4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hahah I am picturing a kitten battle royale. All woman on her own. MC totally not understanding anything, as usual, while Andrew somehow manages to save our confused ass from the (friendly) fire.

But even if that is not the case, I would not so easily dismiss Laurie. She is showing a fire not common in obviously in love childhood friends. That why she is probably one of the few I actually like!
Yes,
And she has something more than Andrew does as a thrall. Sure Andrew is Rambo. Laurie did show some kind of precognition on the way inside the hospital.
So just for a second here- source material dipping and prognosticating....

Sharon-9th to 11th generation Ventrue. her thrall Andrew gets all his human abilities plus 1 dot in Potence which makes him twice as strong as the average human (approximately). Rules lawyering here, he could pick up one of Sharon's clan disciplines but without a lot of training, the most likely candidate would be Fortitude. So if he has had long enough, been actively training for it then Andrew is a good one man fire team with Potence and Fortitude. (Potence is the only one guaranteed)

MC- 5-7th generation whatever clan he is. By default his thrall will be more powerful than Sharon's thrall even without time served. Laurie will have Potence at a minimum, and likely a few more options. Most thralls are limited to level 1 in any discipline that they may have, but some, particularly of lower vampire doms, can have higher levels. Laurie without a doubt, Carmen without a doubt, whomever else he thralls will be without a doubt very tough kitties in a kitty throw down.
1610501943899.png

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sharon: "You love me? you don't really mean that, you're just acting crazy."

Ayhsel: "But I really do love y-"

Sharon: "We'll talk more about this later."

prolly:censored:
To be fair if I was Sharon I would also doubt if MC said he love me. I mean, given what a horny guy he has proven himself to be, as far as Sharon knows, he is just trying to get in her pants..

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Sharon: "You love me? you don't really mean that, you're just acting crazy."

Ayhsel: "But I really do love y-"

Sharon: "We'll talk more about this later."

prolly:censored:
Even as Andrew says - "Mistress if I could, the Young Master really me-"
Sharon- "hush now Andrew"

MC "Well how about the fact that Gregor is in Astrid's home, when she had no reason to be in Scottstown, and Carmen can describe her visually to the last detail"

Sharon "Hush now you gorgeous hunk of meat and let me nibble on your chest some. Astrid is too smart to do something that stupid, even if she was set up by your supposed super Mommy and the ultra powerful Cousin Fabian who is full of parlor tricks like oh say Necromancy, yeah forget all that, put your hand back on my touché and lets snuggle while you (Don't) have any more visions"

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
If I remember my disciplines correctly the MC has shown Obfuscate, Protean, Dominate, Presence, and Auspex. With Celerity and Potence strongly implied

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
If I remember my disciplines correctly the MC has shown Obfuscate, Protean, Dominate, Presence, and Auspex. With Celerity and Potence strongly implied
Obfuscate- yes
Protean- No Markus indicates the Claws are different than the wolf boys have.
Dominate- Probably something similar. His Whisper power is not Domination. He doesn't need eye contact. Sharon who does have dominate uses Eye Contact. Now he could have a crazy amalgam bloodline power that includes dominate but no I think it is something else. It seems to have a charm effect, mind reading effect, and a compulsion aspect.
Presence -yes it can be flagrant or subtle. So far he has gone subtle as has Sharon.
Auspex 100 percent, add in visions, pre and post cognition. Visions and cognitive features could be something completely different.
Celerity he has 100% he is always first on the scene and the blurred images for his travel time support this.
Potence- could be, it would be a simple add. Given how he is able to toss a fairly experienced ghoul Andrew who also has Potence chances are good.

We do not know a lot about the three highlighted powers of his invisibility, whispers, and claws. We do know that with the exception of visibility there are no VTM tie ins directly except for his implied powers.

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
Obfuscate- yes
Protean- No Markus indicates the Claws are different than the wolf boys have.
Dominate- Probably something similar. His Whisper power is not Domination. He doesn't need eye contact. Sharon who does have dominate uses Eye Contact. Now he could have a crazy amalgam bloodline power that includes dominate but no I think it is something else. It seems to have a charm effect, mind reading effect, and a compulsion aspect.
Presence -yes it can be flagrant or subtle. So far he has gone subtle as has Sharon.
Auspex 100 percent, add in visions, pre and post cognition. Visions and cognitive features could be something completely different.
Celerity he has 100% he is always first on the scene and the blurred images for his travel time support this.
Potence- could be, it would be a simple add. Given how he is able to toss a fairly experienced ghoul Andrew who also has Potence chances are good.

We do not know a lot about the three highlighted powers of his invisibility, whispers, and claws. We do know that with the exception of visibility there are no VTM tie ins directly except for his implied powers.
Going by my knowledge of VTM, though I know it isn't directly tied in, I would say the claws are a Protean/Serpentis Combo discipline, And whispers is Auspex/Dominate, Auspex/Presence, or Auspex/Dominate/Presence combo discipline

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I think something mentioned in the dialog when you first get the claws might be important, it was along the lines of 'By choosing to use them its as though you are agreeing to a pact, and if you dont you may lose them forever', not at the computer atm but that was the gist of the message.
To me it appears to be a clan ability, but it is an optional clan ability which makes the MC a warrior of his clan.
Lucky players might have all three clan abilities... so they would be a higher class within the clan, just guessing...
Eg;
Claws ... Warrior
Chameleon ... Infiltration (forgot the name...)
Whispers ... Negotiations
With luckier Vampires blending skills like Claws and Chameleon being perfect assassins etc

Thats how id do it if it was my bloodline anyway, those with all 3 would be something special, like a leadership caste.

Just my half a cent.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Sharon's lack of lore, in world, is perfectly understandable. I like to compare it to (the TV show) House MD.

Sharon, in this case, is one of the completely competent doctors who surround House. In vampire terms she possesses a lot of common vampire lore. But all of the doctors are limited by their experience. So when she reaches a conclusion based on her knowledge, she thinks it's Lupus. It's not Lupus.

MC doesn't fit any of the archetypes she is aware of, but from her perspective he doesn't fit any of the archetypes yet. MC declares he has an ability, but MC isn't trained, he isn't knowledgeable in these matters, unlike her. MC is, therefore, mistaken.

We, the viewers, have a much better (but not perfect) idea of what's going on. We can't blame Sharon for not sharing our awareness.

(To follow the analogy, MC's sire is House. She knows exactly what is up with MC).

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think something mentioned in the dialog when you first get the claws might be important, it was along the lines of 'By choosing to use them its as though you are agreeing to a pact, and if you dont you may lose them forever', not at the computer atm but that was the gist of the message.
To me it appears to be a clan ability, but it is an optional clan ability which makes the MC a warrior of his clan.
Lucky players might have all three clan abilities... so they would be a higher class within the clan, just guessing...
Eg;
Claws ... Warrior
Chameleon ... Infiltration (forgot the name...)
Whispers ... Negotiations
With luckier Vampires blending skills like Claws and Chameleon being perfect assassins etc

Thats how id do it if it was my bloodline anyway, those with all 3 would be something special, like a leadership caste.

Just my half a cent.
All of the powers have a similar verbiage prior to their use. Almost makes the choice of taking on the Obfuscation not seem so mild. Same with claws and whispers, which leads me to think you are going to become pretty unholy in your powers.... and possibly not very caring of the human condition.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
When Mommy comes to visit, whether it is to take part in some sex blahness or attempt to bring the childe further under her influence, I think some important thinks will occur.
1- I think she and or Fabian who will come along to amuse Mommy by annoying Sharon so much, will fulfill the requirements to teach the MC his clan and lineage so as to avoid being a Catiff. I think this series of sessions will lead to instructions from Mommy as to his inbred gifts, and some history of the Clan.
2- I think when Sharon hears all this, she is going to have a crisis. One which may cause her to think about running away, and Fabian will darkly tell her what a mistake that will be.
3- I think Astrid is going to get called to task for her meddling and betrayal of Sharon to the vamp hunters.
4- I think Laurie will pick up Carmen and possibly Mirri as thrall sister wives to make the kitty fights even more interesting.
5-Assuming Laurie doesn't full on lose her shit she will come a better understanding, and also her fight with Astrid will come more into focus, and might cause her to embrace her thrall to save his life, which will also enhance his chances to get his day with the southern Archon.
6-The investiture will be a huge event which will see friends and foes of Sharon all plotting. What they plot depends on who they are. I also think Andrew's daughter will make an appearance either as a tortured sculpted thrall or a vampire.
7- I think Sharon will learn that her position was gifted by Mommy, and she will have a serious adjustment in how she views a great many things,,,,,

We shall see....

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
1- I think she and or Fabian who will come along to amuse Mommy by annoying Sharon so much, will fulfill the requirements to teach the MC his clan and lineage so as to avoid being a Catiff. I think this series of sessions will lead to instructions from Mommy as to his inbred gifts, and some history of the Clan.
I doubt that Mommy will be that caring for now. I feel that if anything, her instructions will be scarce and separated on time.
2- I think when Sharon hears all this, she is going to have a crisis. One which may cause her to think about running away, and Fabian will darkly tell her what a mistake that will be.
7- I think Sharon will learn that her position was gifted by Mommy, and she will have a serious adjustment in how she views a great many things,,,,,
I am waiting for Sharon to go berserk when she learns all her current favoritism was just a byproduct of her (unknown to her) task as babysitter.
3- I think Astrid is going to get called to task for her meddling and betrayal of Sharon to the vamp hunters.
It could still be that it was not Astrid. Anyway, more Astrid is always welcome. I love that bitch.
4- I think Laurie will pick up Carmen and possibly Mirri as thrall sister wives to make the kitty fights even more interesting.
I highly doubt Miri will pay any other important role. For her to have an important presence you need to develop whispers, so making her too big in the story would increase the amount of paths to create, as it is not mandatory in the story to obtain whispers.
5-Assuming Laurie doesn't full on lose her shit she will come a better understanding, and also her fight with Astrid will come more into focus, and might cause her to embrace her thrall to save his life, which will also enhance his chances to get his day with the southern Archon.
No idea here, anything can go. Again, more Astrid is always welcome in my book. I want her to keep stirring the pot.
6-The investiture will be a huge event which will see friends and foes of Sharon all plotting. What they plot depends on who they are. I also think Andrew's daughter will make an appearance either as a tortured sculpted thrall or a vampire.
I am just hoping to see Sharon dressed for the occasion. A real beauty in a high class dress. And hear Laurie's comments on that. Somehow, she will find an underhanded comment to make :LOL: , I am sure of it.
All of the powers have a similar verbiage prior to their use. Almost makes the choice of taking on the Obfuscation not seem so mild. Same with claws and whispers, which leads me to think you are going to become pretty unholy in your powers.... and possibly not very caring of the human condition.
For me the way it was spelled every time suggested that using the powers is making you more and more inhuman. I even posted before that in some sense if there is no cost to choosing the powers, then why even give us the choice? just give me the power if I meet the requirements.

After all, powers clearly have a benefit. So my guess was that the more powers you have the more of a monster you become. This was slightly supported by using your whisper to fuck Miri, but other than that for now, there is no way to support this idea. Just the analysis of someone that for a choice to be a real choice, to have or not to have a power, one answer must not completely dominate the other (choosing the power would dominate not having the power if there was no downsight)

To be fair, though, this is just another thing we have no info about. Anything can go. But I am still supporting, with almost no evidence, that we are going down the path to become a monster.

Who cares, though, provided I am still a cute little monster.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I am waiting for Sharon to go berserk when she learns all her current favoritism was just a byproduct of her (unknown to her) task as babysitter.
Well, if she is "gifted" to see behind the normal stage of politics and see more of the backgrounds and context, I seriously hope she would open up with the MC and trust his word more. But I'm sure, now isn't the right time and we will discuss this later.:ROFLMAO:
It could still be that it was not Astrid. Anyway, more Astrid is always welcome. I love that bitch.
If you go this path my friend, I don't intent to rescue you. I can understand you and also see her charm, but I value my life a little more. Although, I'm sure, I would go down the rabbit hole for Calisto.
I highly doubt Miri will pay any other important role. For her to have an important presence you need to develop whispers, so making her too big in the story would increase the amount of paths to create, as it is not mandatory in the story to obtain whispers.
You could also let Miri play a more prominent role and have a different path for whisper/no Whisper. It already hinted that they could use someone of the Scottown police as spy for them. So why should we use another one than Miri?
I am just hoping to see Sharon dressed for the occasion. A real beauty in a high class dress. And hear Laurie's comments on that. Somehow, she will find an underhanded comment to make :LOL: , I am sure of it.
Me too.
Who cares, though, provided I am still cute little monster.
That is up to debate, I would say.:p

Arigon and all other Sharon defenders;):
For the Sharon "haters", I doubt they are that much. I much dislike her character development and lack of change.

She is a young vampire, who Astrid had a deep influence on her. Though I don't believe Astrid is Sharons sire, I think that she was her mentor at some time. This could explain the difference and hatred between the two and why Sharon and Astrid are now in the same region (as they were before).

Sharon has helped Andrews human daughter and someone - I believe it was Astrid, but I'm not sure - has notice that and told this the local Archon. The Archon banish Sharon from his plain. If she was a Fledgling at the time and Astrid her mentor, Astrid herself would also be punished for the wrongdoing of her pupil.

With this backstory and the nearly formed mutual blood bond between the two, I can see her hesitation aorund the MC. Yet she has seen the claws, heard Markus comment about them, see how the MC turned invisible, but demise the possibility for his vision dreams or that the MC can use whisper.

I don't mean that Sharon needs to fully believe everthing the MC says, but her "no, not possible" attitude need to change for the better, same goes for the "now is not the time, later". She needs to share what little she knows with him and consider his explanation more than only young childs daydreams.

I like Sharon and how she shows us how we should embrace all of weht is left of our humanity. But I'm hopping that she step up her game then otherwise she will only be pawn on the board and most likely become a pawn who isn't on the board anymore.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If you go this path my friend, I don't intent to rescue you. I can understand you and also see her charm, but I value my life a little more. Although, I'm sure, I would go down the rabbit hole for Calisto.
I am going down the "hot crazy bitch" path for her, Calisto, the red dream beauty and who know who else. Imagine Laurie/Sharon Kitty fight but with super powered hot bitch level of craziness. :love: Civilization might not survive, but I will enjoy it.
You could also let Miri play a more prominent role and have a different path for whisper/no Whisper. It already hinted that they could use someone of the Scottown police as spy for them. So why should we use another one than Miri?
That is actually true. She might become a more prominent figure once we are king and queen of that small town.
That is up to debate, I would say.:p
I can tolerate anything except my cuteness being call in doubt!

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I am going down the "hot crazy bitch" path for her, Calisto, the red dream beauty and who know who else. Imagine Laurie/Sharon Kitty fight but with super powered hot bitch level of craziness. :love: Civilization might not survive, but I will enjoy it.
Who isn't. But if I go down the rabbit hole willingly , I wouldn't want to be near myself. As I'm sure, I would trying to take anyone with me, who dear to cross me.
I can tolerate anything except my cuteness being call in doubt!
I would bring this up for debate anytime, even if it's only for the fun of it.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I doubt that Mommy will be that caring for now. I feel that if anything, her instructions will be scarce and separated on time.
I think she will be watching us more closely now. MC provided pretty good entertainment for her Why does she want to lose it

Ayhsel said:
This i agree with. She is probably gonna say something like, Look at your lineage and i'm the one who has to babysit you

Ayhsel said:
It could be any one in the Archon's domain who has come on to that information

Ayhsel said:
I highly doubt Miri will pay any other important role. For her to have an important presence you need to develop whispers, so making her too big in the story would increase the amount of paths to create, as it is not mandatory in the story to obtain whispers
With what she said to us during our first meeting it would be wiser to make her station chief we can easily make her happy with a bigger paycheck so she can take care of the kids.

Ayhsel said:
I am just hoping to see Sharon dressed for the occasion. A real beauty in a high class dress. And hear Laurie's comments on that. Somehow, she will find an underhanded comment to make :LOL: , I am sure of it
Just for you real life Sharon

Ayhsel said:
To be fair, though, this is just another thing we have no info about. Anything can go. But I am still supporting, with almost no evidence, that we are going down the path to become a monster.
Mommy suggested that we are going to be a monster by killing Sharon and wich person kills their babysitter with an amazing rack and ass

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes