4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I sometimes believe I am the biggest pervert in this thread.. then I remember the comments about wanting to fuck that monster...
Well, there is this saying with the inner beauty and others who chase anything that pass their requirement. Also heard in other threads about old, wrinkly libarians and nurse.
And some of us have chased them, so the even our feral beauty could be appaling to someone here.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well, there is this saying with the inner beauty and others who chase anything that pass their requirement. Also heard in other threads about old, wrinkly libarians and nurse.
And some of us have chased them, so the even our feral beauty could be appaling to someone here.
Yes yes... I support the "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and all of that zen.. but seriously, that is one ugly freaking monster :ROFLMAO:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hahah that reminds me of this one girl I dated. She was objectively ugly, but had an amazing body. And I like her so much, that even when I knew she was ugly she would smile and I was all stupid.. truly great girl.. you think that feral monster would be like that?
That feral nos probably smelled like sewer shit, with a nasty smelling pussy, but hey! if that's what you're into there's no shaming on my part.

Dec 28, 2019
That feral nos probably smelled like sewer shit, with a nasty smelling pussy, but hey! if that's what you're into there's no shaming on my part.
Treat her to a day at the spa, no a few days at the spa, with the first day spent in a boiling hot tub. It would probably do wonders for her personality also. Just have to convince her not to eat the employees until after they have her looking like the hottest Nos in town.

If it turns into more than a one night stand, a cosmetic dentist would probably be a good idea too...

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
And I was sure Ayhsel would be delighted about the appetising image of this vampire. Well I let it open, which form you find more interesting.:p

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
And I was sure Ayhsel would be delighted about the appetising image of this vampire. Well I let it open, which form you find more interesting.:p
Actually, that girl is not my taste. I mean, would I do her if life on Earth depend it on it? sure, but it is not like I find her mind blowing. Certainty does not compete with the level of babes you find in AVNs.

I am a slut, but I have good taste.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Actually, that girl is not my taste. I mean, would I do her if life on Earth depend it on it? sure, but it is not like I find her mind blowing. Certainty does not compete with the level of babes you find in AVNs.

I am a slut, but I have good taste.
Well, what good taste is lie in eye of the beholder. Can't pin it, but the picture has something in it that draws me into it. Would possible be differente if only the girl (to the right was there). For me she looks somehow a little mysterious and wicked perhaps with a bit of craziness on top on it.

Sure they are other in VN who are more another level. I would certained go anyway where Calisto would go, if she would be intrested in me. Even if it would be its way to my own doom. Don't be mistaken, I would try to avoid it with all my options, but I also would for the very right reason, take a bullet that wasn't meant for me.
I wouldn't do that for anyone and certained not for one that would pay me for this with money.

Well do what you got to do chaps, but afterwards RUN! No lovey dovey TLC shit, you don't want to turn her into this now:

View attachment 990317
:censored::LOL:
Every time I seen her and this setence I think of him:
1610903843336.png
I would even say the have some similarity. That's it, now I know whos ferals boyfriend is.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well, what good taste is lie in eye of the beholder. Can't pin it, but the picture has something in it that draws me into it. Would possible be differente if only the girl (to the right was there). For me she looks somehow a little mysterious and wicked perhaps with a bit of craziness on top on it.
We have already established the "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I meant something else here. What I meant is that for me in that picture the girl itself is not that pretty and a lot of the sexyness is clothes and the way she is positioned. I could be wrong and in another picture she is a mind blowing babe, but in that picture, I don't find her irresistible.

Long story short: what I meant is that just because she is dressed in hot clothes does not mean I will like her, that is what I meant with "I am a slut but I have good taste".
Sure they are other in VN who are more another level. I would certained go anyway where Calisto would go, if she would be intrested in me. Even if it would be its way to my own doom. Don't be mistaken, I would try to avoid it with all my options, but I also would for the very right reason, take a bullet that wasn't meant for me.
Try to resist Calisto? That is madness! I want to give in to her!

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
We have already established the "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I meant something else here. What I meant is that for me in that picture the girl itself is not that pretty and a lot of the sexyness is clothes and the way she is positioned. I could be wrong and in another picture she is a mind blowing babe, but in that picture, I don't find her irresistible.
I agree with you. It a lot of girls in VNs have a better look. The image as whole grabs my attention. To use the crazy-hot scale again (6-7 hot, 8+ crazy), I would for certain put her on the crazy side on not safe level. But on the same time this is what is attracting me to the picture.
Or you can much likely give a girl a longsword and good look, also made her look a little devil and dangerous and put "Hey c3p0. I'm very much intressted in you. Care to join me on this kamikaze mission?". And my logical part of my mind - I tend to believe the logical part of my mind is 95 % and the emotional part is 5 %, yet the uncertainty is also 5 % - would cease to be working.
Long story short: what I meant is that just because she is dressed in hot clothes does not mean I will like her, that is what I meant with "I am a slut but I have good taste".
All I say is good taste is also open for debate. Not saying you don't have and I do.:p
Try to resist Calisto? That is madness! I want to give in to her!
We could try it, least to for the fun. I'm sure she like a little entertainment. Yet, she could most likely see straight through us.
Although what can I say, if Calisto say jump, I would only ask how high.:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon and Ayhsel
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes