4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
For the theme of the game I would say any flowers are appreciate as long as they are red as blood or dark as the night.:D

And at ridiculous though of mine, which flower represent our cast the most?
  • Sharon
  • Laurie
  • Carmen
  • Astrid
  • Calisto
  • Cindy
  • Miri
  • Eloise
  • Olivia
  • Feral
  • our old red head boss
  • red dreaming beauty
  • MC
  • Andrew
  • Fabian
  • Archon
  • Marcus
  • Merrick
  • Virgil
  • And all the ones I've missed.
And as I extremly bad with this things, I can't participate and most likely must google everthing beside a rose.;)
Hmmm...let's see:

• Sharon - Frumusetea...
  • Laurie - Pink Carnations
  • Carmen - Red Roses
  • Astrid - Lilys
  • Calisto - White Roses
  • Cindy - Oxalis versicolor
  • Miri - Camellia
  • Eloise - Beardtongues
  • Red Dreaming beauty - Orchids
Why would I give flowers to any of the others?

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
: We meet Fabian before the the attack on Sharon.

And at the moment I don't trust anyone from the Calisto "clan".
No we Meet Fabian after the attack on Sharon (if we are talking about the attack in the woods )

Still busy with the flower game :)

Reactions: Ayhsel

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
When did Fabian first appeared? Cause I've checked, and when he showed up at the house and he showed us a mental picture of Callisto to confirm who we are was after attack on Sharon. But I think we met him before right? Do you remember when?
When they brought back the dead boy, to find out more about the attacke,r was the first time we meet him iirc, and the scene with the handshake was directly afterwards, as Sharon kicked him out more or less ...i don't think we meet him before.

Last edited:

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Flower Game

• Sharon - Foxglove (very pretty to look at but deadly if you get to close to it )
  • Laurie - Daisy (very resilient grows back stronger)
  • Carmen - Daffodil (also very resilient don't care in what environment they grow)
  • Astrid - Lily of the valley (Not a pretty plant to look at and just as deadly as foxglove)
  • Calisto - the Middlemist red (ancient flower probably not around anymore But you never know)
  • Miri - Buttercup (just innocent)
  • Eloise- Morning Glory (be careful around her you can get a bad trip from her)
  • Olivia Peruvian Lily (represents Money and strong business sense)
  • Feral Rock Rose (grows in rock is not pretty to look at doesn't need much )
  • our old red head boss - ??
  • red dreaming beauty - Black tulip (very rare probably will only see it in your dreams )
  • MC -Tricyrtis (represents new life and fertility how horny that boy is)
  • Andrew - Gladiolus (Strength and resilience)
  • Fabian - Night Shade (if you don't know staying to close it will kill you end )
  • Archon - peyote (being scared of the unkown )
  • Marcus Hemlock (Looks like all the other species but it has a nasty side effect )
  • Merrick Corpse Flower(what is there to say about it. If it smells like death and looks like death its probably dead)
  • Virgil - rhododendron ( Strong toxic grows big and takes over anything next to it )
i choose the flowers that fit their personalities
Shame we don't have an update in december (its gonna hurt )

Last edited:
  • Sad

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
View attachment 915611
No love for her? She would like a flower too. :)
I do really like her, but so far we don't even know her name. But she looks lovely, fantastic model to be honest. If I am not mistaken that model is also the base model for Ptolemy's Intimate Relation Kelly (the daughter) and now that I looked her with more detail she probably is the base model for developer RomanHume Dr Amana's Cassie (the daughter).

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
technically Calisto promsed not only sex on their next meating, but also that she'll give MC some gifts, so while I don't think she would give him a teritory, she might teach him some new disciplines and arts, and maybe even arrange some swordfighting lessons. If she is so bored it means that she probably learned everything there is to be learned.
still it's unlikely that she'd teach to her "son" advanced techniques yet like assumed teleportation or intangibility.

My mc really want to punch her. Give me the licence please!!
sure after her holes have been treated and she has taught to "son" everything.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes