4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Also @c3p0 I do not think Cindy is a descendant, but just a servant and would not be surprised that besides Fabian none of them are aware atm that MC has been sired by Calisto.
wait a second... MC commented that Cindi was incredibly strong... could she be the one to try?
That is, what put Cindy in another categorie. She is at least as it looks like some kind of secretary or lady-in-waiting.
But for all the chars in this type of game, my premise is everone have at lest one own agenda that none one other knows about, at least to 100%.
So even though she is or more because she is Callistos lady-in-waiting doesn't mean she couldn't be the one that attacked Sharon in the woods.
technically Calisto promsed not only sex on their next meating, but also that she'll give MC some gifts, so while I don't think she would give him a teritory, she might teach him some new disciplines and arts, and maybe even arrange some swordfighting lessons. If she is so bored it means that she probably learned everything there is to be learned.
So, we need a loot of blood, as she said. And a gift that Calisto has promised I doubt it is something without value. Perhaps what we should consider is the price tag on it, although if it is a true gift it shouldn't have one on it.

Ayhsel already starting collecting the blood dolls for the next meeting with her?:p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
So, we need a loot of blood, as she said. And a gift that Calisto has promised I doubt it is something without value. Perhaps what we should consider is the price tag on it, although if it is a true gift it shouldn't have one on it.

@Ayhsel already starting collecting the blood dolls for the next meeting with her?:p
and this is where big tidded goth girls come into play...as long as you don't kill them they would be happy to provide

Reactions: Nulldev

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So short damn :(
Sharon
Clearly best girl and we must protect her from our own Sire now too.
The Questor
Powerful and old, the equivalent of Sheriff of VTM I suppose.
Calisto
Cruel powerful old bitch, but not the most powerful in the game. Now with the introduction of the true rulers of the city, the ones above the Archons, she's just another big player.
Markus
He knows something about the feral in Scottstown and that's probably why Merrick is now M.I.A, he's hiding from him.
The Archon and Astrid
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now with so many factions at play I just want to embrace the Blood Mom dreams and fuck up everyone to rule over the entire city with Sharon as my mistress and Laurie, Carmen and co as my blood Harem.

Reactions: Kalrotix

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well the name she chose for herself might also imply that since Calisto was cursed, so it might be an indication she was not happy to become a vamp once long ago or maybe still is not?
Or simply that the morals several thausand years back where much different than the ones nowdays, after all morals change with time as does society, i don't think old vamps do change that much though.

Or that her long life in the vamp society teached her, being nice, having moral highground is a short way to final death and those close to u.

My mc really want to punch her. Give me the licence please!!
1. Thats Heresy
2.That would be insta death, if he could even come close to her which he can't.
3.If the MC don't get help of a group of other very powerfull vamps, or the dream beauty that won't happen.
Or he could try to go down the way of diablerie, still it would be a long way u don't just skipp a few thausand years of age gap.

Reactions: Paapi and c3p0

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Just a few lines in the whole game and mommy is already more interesting than the most vanilla, boring vampire in the history of vampire fiction.Hopefully this will open a path where MC is more than a cuddlebear who just happens to tag along and follow instructions.

Although judging by the length of these updates, it will be quite a while until that...

Reactions: Kalrotix
Sep 3, 2020
Callisto is powerful enough and has enough influence to make people dance for her as she clearly pulled the strings to get Sharon her archon status, now was that to push the MC away from Sharon and towards someone like Astrid or just get Sharon away from the city she wants as dont think the current archon will be around for long.
I'm not going to lie that previous shit with Carmen had me really upset

but I really enjoyed this update it reminded me of the first episode of this game when I started playing it

and as long as the game gives me the option not to hypnotize women and take advantage of them I'm good to go
oh and as far as Callisto is concerned I can't really hate her because if it wasn't for her we would never have met Sharon

but on the other hand I see your point we cant trust her

Callisto said she's doing this because she's bored but I think it's more like a chess game
and the question is are we her night or her pawn

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: N1ghtcrawler

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
He is well prepared for that and is already thinking of what roses to bring to the picknick
For the theme of the game I would say any flowers are appreciate as long as they are red as blood or dark as the night.:D

And at ridiculous though of mine, which flower represent our cast the most?
  • Sharon
  • Laurie
  • Carmen
  • Astrid
  • Calisto
  • Cindy
  • Miri
  • Eloise
  • Olivia
  • Feral
  • our old red head boss
  • red dreaming beauty
  • MC
  • Andrew
  • Fabian
  • Archon
  • Marcus
  • Merrick
  • Virgil
  • And all the ones I've missed.
And as I extremly bad with this things, I can't participate and most likely must google everthing beside a rose.;)

Last edited:

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
I love this game, I enjoy each update - but I always feel they are too short. I'm always left wanting more and not necessarily in a positive "hooked" kind of way.

I am slightly worried at how expansive the cast is becoming considering how little we as the MC have barely interacted with the characters we already have. Quite a lot of the characters I have seen so far look really interesting (a number of the vamps look so cool & unique!) and I just hope they don't get glossed over due to the relatively small scope of content offered thus far (I'm not hating on the current content at all, but can we really say a lot has actually happened so far?). In retrospect, I feel too much time was wasted introducing us to the MC's human life when none of that even seems relevant any more - except for Laurie - and even then we don't really spend much meaningful time with her. Sure we can argue that these character developments may all be slow-burn but I reckon that some content will end up being sacrificed for it later on.

I must sound like I'm hating on the game, but I'm honestly not! I just want it to succeed.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That is, what put Cindy in another categorie. She is at least as it looks like some kind of secretary or lady-in-waiting.
But for all the chars in this type of game, my premise is everone have at lest one own agenda that none one other knows about, at least to 100%.
So even though she is or more because she is Callistos lady-in-waiting doesn't mean she couldn't be the one that attacked Sharon in the woods.

Ayhsel already starting collecting the blood dolls for the next meeting with her?:p
Well it seems the only price C was asking for of MC to stay alive and if he did it would amuse her anyway, which might give us a clue in how much shit MC is at the moment. :p

Cindy, yeah I can see she was not much impressed by how much attention MC got considering his perceived status in her eyes. She might not like C having other faves as her especially if unaware of his bloodline and she thinks C only is interested in him cause pretty. Then again unless that is a thing with C, the simple thing she shows interest should tip Cindy of something is afoot.

Black roses for a redblooded lady. :p

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Cindy, yeah I can see she was not much impressed by how much attention MC got considering his perceived status in her eyes. She might not like C having other faves as her especially if unaware of his bloodline and she thinks C only is interested in him cause pretty. Then again unless that is a thing with C, the simple thing she shows interest should tip Cindy of something is afoot.
Yeah, but the more you are involved yourself, the lesser you see things with a clear mind. If Cindy point of view is already to narrowed, she wouldn't even consider it that the MC is anything that could be more connected to Calisto than just another Vamp trying to take her standing.
Thus it could be that the attack on Sharon was her and simply a warning from Cindy. However if this was true, the warning was badly delivered.

Reactions: DA22

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Answering to Raptus Puellae

Callisto did not lie. She really did not plan to create MC. For her, MC is barely a new interest, that may disappear as soon as it was created. But one she is willing to see develop if he shows promises, that is why she arranged for Sharon to become Archon in a small town. So that MC has a position good enough for him to develop better. But not for planning to use him, just seeing how far her boy goes before she loses her interest in him.
We gottta make sure she is more than interested in us... one way or another.

And I doubt Cindy was the one that attack Sharon. If I am not mistaken that happens before Fabian meets MC, right? I gotta check to be honest, but I think I am right about that order.

c3p0 dexter dovian

My plan was to have blood dolls even before this. Even more if Callisto wants me to get dinner ready before she goes all horny mother on me. Thing is I don't consider myself a sadistic monster, so we need to find someone other that Laurie and Carmen than MC can turn into a blood doll but will not feel it as a slave punishment but will do so out of interest. Honestly, the simplest choice would be Olivia, but I seriously don't care about her at all. I need to find a nice highschool or college. I don't like milfs, after all, with very few exceptions.
EDIT: to be fair I might be a slight sadistic, as I love torturing Carmen in some way. When we bit her she felt aroused at the very monsters she hate. That must be the best torture you can give to everybody. To make her desire what she hates.. makes me totally hot. The idea of slowly breaking her mind, making her feel embarrassed at the reaction of her body when we play with her.. so hot!!

About Mommy's dislike on Sharon, I don't think it is nothing to make a big deal about it. Mommy is a super old monster that probably has seen pretty much every kind of betrayal and evil act, done by herself or others. I would assume she does not care about Sharon at all, she was simply telling MC to start a more "I will do what I must to survive, even if it means killing those I hold dear" philosophy of living. Am I wrong to think that that makes mommy even hotter?:love:

And I don't know others, but I love what an evil manipulating bitch Astrid is.

SOOOOO many babes in this game. Only thing that was missing in this awesome update was the red dream beauty :love:

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
For the theme of the game I would say any flowers are appreciate as long as they are red as blood or dark as the night.:D

• Sharon
  • Laurie
  • Carmen
  • Astrid
  • Calisto
  • Cindy
  • Miri
  • Eloise
  • Olivia
  • Feral
  • our old red head boss
  • red dreaming beauty
  • MC
  • Andrew
  • Fabian
  • Archon
  • Marcus
  • Merrick
  • Virgil
And as I extremly bad with this things, I can't participate and most likely must google everthing behind rose.;)
That is a nice game you proposed. Unfortunately, I will have to pass on it. I know nothing about flowers.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
My plan was to have blood dolls even before of this. Even more if mommy wants me to get dinner ready before she goes all child molester on me. Thing is I don't consider myself a sadistic monster, so we need to find someone other that Laurie and Carmen than MC can turn into a blood doll but will not feel it as a slave punishment but will do so out of interest. Honestly, the simplest choice would be Olivia, but I seriously don't care about her at all. I need to find a nice highschool or college. I dislike milfs, after all, with very few exceptions.
I see, you have planned well. Olivia sure, why not. She isn't one high in the list, but someone should also look to house or not?:ROFLMAO:
Find a highschool or college to "collect" some blood dolls, that create too much attention. One or two, why not, but nothing more.
For less suspicion we should widen our scope of "hunting".
About Mommy's dislike on Sharon, I don't think it is nothing to make a big deal about it. Mommy is a super old monster that probably has seen pretty much every kind of betrayal and evil act, done by herself or others. I would assume she does not care about Sharon at all, she was simply telling MC to start a more "I will do what I must to survive, even if it means killing those I hold dear" philosophy of living. Am I wrong to think that that makes mommy even hotter?:love:
No, I agree with you on this.
And I don't know others, but I love what an evil manipulating bitch Astrid is.
Depend. I sure have nothing against to screw her in bed, but I don't trust her even slightly. Thus I'm sure I would need to teach her, that she shouldn't even think about to screw with me or any of my own cohort or I screw her for sure.:devilish:
SOOOOO many babes in this game. Only thing that was missing in this awesome update was the red dream beauty
And I believe this will take some time.
That is a nice game you proposed. Unfortunately, I will have to pass on it. I know nothing about flowers.
And now we are two. Even I had the idea I know as much of flowers as I know about any other thing I know nothing about.:ROFLMAO:
But nevertheless I'm intrested in the answers. Perhaps the mods put down the law on this too.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, but the more you are involved yourself, the lesser you see things with a clear mind. If Cindy point of view is already to narrowed, she wouldn't even consider it that the MC is anything that could be more connected to Calisto than just another Vamp trying to take her standing.
Thus it could be that the attack on Sharon was her and simply a warning from Cindy. However if this was true, the warning was badly delivered.

• Sharon
  • Laurie
  • Carmen
  • Astrid
  • Calisto
  • Cindy
  • Miri
  • Eloise
  • Olivia
  • Feral
  • our old red head boss
  • red dreaming beauty
  • MC
  • Andrew
  • Fabian
  • Archon
  • Marcus
  • Merrick
  • Virgil
And as I extremly bad with this things, I can't participate and most likely must google everthing behind rose.;)
How about a red rose, inked on the body of a nice looking highschool/college girl which Ayhsel is collecting, i think most of the chars here would be happy about it and represent them.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I so dammed hat it, when I run out of reactions.:(

How about a red rose, inked on the body of a nice looking highschool/college girl which Ayhsel is collecting, i think most of the chars here would be happy about it and represent them.
Why not, it is not something one received everyday.

Ayhsel: We meet Fabian before the the attack on Sharon. First the hunt and Sharon injury than Fabina, as dexter dovian has written.

And at the moment I don't trust anyone from the Calisto "clan".

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android ep2up6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi and D3xzalias
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes