4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I loved the update. My comment was to the suggestion of a " legendary house full meet and greet will sate them all into a loving caring MC oriented relationship. "
I know....it's not like kitty MacColt stopped calling Sharon "toots" just because she's besties with Carmen

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Yup... the Laurie choice... it's pretty much the choice between having a mindless puppet and a true companion who can express her opinion when she disapproves. And between the two options, I prefer the second one.

Having a mindless puppet could be less of a headache, but they tend to be a lot less smart, which could be problematic in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I went against it. In fact, I kept from giving her blood as that was what was recommended to us.
or you are missing some good opportunity to even up the playing field in those cat-fights you claim you love....
Mine currently are 30 prowess, 25 charisma and 25 stealth. Not sure if it was the best choice to pick prowess over stealth but it is what it is.
the biggest difference is that when picking stealth, MC comments how his fighting skills are no match to Callisto and he may need to ask her for pointers on his powers

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
or you are missing some good opportunity to even up the playing field in those cat-fights you claim you love....
Absolutely. There is also a matter of taste. I have no interest in a woman that is totally submissive. Just look at my signature and you will see the kind of woman I love the most.
he biggest difference is that when picking stealth, MC comments how his fighting skills are no match to Callisto and he may need to ask her for pointers on his powers
That is true!! I rather have mommy teaching me stuff!

Dec 28, 2019
unless MiriStain gives another option
It doesn't. I haven't played all the possibilities, but peaking at the code it's pretty clear that it's intended to be one or the other. Either you pick up the axe and get the +5 prowess increase or you take a seat, meditate and get the +5 stealth bonus.
I went against it. In fact, I kept from giving her blood as that was what was recommended to us.

She was quite defiant this time, though. But I prefer her that way
I respect that. A complete blood sharing/exchange during love-making would be fun too though, and pumping her full of the MC's super-charged blood even as he drained hers could potentially make her tougher than a lot of vampires potentially including even Sharon. Imagine Laurie being Sharon's equal or even superior in terms of raw power while still being able to face the sunlight. That would be great fun. Imagine the look on Sharon's face...

I checked the code and it really seems is one or the other. You did get extra 2 points in charisma if you decided to fuck her in the previous update, at most you can get 30 in either stealth or prowess, 25 in the other and 277 in charisma.

Mine currently are 30 prowess, 25 charisma and 25 stealth. Not sure if it was the best choice to pick prowess over stealth but it is what it is.
I checked the code as well and came to the same conclusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Absolutely. There is also a matter of taste. I have no interest in a woman that is totally submissive. Just look at my signature and you will see the kind of woman I love the most.
let's not go there... I'm looking for a way to convince ocean to implement a path where MC dates both Bella and Scarface...
I don't think Laurie is submissive because of the bond, she still shows a level of defiance to MC and only gives up when it's a doomed battle.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
let's not go there... I'm looking for a way to convince ocean to implement a path where MC dates both Bella and Scarface...
I don't think Laurie is submissive because of the bond, she still shows a level of defiance to MC and only gives up when it's a doomed battle.
Yeah, Scarface is going to be the other one in my top 3, with Queen Bella and Princess Nami.

But about Laurie, I meant that I don't want her to make her submissive. Not that she is. I want her how she is now. Able to express her self for good of for bad. I used to not care at all about her but she has really become one of the best. Because she express what she wants without being a mindless puppet.

I respect that. A complete blood sharing/exchange during love-making would be fun too though, and pumping her full of the MC's super-charged blood even as he drained hers could potentially make her tougher than a lot of vampires too. It might even make Laurie Sharon's equal in terms of raw power while still being able to face the sunlight, which would be great fun. Imagine the look on Sharon's face if Laurie was just as strong and fast as she was.
That would be awesome!! I wished to make Carmen a vamp, Laurie a very powerful and independent thrall and then Calisto as the leading general of our queen Artemis*, who lives her life with the moto

*we are going to call the red dream beauty Artemis from now on, so that we don't necessarily imply she is the first vampire, even if that is what many of us believe.

By the way, ran out of likes

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
But about Laurie, I meant that I don't want her to make her submissive. Not that she is. I want her how she is now. Able to express her self for good of for bad. I used to not care at all about her but she has really become one of the best. Because she express what she wants without being a mindless puppet.
and I want her to stay alive.... I don't trust sgt. davis... don't you think it suspicious that Miri had a night off? especially since last time we met her she was off-duty...that's a lot of nights off duty for a small town cop... and giving sgt. davis the adress? not a bright idea especially if we assume that hunters noticed one of them missing. so if my paranoia has any reason to be, Laurie better be able to survive it since Hunters seem to give no quarter to thralls.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
flaws? she seems to know everything that is public knowledge even knows how society works, it's not her fault that no one knows about Callisto which is not surprising considered that casus belli Cindy doesn't like people talking about the hereira, she even lashed at Callisto's childe. Cindy obviously knew who MC was. So I see no scenario where a temple member would discuss Calisto's existance with outsiders.
And when Sharon said that Calisto will have to ask for her permission, it wasn't arrogance but what she believed the natural course of action when a vampire enters another's territory. Till Calisto presnts her genealogy, she's just a vampire that made MC and suspposedly gave him no answers. In short Sharon was trying to flex to her boyfriend
I was under the impression that Cindy did not know that MC was Calisto's child and was instead some vampire noobie who was personally summoned by her.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
and I want her to stay alive.... I don't trust sgt. davis... don't you think it suspicious that Miri had a night off? especially since last time we met her she was off-duty...that's a lot of nights off duty for a small town cop... and giving sgt. davis the adress? not a bright idea especially if we assume that hunters noticed one of them missing. so if my paranoia has any reason to be, Laurie better be able to survive it since Hunters seem to give no quarter to thralls.
Relax. I doubt that St. Davis knows anything. And there is also plot armor. To big of a character for something to happen anytime soon.
I was under the impression that Cindy did not know that MC was Calisto's child and was instead some vampire noobie who was personally summoned by her.
Same. Otherwise she would probably have been way more respectful. We are Calisto's son.

Dec 28, 2019
Anyone else look up camerlengo and have their imagination go straight into the gutter too? Keeper of the treasure chamber huh? Eyes Sharon's 'treasure chamber'... Hmm....

... don't you think it suspicious that Miri had a night off? especially since last time we met her she was off-duty...that's a lot of nights off duty for a small town cop... and giving sgt. davis the adress?
If the MC did her then she's out with the flu. Otherwise her shift got rotated. It strikes me as premature to suspect foul-play here.

Last edited:

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Is there a way to remove those giant images in Episode 2? It's not covering much, just the person speaking's name but God is it annoying.

Edit: Nevermind. For those with the same problem it seems to be because of the compression, so just gonna have to download the full version :)

Last edited:

alyath

May 31, 2020
Just for my 2 cent: I think the next big choices you can make are:
- Make Carmen Thrall or kill her
- Get this Miri Officer /Thrall/Lover...)

And for Laurie, you can turn a Thrall into a Full Vampire later on. The Dev seems to stick to World of Darkness (Vampire: the masquerade) exept for the Names.
And I would say that
Sharon is a Toreador
Marcus is a Tszimisce
Nos are just Nosferatu
And the MC seems to be Old-Blood so he can be some of the "Lost" Clans. It seems he has Domination, Presence, and Auspex. So he might be a Tremere, but I don´t think so. From the Powers so far the most fitting Clans are Tremere or Ventrue. Or something really old. I can´t wait to see how it turns out. But I am quite sure he is a really low Generation. Maybe 7th or 6th Cause his "Mother" seems to be really old. The "old Greek Stuff" she said, I give dips on you can take it literally and she is 2000 years old. The best hint was that she tells the MC to have some Blood Dolls ready if she visits. And in Vampire is a Rule: The older the more hunger you have. Up to the Point there human Blood doesn´t feed you anymore and you only can feed from Vapire Blood.

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Just for my 2 cent: I think the next big choices you can make are:
- Make Carmen Thrall or kill her
- Get this Miri Officer /Thrall/Lover...)

And for Laurie, you can turn a Thrall into a Full Vampire later on. The Dev seems to stick to World of Darkness (Vampire: the masquerade) exept for the Names.
And I would say that
Sharon is a Toreador
Marcus is a Tszimisce
Nos are just Nosferatu
And the MC seems to be Old-Blood so he can be some of the "Lost" Clans. It seems he has Domination, Presence, and Auspex. So he might be a Tremere, but I don´t think so. From the Powers so far the most fitting Clans are Tremere or Ventrue. Or something really old. I can´t wait to see how it turns out. But I am quite sure he is a really low Generation. Maybe 7th or 6th Cause his "Mother" seems to be really old. The "old Greek Stuff" she said, I give dips on you can take it literally and she is 2000 years old. The best hint was that she tells the MC to have some Blood Dolls ready if she visits. And in Vampire is a Rule: The older the more hunger you have. Up to the Point there human Blood doesn´t feed you anymore and you only can feed from Vapire Blood.
Yes well it was mentioned in the game that Vampire blood was like rocket fuel :)

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes