4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
This might just be the best game on this site. I'm gonna recommend it some friends once it's reached some conclusions - so they don't have to experience the agony of waiting for the next releases :poop:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I've has it from there .
Either way, it is only what "Callisto" is outside of the game. So this "Callisto" can be anything the dev want.

Seem's to me, that she invoilved with the Roman Catholic Church. Also link to the Heraion akron, what ties us again with Zeus and Hera.
So I stick out my one neck and say the following: We have Callisto a, at least 2000 year old vampire and the goddess Zeus and Heras now in the plot or lore.

Also it wouldn't suprise me, if Astrid killed Carmens lover.
Yeah but whether she is the real one or she took that name, well her taking that exact name is kinda interesting considering the legend and even more so with MC's claws.

Well it was actually Artemis that cursed her in Mythology first when she noticed her pregnancy. My suspicion would be though if she is not the mythological Calista or whom that figure was based upon for the lore of the story, she chose the name both for her sire and the idea she got cursed. I could be completely wrong though. :)

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah but whether she is the real one or she took that name, well her taking that exact name is kinda interesting considering the legend and even more so with MC's claws.

Well it was actually Artemis that cursed her in Mythology first when she noticed her pregnancy. My suspicion would be though if she is not the mythological Calista or whom that figure was based upon for the lore of the story, she chose the name both for her sire and the idea she got cursed. I could be completely wrong though. :)
Only time will tell and with my paranoid self for this game, I don't think something here is a mere coincidence. But I bet, that this wouldn't be revealed anytime soon. Both are something I usually know from another dev here.:sneaky:

More interesting the choice in episode one about what you do with your siren ("I'll ask her why" or "I'd tear hear head off"), doesn't make a difference (yet) with Callisto.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DA22

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Mom already gave us the answear to that, blood dolls.
Thought Sharon may not be happy about it, but maybe we can enthrall her if we share more blood one more time :sneaky:
technically Calisto suggested coninuing things from where they left at the pool.... whch implies she wants to have sex with the MC.... lots of sex if she's telling him to get blood dolls

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
As of Calisto telling MC to kill Sharon, it could be simple jealousy or, if we see her as MC's "mother" just a distaste of the soon to be daughter-in-law... do I have to remind you that MC and Sharon shared their blood twice already?
Or she's so old and inhumane that she expect the mc to kill his archon because that's her way of thinking.

Reactions: Nulldev

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
technically Calisto suggested coninuing things from where they left at the pool.... whch implies she wants to have sex with the MC.... lots of sex if she's telling him to get blood dolls
Yes but with Sharon, Laurie, Carmen and others a few dolls would be a wise investment.

Yeah mom knows how to motiviate MC to be a ''good boy'', i want to be for her, losing a bit of humanity in exchange is more than a fair price to pay.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Or she's so old and inhumane that she expect the mc to kill his archon because that's her way of thinking.
Or she just want to see MC's reaction for her amusement.
Killing Sharon would not benefit the MC in any way i can see, she is young, not that powerfull, her bloodline/generation seems inferior to the MC's, sucking the elders dry would at least make sense, as the MC could gain power.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Or she just want to see MC's reaction for her amusement.
Killing Sharon would not benefit the MC in any way i can see, she is young, not that powerfull, her bloodline/generation seems inferior to the MC's, sucking the elders dry would at least make sense, as the MC could gain power.
what if she just wanted to plant the idea to see if he'd consider it; during the first meeting with the archon MC gained his claws as a result f wanting to protect Sharon...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
what if she just wanted to plant the idea to see if he'd consider it; during the first meeting with the archon MC gained his claws as a result f wanting to protect Sharon...
For her, I think this make absolute sense. Throw him a few ideas and see what happens, everthing that isn't "the usuall" will break her out of her boredom.

She already said we are above her own expectation. And I assume, even if we would kill her someday, she would be pleased, if it has amused her a bit and was more interesting the her usuall daily life.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
For her, I think this make absolute sense. Throw him a few ideas and see what happens, everthing that isn't "the usuall" will break her out of her boredom.

She already said we are above her own expectation. And I assume, even if we would kill her someday, she would be pleased, if it has amused her a bit and was more interesting the her usuall daily life.
Well I suspect for the foreseeble future MC will not be able to hurt his sire unless she wishes him to do so. So I do not think we have to worry about that. The real question will be what her plans are with MC and she might well consider Sharon a hindrance or someone that could hold MC back. Or she could just be a bitch that likes to sow discord. :p

Reactions: Ayhsel and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well I suspect for the foreseeble future MC will not be able to hurt his sire unless she wishes him to do so. So I do not think we have to worry about that. The real question will be what her plans are with MC and she might well consider Sharon a hindrance or someone that could hold MC back. Or she could just be a bitch that likes to sow discord. :p
Yes, for the foreseeble future, that is out of question and if MC would try it, I think he will find eternal death. For our siren, I don't think she have great plans for our MC. She had a sligh intrest in us and on a "whim" she let us become a vampire. Rather than discord, I would say she like to sow disturbance. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, for the foreseeble future, that is out of question and if MC would try it, I think he will find eternal death. For our siren, I don't think she have great plans for our MC. She had a sligh intrest in us and on a "whim" she let us become a vampire. Rather than discord, I would say she like to sow disturbance. :p
True, but her be a heireia and possibly involved with those mysteries that make so much sense with vampiric lore, even if a bit of a different rebirth in those mysteries :p Well that makes her more as just a sower of disturbance, but a serious power player I suspect. Those do not survive for centuries or millennia unless smart and have long term plans they do not tend to share. (Also remember what Fabian said that her children do not tend to survive the turning, so it is unlikely she had already plans for him until she found out he had survived), The enemies they tend to have are as powerful as they themselves are. :p

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
True, but her be a heireia and possibly involved with those mysteries that make so much sense with vampiric lore, even if a bit of a different rebirth in those mysteries :p Well that makes her more as just a sower of disturbance, but a serious power player I suspect. Those do not survive for centuries or millennia unless smart and have long term plans they do not tend to share. (Also remember what Fabian said that her children do not tend to survive the turning, so it is unlikely she had already plans for him until she found out he had survived), The enemies they tend to have are as powerful as they themselves are. :p
Why can't she been both? And it is more easier to follow your plan when all others are busy with the disturbance you sow.

And now for something completely different: On which time horizon do vampire plan their agenda?:unsure:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why can't she been both? And it is more easier to follow your plan when all others are busy with the disturbance you sow.

And now for something completely different: On which time horizon do vampire plan their agenda?:unsure:
One that is likely as old as her I would expect decades at least, maybe even centuries. Another interesting question how many of her children are still around and is Fabian one or a descendant and indeed what is that church and who is it dedicated to. (Mommy, Cain, someone else?).

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
One that is likely as old as her I would expect decades at least, maybe even centuries. Another interesting question how many of her children are still around and is Fabian one or a descendant and indeed what is that church and who is it dedicated to. (Mommy, Cain, someone else?).
I agree with you, decades or centuries would make sense. Same goes to the question about her children. For this one I would also be intrested what relationship Cindy is to her Calistos clan.
For the church, I am for the one with the pope near the top.;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"mommy" looked great so if "mommy" and "son" will have sex i won't mind but still would prefer to stay with sharon et co.

very nice plot twist to promote sharon, loved to see it just to see that oxymoron archon pissed.

mc will ask from sharon about his "mom" but doubt she can tell anything.

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
technically Callisto could have the ability to shapeshift into a bear...

wait... Sharon said that what attacked her was faster and stronger than the feral beauty.... what if it was Calisto that did it?
This is intresting
May be she might have attacked her

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well the thing what i find a little mystic ... why the Zephyr ignores Sharons question and point the You are Summond directly to MC and not Sharon ... little bit Strange
mc's "mommy" is queen of the hill or very high on hierarchy so by her orders.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes