4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Is episode 1 included in Episode two ? or are they two different Games ?
You cannot start two without having played one. It will asked you for your saved file, that is created when you finish one.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Great Update but short

Well but Kill Sharon, alone for that sentence i would love to destroy this bitch :ROFLMAO:
Hehehe Sharon is probably irrelevant to her. If anything, she is simply MC's current caretaker. Andrew's babysitter in life, Mommy's babysitter in death.

I love that mommy will make everything hard, complicated and morally ambiguous. And did I mentioned hard? very hard! This is true vamp oedipus complex!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Hehehe Sharon is probably irrelevant to her. If anything, she is simply MC's current caretaker. Andrew's babysitter in life, Mommy's babysitter in death.

I'd love that mommy will make everything hard, complicated and morally ambiguous. And did I mentioned hard? very hard!
Agreed... Just based on what we saw, mommy seems to be VERY broken and op. Like, I think she's one of those vamps that even the most powerful vamps fear, and mc was made out of sheer boredom to see if chaos could be caused.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Chaos will def happening but MC & Sharon will save the world from all other wannabe Vamp Masters if they don´t do what they say after MC finished with the complete learning process including Daywalker :ROFLMAO:
He can't learn the ways of the daywalker, because this is what he has to do to be a

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Wouldn´t wonder if she´s the Mommy of all Vamps atleast the Oldest alive.

So our friendly i want the MC bitch told the wannabes hunters from us ... or why the hell she would know now the name of Gregor ... if we get the option she is one the first one i would kill
Astrid will get hers.

Reactions: Trojaner

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
He can't learn the ways of the daywalker, because this is what he has to do to be a
Mommy is a ginger. MC may develop gingivitis!
Wouldn´t wonder if she´s the Mommy of all Vamps atleast the Oldest alive.

So our friendly i want the MC bitch told the wannabes hunters from us ... or why the hell she would know now the name of Gregor ... if we get the option she is one the first one i would kill
Astrid will get hers.
Ohh I am planning of giving it to her! Can't have enough of lovely Astrid.
Hmmm.....
i have just have wild theory who is calisto sire is
if she that strong
the sire probably is THE CAB DRIVER

It will be great easter egg if it true :ROFLMAO:
I know that reference! But it is forbidden here by our evil overmods!

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Great Update. Short but sweet.

Sharon was definitely giddy with her new Archon status.

"Mommy". She is exactly as I'd hoped she'd be, smug and aloof af. That scene with her was so hot. She was done perfectly there. All this does is make me desire her even more now. That said I'm not going to settle for being her "amusement". I swear i'm going to dominate this woman once i rise to power.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Great Update. Short but sweet.

"Mommy". She is exactly as I'd hoped she'd be, smug and aloof af. That scene with her was so hot. She was done perfectly there. All this does is make me desire her even more now. That said I'm not going to settle for being her "amusement". I swear i'm going to dominate this woman once i rise to power.
Mommy is so fucking hot!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I also believe Sharon to be Sharon. Yet I'm puzzeld why she haven't explained anything form her answer to life universe and everything. Storywise she needs to have a good reason for it or it is not her place to explain us how the night now work and it is indeed the place for either of the gals, hopefully, to explain.
Let it be mother or the mother of all vampires and not Marcus, our cousin or even someone like Archon or Astrid.
I think the simples reason with Sharon not giving straight answers is that, first, she herself does not know much, she has lived a vampire life denying her nature as much as possible so it is unlikely she would go and search for any antediluvian vamp or such. Second, she treats MC as a child, correctly in my opinion. We readers know MC is the real deal, but if you were a random vampire, you would not expect some super OP sexy bitch turn a random guy out of whim and left him to his demise. So when MC, which has behaved as a horny kid, appears with random stuff, she tends to believes is simply that, random stuff. Eventually, she will have to pick up that MC gives her a run for her money.

But yeah, I hope that meeting Mom will answer some questions and advances the plot further.

Too many for confort.
To be fair Sharon is not that old herself, 70 human years iirc, the Archon tasked her with showing us the ropes of being a vampire not with telling us about vampire history or anything like that.
to be fair, Sharon is the best teacher MC could find since she's teaching him how to remain as human as possible, that alone helps with the secrecy.
Short, but great update. Astrid looking amazing as always. Cindy is sooo cute, we need to get more from her. Meanwhile mommy is such a bitch! Honestly? I think I'm in love! She is just as I was hoping she would be :love:
Mommy's such a cruel bitch lol, definitely expected her character to be like that though so nothing too surprising on that end. I hope we can ram it up her ass no lube, see if she'll still be smirking... on second thought she probably would. Would still want to though :p

Archon Sharon has a nice ring to it... Astrid can suck a fat one now. Still nothing on our girl Carmen, I wonder what's being planned for her.

I love that mommy will make everything hard, complicated and morally ambiguous. And did I mentioned hard? very hard! This is true vamp oedipus complex!
Astrid will get hers.
Ohh I am planning of giving it to her! Can't have enough of lovely Astrid.
I'm worried... Sharon, Ginger, Carmen, Laurie, Astrid.. the MC will drain too many people and someone will notice

Reactions: Nulldev

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Very nice update (y)

I agree. I wasn't disappointed at all by "Mistress".
However... dominating her? hmm... Since I prefer the femdom games, you can play with MC whichever way you desire Mistress :love: I wouldn't mind Mistress dominating the MC :love: It would be MC's honor to be Mommy's source of "amusement" :love:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well whether the name is a pseudonym or not the name Callisto is interesting. As interesting a choice if she chose it herself or when it would indeed be her real name. If she is the real one she is indeed pretty old since goes back to at least early Greek mythology.

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Callisto is powerful enough and has enough influence to make people dance for her as she clearly pulled the strings to get Sharon her archon status, now was that to push the MC away from Sharon and towards someone like Astrid or just get Sharon away from the city she wants as dont think the current archon will be around for long.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes