4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I didn't mind control Miri for sex in the last update because of how skeezy it was. I mean, I DID mind control her for sex (because sex, right?), but then I reloaded and choose not to based on how bad MC actually felt about the situation.

Now I'm really glad I did because you get to play tonsil hockey with Sharon if you don't corrupt yourself.
The omelete thing must be important cause at the end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good catch, in my replay seeing the other outcome I didn't realize you still ate the omelette :unsure: I kinda skipped through with holding ctrl down and just pressed leave instead of secret whispers had no idea you still consumed the omelette

That seems pretty ominous and I really wonder if that's intended.. in a way of corrupting oneself.

About the feral one, she isn't more powerful because she is feral, she is more powerful because she is older.
Well, that's the thing it's only mentioned she is feral. Her age isn't commented on at all and is pure speculation of the people here in the thread. Which (again) for me raises the question how she would go unnoticed for so long and that being feral seemingly puts aside most of nos traits as told so far. Mainly using stealth instead of brute force/speed

Oh and again, Sharon has something to say about the feral thing.. "Of course now is not the time and she will tell us later"
To me that trope is getting annoying if I were to count all the times she..... you know what never mind. :ROFLMAO: It's almost getting an in game meme by now.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Good catch, in my replay seeing the other outcome I didn't realize you still ate the omelette :unsure: I kinda skipped through with holding ctrl down and just pressed leave instead of secret whispers had no idea you still consumed the omelette

That seems pretty ominous and I really wonder if that's intended.. in a way of corrupting oneself.

Well, that's the thing it's only mentioned she is feral. Her age isn't commented on at all and is pure speculation of the people here in the thread. Which (again) for me rises the question how she would go unnoticed for so long and that being feral seemingly puts aside most of nos traits as told so far. Mainly using stealth instead of brute force/speed

Oh and again, Sharon has something to say about the feral thing.. "Of course now is not the time and she will tell us later"
To me that trope is getting annoying if I were to count all the times she..... you know what never mind. :ROFLMAO: It's almost getting an in game meme by now.
Oh guys you are right. Regardless of the whether you use the ability on her, you still ate the omelette. As I played from right the beginning of this chapter I thought it was only with secret whispers that you did.

This further support that suspicion that what is rotten might be MC's soul, more than the omelette itself.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It surely annoy me too. It would be interesting if the MC would say the same shit to her. Would be interesting what she would say.:D

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It surely annoy me too. It would be interesting if the MC would say the same shit to her. Would be interesting what she would say.:D
The problem with MC doing that is that it would go somewhere like this.

"Wow Sharon, you are looking good. Let's fuc.... you know what? now is not the time, let's speak about it later" given than sex is all is in his mind XD.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I would hope that it would go like this:
"Sharon, I have an new... you know what? now is not the time, let's speak about it later"
So, Sharon, do you want door number one with an new vampire mentor or do you want door number two with a new thrall or door number three, a new love?
- Or ist it only a new car.:p

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Oh guys you are right. Regardless of the whether you use the ability on her, you still ate the omelette. As I played from right the beginning of this chapter I thought it was only with secret whispers that you did.

This further support that suspicion that what is rotten might be MC's soul, more than the omelette itself.
Do you know (or anyone else for that matter) if in any other lore *cough* VtM for example, enthrallment always works both ways for vampires or can/does blood lineage overcome or have a hierarchy in this? Mostly wondering because if you don't have sex with Miri and you get to exchange blood with Sharon in that kiss (again) you get to see our mystery girl saying;
*When the red sea engulfs you*
"He he..."
"One step closer, sweeting." (Which also seems a little ominous.. closer to what? Enthralling Sharon? it almost makes it seem it wouldn't go both ways? or maybe I am misinterpreting something?

Glad I am not the only one noticing and finding it a little annoying we don't get much in terms of mentoring from our supposed teacher.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Do you know (or anyone else for that matter) if in any other lore *cough* VtM for example, enthrallment always works both ways for vampires or can/does blood lineage overcome or have a hierarchy in this? Mostly wondering because if you don't have sex with Miri and you get to exchange blood with Sharon in that kiss (again) you get to see our mystery girl saying;
"He he..."
"One step closer, sweeting." (Which also seems a little ominous.. closer to what? Enthralling Sharon? it almost makes it seem it wouldn't go both ways? or maybe I am misinterpreting something?

Glad I am not the only one noticing and finding it a little annoying we don't get much in terms of mentoring from our supposed teacher.
I honestly don't know much about it. But if they are looking to get away from lore to fit their story in somthing, it might be here. So my guess is that looking into that would play very little importance.

Yeah, I did not like the rotten part so I went and changed it. But what I love the most about not fucking Miri was our mystery mom appearing. I love it everytime!

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I honestly don't know much about it. But if they are looking to get away from lore to fit their story in somthing, it might be here. So my guess is that looking into that would play very little importance.

Yeah, I did not like the rotten part so I went and changed it. But what I love the most about not fucking Miri was our mystery mom appearing. I love it everytime!
I sometimes doubt that you would also love the time between we see our mystery mom and the time, shortly after, were she rip our spine out of our own body.;)
But what can I say, it certainly depends on the time between.:ROFLMAO:

And what I think is now confirm is that certained action have an affect on your soul/karma/... Although what this affect means, well you know what? Now is not the time, let's speak about it later. :p

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I sometimes doubt that you would also love the time between we see our mystery mom and the time, shortly after were she rip our spine out of our own body.;)
But what can I say, it certainly depends on the time between.:ROFLMAO:

And what I think is now confirm is that certained action have an affect on your soul/karma/... Although what this affect means, well you know what? Now is not the time, let's speak about it later. :p
I am sure neither redhead mommy nor mystery mommy will treat us bad. They might torture us but not hurt us.

And yes.. I would let them step on me if that imply they would later suck me dry.. pun intended!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
"He he..."

Olders vampires sometimes enthrall younger ones to have them under control, but blood bonds are reserved for a significant other as they bond both vampires with each other, like lovers or life partners. Sharon and the MC are close to form a blood bond, they only need to share blood one more time in a short period of time.
Powerful vampires can break the blood bond or the enthrallment.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ- and Ayhsel
Dec 28, 2019
I'm glad this game is more story than sex because the conversation some of you lot are having make it sound terrible.

Dry mouths,
According to the source material that inspired Rebirth, vamps had saliva because licking a bite after drinking would cause the wound (but not the blood loss) to instant heal. Vamps were explicitly stated to have only two fluids, blood and saliva. So no dry mouth, just dry um other things...

Do you know (or anyone else for that matter) if in any other lore ... enthrallment always works both ways for vampires or can/does blood lineage overcome or have a hierarchy in this? Mostly wondering because if you don't have sex with Miri and you get to exchange blood with Sharon in that kiss (again) you get to see our mystery girl saying;
"He he..."
The obsession inspired by an enthrallment does not always result in the enthralled becoming a thrall. I know that sounds contradictory, but someone who has the power to take what they want (say a much more powerful vampire) and who has the inclination to do so, doesn't have to obey their domitor to drink from them again or keep them close. They can use force to seize the object of their obsession.

There's also the issue that if vampire A and vampire B drink from each other 3 times, but vampire B is already enthralled by vampire C, then vampire A also becomes enthralled to vampire C, potentially without even realizing it. So if say Sharon were already somehow enthralled to dark haired momma, then after drinking 3 times from Sharon, the MC would also be enthralled to dark haired momma.

I've been getting the feeling that Sharon doesn't know much more than the MC. She's a relatively young vampire doing her best to live as human-like a life as she can. From Sharon's perspective, maintaining your humanity as a vampire is the most valuable thing she can teach, and that's precisely what she's focusing on.

Last edited:

grohotor

May 15, 2020
They are released every month. Might want to wait a few updates and read all together. Just come back around the 20th every 3 months and you should have between an hour and two of reading, depending on the specific content (this one was super short because the fight had a lot of variations).
a hour is really pushing it. i really like the game but each update takes around 10 minutes to get through

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
a hour is really pushing it. i really like the game but each update takes around 10 minutes to get through
Agreed. I do like this...but more for the genre/theme...rather than anything else. Likesblondes writing style really does not suit this genre...and it shows often imo, especially in this last update. Also..as you say...very small update indeed. Even with my three sep paths...I'm done in 20 mins tops for all three. I hope it improves...or will probably start skipping this one completely.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Agreed. I do like this...but more for the genre/theme...rather than anything else. Likesblondes writing style really does not suit this genre...and it shows often imo, especially in this last update. Also..as you say...very small update indeed. Even with my three sep paths...I'm done in 20 mins tops for all three. I hope it improves...or will probably start skipping this one completely.
Actually I disagree a bit with many that think the fight was not well setup. I think the basic premise is that both Sharon and Andrew knew they did not have much time. Suspect Likesblondes tried to convey that with the fact Sharon could not be bothered by explaining what feral meant and fact police was coming as soon as they finished her off, why they had to run at end. Likely that part of being short on time could have been emphasized more. :)

For the fight itself yeah, entering it too fast and thrusting too much on the flamethrower almost cost them dearly, since they did underestimate the feral Nos while Sharon and Andrew overestimated themselves and it was in the end MC distracting the Nos and Laurie overcoming her fears that saved them. Now I do not think that was by accident and will play into the development between Sharon and MC and her slowly starting to trust him more and more. Remember she may be strongly attracted to him, but still has that past with Astrid that haunts her.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Actually I disagree a bit with many that think the fight was not well setup. I think the basic premise is that both Sharon and Andrew knew they did not have much time. Suspect Likesblondes tried to convey that with the fact Sharon could not be bothered by explaining what feral meant and fact police was coming as soon as they finished her off, why they had to run at end. Likely that part of being short on time could have been emphasized more. :)

For the fight itself yeah, entering it too fast and thrusting too much on the flamethrower almost cost them dearly, since they did underestimate the feral Nos while Sharon and Andrew overestimated themselves and it was in the end MC distracting the Nos and Laurie overcoming her fears that saved them. Now I do not think that was by accident and will play into the development between Sharon and MC and her slowly starting to trust him more and more. Remember she may be strongly attracted to him, but still has that past with Astrid that haunts her.
Think you may have meant to quote someone else there DA hehehe....I didn't particularly have a problem with the 'fight scene' per-se....

Reactions: DA22

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I've been getting the feeling that Sharon doesn't know much more than the MC. She's a relatively young vampire doing her best to live as human-like a life as she can. From Sharon's perspective, maintaining your humanity as a vampire is the most valuable thing she can teach, and that's precisely what she's focusing on.
As great as this is, I think there in lies the problem. Sharon & MC are not humans anymore and given MC's potential due to his bloodline he's going to need someone to really teach him about the vampire world and to provide him with a realistic outlook on life as a vampire. As much as I love Sharon I can't help but she's holding him back at times.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As great as this is, I think there in lies the problem. Sharon & MC are not humans anymore and given MC's potential due to his bloodline he's going to need someone to really teach him about the vampire world and to provide him with a realistic outlook on life as a vampire. As much as I love Sharon I can't help but she's holding him back at times.
Or you could say she has great potential to grow alongside him, just he might need another mentor or protector at a certain moment and not impossible Sharon with her connection already introduced him to the first (is it really just for Sharion that Merrick came along or that post setup or has Marcus maybe noticed MC could become an interesting ally for future?) and that is if MC's sire does not take an interest when she hears he is alive directly or indirectly by providing him with a mentor from her thralls.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes