4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Callisto is powerful enough and has enough influence to make people dance for her as she clearly pulled the strings to get Sharon her archon status, now was that to push the MC away from Sharon and towards someone like Astrid or just get Sharon away from the city she wants as dont think the current archon will be around for long.
Astrid is such a non-thought. Sharon is clearly best girl. Every time she shows up I think "oh it's this annoying bitch again ..."

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Can't wait for more, I agree with the others Calisto is what I was hoppy for.
How long will it be until "little" Sharon is down the rabbit hole and see the great force that just play with her? First shitty Archon and now Calisto. Sure, I also prefer Calisto over the Archon, even if the only difference would be that Calisto is much more fuckable than the Archon.:ROFLMAO:

Also our MC feared Calisto, so she is as overpower as think she was and it looks that even the prince is in the palm of her hand.
So, in regard to this how is the standing of dreaming beauty?
And what is the other thing in woods or it is simply a imagination?
What part has Cindy in all this? Is she on the same hierarchy rank than Fabian, or...

I'm also glad I redone my choice with Miri, otherwise - or I prefed the no Miri save as my main path and the other, just because for science.:p
I too, didn't tell anyone that the feral was a nos.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My android port of Rebirth EP1 with @ZoeyRaven walkthrough.
You MUST enable storage permission so at the end of the episode your stats transfer smoothly to EP2
Mega

My android port of Rebirth EP2 with @ZoeyRaven walkthrough.
You MUST play EP1 first. If you've already played and CBA, use skip unseen in preferences and pick the excelent highlighted choices.
You MUST enable storage permission to load stats from EP1 or it won't start.
Mega

Edit:Updated to ep2 update 6
Updated My unofficial very compressed Android port to ep2 update 6

Reactions: rbk096

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How long will it be until "little" Sharon is down the rabbit hole and see the great force that just play with her? First shitty Archon and now Calisto. Sure, I also prefer Calisto over the Archon, even if the only difference would be that Calisto is much more fuckable than the Archon.:ROFLMAO:

Also our MC feared Calisto, so she is as overpower as think she was and it looks that even the prince is in the palm of her hand.
What part has Cindy in all this? Is she on the same hierarchy rank than Fabian, or...

I'm also glad I redone my choice with Miri, otherwise - or I prefed the no Miri save as my main path and the other, just because for science.:p
Well if Calisto was her real name she is real old and well over 2000 years at least or even more. More important to the name though whether she has taken it or she is the original, is that she was cursed (turned for a vampire) by the highest god of them all Zeus. Now who would be the vampire equivalent of that? That would also explain the dreams bout the possibly even older female vampire if she is who we speculate, since MC would then be quite a close direct descendant of her possibly. Just a few generations.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Love the series, I'll admit I'm sad his female sire is so mainstream and established. I was sort of hoping she'd be someone that was so ancient that the rest of society had basically forgotten. Still awesome storyline nonetheless.

I was tempted to give away the Nosferatu secret, but didn't. Chicken am I.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Callisto is powerful enough and has enough influence to make people dance for her as she clearly pulled the strings to get Sharon her archon status, now was that to push the MC away from Sharon and towards someone like Astrid or just get Sharon away from the city she wants as dont think the current archon will be around for long.
Astrid is such a non-thought. Sharon is clearly best girl. Every time she shows up I think "oh it's this annoying bitch again ..."
Yes but as was clearly mentioned from Callisto that Sharon is not the most liked or wanted of vampires as most in the city seem to thinking humans are playtoys.

Well if Calisto was her real name she is real old and well over 2000 years at least or even more. More important to the name though whether she has taken it or she is the original, is that she was cursed (turned for a vampire) by the highest god of them all Zeus. Now who would be the vampire equivalent of that? That would also explain the dreams bout the possibly even older female vampire if she is who we speculate, since MC would then be quite a close direct descendant of her possibly. Just a few generations.
first of all Calisto derives from the greek word that translates as "the most beautiful" which is not far from the truth, although debatable but we won't discuss preferences, so probably she gave MC not her real name, but something she wants to be called by him. we also heard the respectful term Cindy and the cousin used to adress her, someone for certain will know what that means and maybe Sharon will be able to connect the dots, maybe she has read the title in some vampire archives.
As of Calisto telling MC to kill Sharon, it could be simple jealousy or, if we see her as MC's "mother" just a distaste of the soon to be daughter-in-law... do I have to remind you that MC and Sharon shared their blood twice already?
one thing I diaproved in the update was that no one confronted Astrid when she mentioned Gregor, how did she know of his existance if no one from our party mentioned him? it was the first time the archon was briefed on the situation. so that only confirms that what MC found out from Carmen to be true, Astrid tipped the hunters.

Reactions: c3p0

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
first of all Calisto derives from the greek word that translates as "the most beautiful" which is not far from the truth, although debatable but we won't discuss preferences, so probably she gave MC not her real name, but something she wants to be called by him. we also heard the respectful term Cindy and the cousin used to adress her, someone for certain will know what that means and maybe Sharon will be able to connect the dots, maybe she has read the title in some vampire archives.
As of Calisto telling MC to kill Sharon, it could be simple jealousy or, if we see her as MC's "mother" just a distaste of the soon to be daughter-in-law... do I have to remind you that MC and Sharon shared their blood twice already?
one thing I diaproved in the update was that no one confronted Astrid when she mentioned Gregor, how did she know of his existance if no one from our party mentioned him? it was the first time the archon was briefed on the situation. so that only confirms that what MC found out from Carmen to be true, Astrid tipped the hunters.
Was mentioned by the hunter they captured that Astrid told the hunters that Sharon and the MC were coming. So guessing Astrid sent the hunters there with a tip off expecting them to deal with Sharon as shes not much of a fighter but the MC well thats different based on those wolf claws he has.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Love the series, I'll admit I'm sad his female sire is so mainstream and established. I was sort of hoping she'd be someone that was so ancient that the rest of society had basically forgotten. Still awesome storyline nonetheless.

I was tempted to give away the Nosferatu secret, but didn't. Chicken am I.
Well that role you think is a pity his sire does not have is likely already taken by the one MC dreams off. :p

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Was mentioned by the hunter they captured that Astrid told the hunters that Sharon and the MC were coming. So guessing Astrid sent the hunters there with a tip off expecting them to deal with Sharon as shes not much of a fighter but the MC well thats different based on those wolf claws he has.
what I'm saying is that they could have accused Astrid of breaking the secrecy, and with Archon Sharon's new authority, they could have her prosecuted.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well with the name Calisto, should those not be bear claws? :p

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Well with the name Calisto, should those not be bear claws? :p
technically Callisto could have the ability to shapeshift into a bear...

wait... Sharon said that what attacked her was faster and stronger than the feral beauty.... what if it was Calisto that did it?

Reactions: DA22

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
From the Greek mythology, the figure Calista was an nymph. When Zeus show intrested in her and made her pregnant, Zeus wifes Hero who cursed her and change her to a bear. After that she was then hounted by her own son and then, possible Zeus, who made her to the Ursa Major constellation. So much for the Greeks.

So, I guess that she isn't the Greeks Callisto or bear and constellation are now much more attractive than before.

For Astrid I think, as well as "old fatty" the Archon. The both are destinated to go under. Question is only when and how and how we are involved in all of this.
Also as Sharon had her thoughs on her new title and all that "fancy" things what it means, I doubt that she has her mind on this. She is only a little older than our MC vampire term wise and was given a nice toy out off nonewhere. Additional she isn't yet official made an Archon and I assume Sharon could decline, if she wanted.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
From the Greek mythology, the figure Calista was an nymph. When Zeus show intrested in her and made her pregnant, Zeus wifes Hero who cursed her and change her to a bear. After that she was then hounted by her own son and then, possible Zeus, who made her to the Ursa Major constellation. So much for the Greeks.

So, I guess that she isn't the Greeks Callisto or bear and constellation are now much more attractive than before.

For Astrid I think, as well as "old fatty" the Archon. The both are destinated to go under. Question is only when and how and how we are involved in all of this.
Also as Sharon had her thoughs on her new title and all that "fancy" things what it means, I doubt that she has her mind on this. She is only a little older than our MC vampire term wise and was given a nice toy out off nonewhere. Additional she isn't yet official made an Archon and I assume Sharon could decline, if she wanted.
She was not a nymph, but human if remember correctly, though there are a few contenders for her father role. Zeus did not hunt her, but when she entered his forbidden temple to escape her son hunting her and he followed her in. Zeus finally took pity on her, but had to punish her and made her into Ursa Major and her son ito Ursa Minor, but part of her curse still remained so she could never go under and would always be visible.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
what does heireia mean? Also she mentioned giving up the church.... What's that??..

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
She was not a nymph, but human if remember correctly, though there are a few contenders for her father role. Zeus did not hunt her, but when she entered his forbidden temple to escape her son hunting her and he followed her in. Zeus finally took pity on her, but had to punish her and made her into Ursa Major and her son ito Ursa Minor, but part od her curse still remaines so she could never go under and would always be visible.

I've has it from there .
Either way, it is only what "Callisto" is outside of the game. So this "Callisto" can be anything the dev want.
what does heireia mean? Also she mentioned giving up the church.... What's that??..

Seem's to me, that she invoilved with the Roman Catholic Church. Also link to the Heraion akron, what ties us again with Zeus and Hera.
So I stick out my one neck and say the following: We have Callisto a, at least 2000 year old vampire and the goddess Zeus and Heras now in the plot or lore.

Also it wouldn't suprise me, if Astrid killed Carmens lover.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel and tombeir

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Greek priestess to Zeus that was involved in sacrificial offerings. They seem also connected to the Eleusinian Mysteries .

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: tombeir
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes