4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Archon scared of going down town should definitely prove he knows who Mommy is
And just giving Sharon Archon powers gives me a weird vibe. Do i like it yes and no we finally got a place of our own
But then having to get the whole town to puppet to our hand is just asking for trouble

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
"mommy" looked great so if "mommy" and "son" will have sex i won't mind but still would prefer to stay with sharon et co.

very nice plot twist to promote sharon, loved to see it just to see that oxymoron archon pissed.

mc will ask from sharon about his "mom" but doubt she can tell anything.
Well Sharon is clearly hyped about the promotion, poor her doesn't even realize that she just changed her master to a far more powerfull/cuning one and it doesn't have anything to do with her or her talents.

Teling Sharon will likely have the same result as always, she don't belive MC, even if she would i doubt she has knowlege about Calisto or her church, or power to change anything.

Nah the correct order of things is
Mommy <- dream beauty <- Carmen <- Sharon <- the Zephyr <- Laurie

Well the thing what i find just strange ... why the Zephyr ignores Sharons question and point the You are Summond directly to MC and not Sharon ... hmmm what would be there plan with MC ... Sharon would be the Archons playtoy we already know that
Well we know Astrid want to have MC for her, i don't think the Archon has any interest in him.

And just giving Sharon Archon powers gives me a weird vibe. Do i like it yes and no we finally got a place of our own
But then having to get the whole town to puppet to our hand is just asking for trouble
It sounded like the prince and his court is downtown, i dont think they meant Calisto with that. nor do i think the Archon knows about her.

Last edited:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
what does heireia mean? Also she mentioned giving up the church.... What's that??..
Well that was an interesting line. There was a council of Heireia in 754 ( I think..) in which the so-called Iconoclasts condemned the spiritual and liturgical use of iconography as heretical. A lot of icons and other spiritual images were destroyed in the Byzantine empire. This council took place in Heireia, which was a small town opposite of Constantinople.
So the line "I have given up church out of boredom" could also refer to this event, since the iconoclasts gave up the spiritual and liturgical use of images in churches and even destroyed them.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
The questions still remain: who or which was that thing attacking Sharon in the forest? And where the hell is Merrick? Maybe even killed by that thing?

Reactions: Trojaner

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
The questions still remain: who or which was that thing attacking Sharon in the forest? And where the hell is Merrick? Maybe even killed by that thing?
Probably Mommy I have a good explenation for that When Mc was turned Mommy She was close by in the city and het got the black haired lady vision. When they went to hunt for the nos In the woods. He got the same vision again. What make me think She is the one who attacked Sharon

• Thinking Face
Reactions: B-52reloaded

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well yeah but the Archon want Sharon ... the Archon is the one who sent Zephyr and not the fucked up Bitch
Astrid is just a fucking tool for him until he get Sharon

Next funny thing is that Astrid knows from Gregor but not Carmen ... there´s something wrong ...
But the two of them will likely make plans together, after all Astrid knows Sharon and her weaknesses better than he does.
Hm...it could mean that Carmen told the truth and it was Astrid which sold them out, which would be a really stupid thing to do, as if that ever get out Astrid will face the sunset, or has a bloodhunt on her, i don't think the Archon knows or surported that, if only for the risk of his own head.

She could just assume Carmen is dead, or Carmen was a last minute addition soley to lure the pray and as such she doesn't know about her.
Well it will get interesting with Archon Sharon, as the hunters where in her territory.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i wanna know how Zephyr moved the way she did, i want that power just think how unstoppable we could be, a mind controlling superspeed clawed invisible vampire

Reactions: Nulldev

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i wanna know how Zephyr moved the way she did, i want that power just think how unstoppable we could be, a mind controlling superspeed clawed invisible vampire
if "mommy" could teach it then it's quite unlikely that she would teach it to "son" that willingly.

either merrick is dead/injured or he found love of his life.

• Haha
Reactions: Carefree247

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yep ... just hope it won´t get wrong with her ... she was to childish after the Archon Sharon thing ... and Mommys words, kill sharon thing ... we can think what we want for now
Yeah i also don't think Sharon is a good fit in terms of politics, as this would require a certain age, knwolege about the structure/goals/powers of the other players and ofcourse power to secure her rule. Also it was shown that her relationship with the Nos is not that close as it seemed.
That she calls the templars liars, don't believe in visions or magic ect. this kind of things just shows that she has still a lot to learn and with the players she will get involved, ignorance is dangerous.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Yes, for the foreseeble future, that is out of question and if MC would try it, I think he will find eternal death. For our siren, I don't think she have great plans for our MC. She had a sligh intrest in us and on a "whim" she let us become a vampire. Rather than discord, I would say she like to sow disturbance. :p
True, but her be a heireia and possibly involved with those mysteries that make so much sense with vampiric lore, even if a bit of a different rebirth in those mysteries :p Well that makes her more as just a sower of disturbance, but a serious power player I suspect. Those do not survive for centuries or millennia unless smart and have long term plans they do not tend to share. (Also remember what Fabian said that her children do not tend to survive the turning, so it is unlikely she had already plans for him until she found out he had survived), The enemies they tend to have are as powerful as they themselves are. :p
what if Calisto lied about her reasons for turning him? maybe she has bigger plans and if she even hinted at a greater destiny, ambition and pride could cause MC's downfall.
Well Sharon is clearly hyped about the promotion, poor her doesn't even realize that she just changed her master to a far more powerfull/cuning one and it doesn't have anything to do with her or her talents.

Teling Sharon will likely have the same result as always, she don't belive MC, even if she would i doubt she has knowlege about Calisto or her church, or power to change anything.

Nah the correct order of things is
Mommy <- dream beauty <- Carmen <- Sharon <- the Zephyr <- Laurie

Well we know Astrid want to have MC for her, i don't think the Archon has any interest in him.

It sounded like the prince and his court is downtown, i dont think they meant Calisto with that. nor do i think the Archon knows about her.
the night MC was turned, there were some men in the pool, old enough to not be interested in the blood dolls, yet Cindy warned them to not cause trouble, since we know she's Calisto's lady-in-waiting (for lack of a better terms) , one of those vampires could be the prince. so... if he knew Calisto, recieving a visit from Cindi would be enough to make him want to fullfil Calisto's wish. perhaps just a few selected people know about MC's sire's existance. and those have no interest in displeasing her. and MC wa basically sireless yet destroying him wasn't considered for too long, maybe when the prince found out whose trall dropped MC at the hospital, he gave the order to let MC live

Reyatsu99

Jun 22, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for Rebirth Compressed :

Download Episode 1

Download Ep2Up5

YOU NEED TO COMPLETE EPISODE 1 USING MY PORT IN ORDER TO PLAY EPISODE 2. IT WON'T START OTHERWISE.
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
Can u please update to latest version

Reactions: Lukee1234

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
if "mommy" could teach it then it's quite unlikely that she would teach it to "son" that willingly.

Well I think we can be sure the Zephyr was already in town, unless we assume she would be capable of teleportation. That also means she might not have been only one Archon sent or someone else. The one that was intent on killing Sharon though, might well be aligned with Astrid or independent, I think since Sharon is the one that stands in the way of what Astrid wants, namely MC. The Archon herself wants Sharon as a thrall and might not be happy if Astrid plays a double game so my suspicion would be it is a third party somehow. Merrick could have been taken by either faction or even by Sire's faction if she sent someone to watch MC. Pretty sure Archon is clueless still about MC and Sire was pretty smart making Sharon the center of attention at Archon meeting and not MC.

Sire words considering Sharon were that MC should not kill Sharon to quickly when he would want to, since she could still be useful. Leading me to speculate that Sire thinks Sharon is playing some game as well and is interested to see it play out and may well be the reason besides the MC she interfered to make Sharon an Archon. Possibly her plan is for MC to replace Sharon in time and that could lead to the idea there is something interesting about that little town. Maybe Mommy or something similar, why was there an old Nos hangout, a powerful old feral NOS and possibly also what attacked Sharon there? Hmmm suspicious coincidences. :p

Also c3p0 I do not think Cindy is a descendant, but just a servant and would not be surprised that besides Fabian none of them are aware atm that MC has been sired by Calisto.

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
wait a second... MC commented that Cindi was incredibly strong... could she be the one to try?

technically Calisto promsed not only sex on their next meating, but also that she'll give MC some gifts, so while I don't think she would give him a teritory, she might teach him some new disciplines and arts, and maybe even arrange some swordfighting lessons. If she is so bored it means that she probably learned everything there is to be learned.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
what if Calisto lied about her reasons for turning him? maybe she has bigger plans and if she even hinted at a greater destiny, ambition and pride could cause MC's downfall.
Well the one problem with that idea is that her children and her line do not tend to live through the turning according to Fabian, if we can believe him. So her making MC on purpose seems farfetched, which of course does not mean she might not have plans for MC now he is there and she even might have had those for a child, if they would survive, for a long time. Just we did not get the impression she was trying to turn dozens to get a child. So unlikely that MC was planned as such.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Sire words considering Sharon were that MC should not kill Sharon to quickly when he would want to, since she could still be useful. Leading me to speculate that Sire thinks Sharon is playing some game as well and is interested to see it play out and may well be the reason besides the MC she interfered to make Sharon an Archon. Possibly her plan is for MC to replace Sharon in time and that could lead to the idea there is something interesting about that little town. Maybe Mommy or something similar, why was there an old Nos hangout, a powerful old feral NOS and possibly also what attacked Sharon there? Hmmm suspicious coincidences. :p
Calisto twisted the words Sharon is inprinting into the MC's morality I do something because I chose to, not because I want . Knowing that she is jaded by life she probably had all those ideals at some point betrayed by someone whom she loved, and now she's curious if history would repeat itself or if it things could be different.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Calisto twisted the words Sharon is inprinting into the MC's morality I do something because I chose to, not because I want . Knowing that she is jaded by life she probably had all those ideals at some point betrayed by someone whom she loved, and now she's curious if history would repeat itself or if it things could be different.
Well the name she chose for herself might also imply that since Calisto was cursed, so it might be an indication she was not happy to become a vamp once long ago or maybe still is not? :p

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
wait a second... MC commented that Cindi was incredibly strong... could she be the one to try?
I don't think so, why should Calisto scare them ? If she would want to hurt them that would be easy.
For all we know it could have been the Zephyr, or some old feral, at this point we have nothing, expect that dream beauty told the MC what ever it was, it is strong.

technically Calisto promsed not only sex on their next meating, but also that she'll give MC some gifts, so while I don't think she would give him a teritory, she might teach him some new disciplines and arts, and maybe even arrange some swordfighting lessons. If she is so bored it means that she probably learned everything there is to be learned.
I don't think that she would bother herself with teaching the MC at this point, maybe later when he is stronger.
I think if there is training, it is with someone like the templar cousin or Cindi, strong, old, loyal servant which knows about the powers and bloodline.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes