistake, but he have at least a lot of parental characters who could guide him back or reprimand him. If this end on a bed, kitchen table or on the washing machine, I'm quiet flexible, also to the level of clothing they wear, if the action and characters are to my liking.:ROFLMAO:

Sep 3, 2020
doubt there'll be harem, polygamy maybe.
if people like that more power to them but that is not me I'm not sharing the woman I love with anybody
not even if it's another woman but I'm not judging if it is in the game and you want to play like that go for it

all I ask is that you give me the option to be with one girl

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ayhsel bro who is it in your dp? Looks awesome:love:
You mean my avatar? That is Serana from Skyrim. But not the default look. It is from a mod called Seranaholic.
Thought it was the right amount of sexy and cute I wanted to portray. Goes in line with the idea of a puppy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tombeir

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
You mean my avatar? That is Serana from Skyrim. But not the default look. It is from a mod called Seranaholic.
Thought it was the right amount of sexy and cute I wanted to portray. Goes in line with the idea of a puppy.
awesome.. love it :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes