4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can we stop saying mommy... if u mean gal who turned mc I dunno if shes "mommy" in that sense.. yes mothers of vampires tend to be the one that turns the mc but whos the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Redhair is the one who turned Dan, his vampire mother, while the woman with black hair from his dreams may be the mother of all vampires.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Can we stop saying mommy... if u mean gal who turned mc I dunno if shes "mommy" in that sense.. yes mothers of vampires tend to be the one that turns the mc but whos the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The following contains spoilers.

Mommy is the way I call the sexy redhead vampire that turned MC. Sometimes, to be more clear I called her Sire. However, the system calls "mom" to the red dream beauty brunette the MC sees when he feeds. You can find the picture called mom in the system.. Even before that, pretty much all of us assumed she is mother of all vampires. I call her in several ways, but usually "red dream beauty", vampire queen/princess, red queen and very few times vampire mommy, but it is usually clear whom I am speaking about.

Sorry if this confused you.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I like how Laurie got territorial in the last update, not my fav but with some character development she can be a pretty good option.
I loved when she used her Kitty Claws power against Sharon
View attachment 910333
I always dislike obviously in love childhood friends and have disregarded Laurie in the beginning as just another typical cliché relationship. But she is becoming more and more lovely.

Yeah.... was one of the best moments, such a passive aggressive way to say it. She is finally getting out of her shell. I really hope we see more moments like that.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
to the dev of the game can we turn Laurie into our wing women
Dev(s) of this game are not active on this site. They have a Discord channel to get in contact and the infos for this are in the game.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes