4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Damn, this time it is taking long.
I see some resemblance between me and Dagobert Duck. At least in my mind I walk in circles like he does. Probably should inform my neighbours a floor below.:D

BTW: Do you think we will actually learn something or only hear Sharons "I will explain it another time" again?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I see some resemblance between me and Dagobert Duck. At least in my mind I walk in circles like he does. Probably should inform my neighbours a floor below.:D

BTW: Do you think we will actually learn something or only her Sharons "I will explain it another time" again?
I am expecting Sharon to be Sharon. But I hope that Mommy at least will explain some, while wishing she give me some. It would be nice to at least know her name and maybe generation. No matter what, these are going to be two long months.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I am expecting Sharon to be Sharon. But I hope that Mommy at least will explain some, while wishing she give me some. It would be nice to at least know her name and maybe generation. No matter what, these are going to be two long months.
I also believe Sharon to be Sharon. Yet I'm puzzeld why she haven't explained anything form her answer to life universe and everything. Storywise she needs to have a good reason for it or it is not her place to explain us how the night now work and it is indeed the place for either of the gals, hopefully, to explain.
Let it be mother or the mother of all vampires and not Marcus, our cousin or even someone like Archon or Astrid.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I dalso believe Sharon to be Sharon. Yet I'm puzzeld why she haven't explained anything form her answer to life universe and everything. Storywise she needs to have a good reason for it or it is not her place to explain us how the night now work and it is indeed the place for either of the gals, hopefully, to explain.
Let it be mother or the mother of all vampires and not Marcus, our cousin or even someone like Archon or Astrid.
I think the simples reason with Sharon not giving straight answers is that, first, she herself does not know much, she has lived a vampire life denying her nature as much as possible so it is unlikely she would go and search for any antediluvian vamp or such. Second, she treats MC as a child, correctly in my opinion. We readers know MC is the real deal, but if you were a random vampire, you would not expect some super OP sexy bitch turn a random guy out of whim and left him to his demise. So when MC, which has behaved as a horny kid, appears with random stuff, she tends to believes is simply that, random stuff. Eventually, she will have to pick up that MC gives her a run for her money.

But yeah, I hope that meeting Mom will answer some questions and advances the plot further.

How many times are you guy refreshing this thread. Me a lot

i think We will learn something but imo its going to be only tidbits of sharon and only leaves us with more questions
Too many for confort.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

BTW: Do you think we will actually learn something or only hear Sharons "I will explain it another time" again?
I bloody hope so...and that the story actually starts goes somewhere too. Slowly losing my liking of this one personally so really hope it improves a lot soon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -L-L-MJ- and Ayhsel

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I also believe Sharon to be Sharon. Yet I'm puzzeld why she haven't explained anything form her answer to life universe and everything. Storywise she needs to have a good reason for it or it is not her place to explain us how the night now work and it is indeed the place for either of the gals, hopefully, to explain.
To be fair Sharon is not that old herself, 70 human years iirc, the Archon tasked her with showing us the ropes of being a vampire not with telling us about vampire history or anything like that.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
To be fair Sharon is not that old herself, 70 human years iirc, the Archon tasked her with showing us the ropes of being a vampire not with telling us about vampire history or anything like that.
Vampire 101 should definitly have a history crash course

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well that's true, she is good choice to show a fledgling the ropes, the day to day life, important laws, how to feed/control his bloodlust ect. (what is important for normal fledglings)
But as a real mentor, in how to develope his powers, history, politics and secrets of the vamp society ect. she is a really bad choice, do to her young age, lacking knowledge and denying/resisting her vamp nature.

So we really need mom, who knows maybe our templar cousin, as a less powerfull mentor.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
This. It's like when a company can't be bothered to do a proper training program, they just have the new employee work with a more experienced employee. As long as the manager's business meetings with their secretary aren't interrupted by customers angry about something the under-trained noob did, they assume it's all good. (And if they are interrupted, it's obviously the fault of the overworked employee saddled with the training, not the company's half-assed approach.)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I bloody hope so...and that the story actually starts goes somewhere too. Slowly losing my liking of this one personally so really hope it improves a lot soon.
I would not count on something big happening soon even if we met mom. After all, we are a coincidence, the result of mom being bored. I doubt magically she will find a use for us. But at least knowing what we are in more detail and getting to know her better is an advancement.

Whether there will be a clear objective as killing douchebag number x or simply continue our undead life remains to be seen. But I would not set my expectations that high for this update.
Indeed. But we are way past that with her. She is not keeping up with our tantrums just because the Archon said, but because she luv us, cause we are nice and cute and we smell like lemon :giggle:. Well, if you did not fuck Miri. In that case, we stink.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I would not count on something big happening soon even if we met mom. After all, we are a coincidence, the result of mom being bored. I doubt magically she will find a use for us. But at least knowing what we are in more detail and getting to know her better is an advancement.

Whether there will be a clear objective as killing douchebag number x or simply continue our undead life remains to be seen. But I would not set my expectations that high for this update.

Indeed. But we are way past that with her. She is not keeping up with our tantrums just because the Archon said, but because she love us.
Not really, remember we are together becuase we fucked up things telling Laurie the truth, obviously if you pursue something more with Sharon she will love your MC.
Anyway, she doesn't want to talk about things like the Templar dude because she doesn't like him and other things like the visions scare her. Vampire mom could be a good option for the next lore dump, and maybe to give a new task for our cotterie, now that the Archon punishment is complete.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Not really, remember we are together becuase we fucked up things telling Laurie the truth, obviously if you pursue something more with Sharon she will love your MC.
Anyway, she doesn't want to talk about things like the Templar dude because she doesn't like him and other things like the visions scare her. Vampire mom could be a good option for the next lore dump, and maybe to give a new task for our cotterie, now that the Archon punishment is complete.
That was in the beginning. We are way past that. What I mean is that, while what you say is true, she clearly does not just keep us there because she has to but because she care. She luuuuuv us now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Indeed. But we are way past that with her. She is not keeping up with our tantrums just because the Archon said, but because she luv us, cause we are nice and cute and we smell like lemon :giggle:. Well, if you did not fuck Miri. In that case, we stink.
Yeah I get that but storywise we're at a snails pace with reletively small updates. Hey, will stick with it for now but as I've made mention of before, his writing style suited his last game, I think (personally for me at least), trying to make a more serious story based upon (the three letters we cannot name here) is a little too much for him. But that's just my opinion...it's really not grabbing me and making me thirsty for more (pun intended lol).

Out of interest, can anyone clarify who does what here? Ptolemy writing and likesblondes renders...or....?

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Yeah I get that but storywise we're at a snails pace with reletively small updates. Hey, will stick with it for now but as I've made mention of before, his writing style suited his last game, I think (personally for me at least), trying to make a more serious story based upon (the three letters we cannot name here) is a little too much for him. But that's just my opinion...it's really not grabbing me and making me thirsty for more (pun intended lol).

Out of interest, can anyone clarify who does what here? Ptolemy writing and likesblondes renders...or....?
Likesblondes does the renders and scene building And Ptolemy is does the writing

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes