4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Something else I came to realize, since Sharon doesn't know who Calisto is, that means Calisto is even older than many of us had originally theorized, where she's not even a legend amongst the current active vampires. So she's probably hella powerful, to where now, I'm theorizing she's one of the originals.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
What is the maximum stat you can have after version e2,7?
I have:
Stealth 30
Charisma 27
Prowess 25
you get 5 prowess for picking up the axe and swinging it around and then right after 5 to stealth by meditating...
my stats i assume are the max:
Stealth 30
Charisma 27
Prowess 30

Last edited:
Reactions: Moobles

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
A lot of the shit Sharon does has had me worried for a while.

If this was a normal video game and she wasn't a love interest, she's be dead.

She sees shit she can't explain and dismisses the MC even though she knows he's growing faster than any vamp she's known.

I used to like Sharon but she's just frustrating now.
Finally more players see Sharon for what she is. Too bad that all these obvious flaws are unlikely to be adressed in-game since she seems to be the writer's pet waifu.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Finally more players see Sharon for what she is. Too bad that all these obvious flaws are unlikely to be adressed in-game since she seems to be the writer's pet waifu.
Yeah she needs a hard wake up call really soon (hopefully from Callisto). She was good in ep1, but since ep2 she is really a pain in the ass...
And if it is for mommy or dream girl i will suck her dry, thought it will be a hard decision, as i really like Andrew with his flamethrower, that man knows where true beauty lies.

Reactions: c3p0

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
flaws? she seems to know everything that is public knowledge even knows how society works, it's not her fault that no one knows about Callisto which is not surprising considered that casus belli Cindy doesn't like people talking about the hereira, she even lashed at Callisto's childe. Cindy obviously knew who MC was. So I see no scenario where a temple member would discuss Calisto's existance with outsiders.
And when Sharon said that Calisto will have to ask for her permission, it wasn't arrogance but what she believed the natural course of action when a vampire enters another's territory. Till Calisto presnts her genealogy, she's just a vampire that made MC and suspposedly gave him no answers. In short Sharon was trying to flex to her boyfriend

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
flaws? she seems to know everything that is public knowledge even knows how society works, it's not her fault that no one knows about Callisto which is not surprising considered that casus belli Cindy doesn't like people talking about the hereira, she even lashed at Callisto's childe. Cindy obviously knew who MC was. So I see no scenario where a temple member would discuss Calisto's existance with outsiders.
And when Sharon said that Calisto will have to ask for her permission, it wasn't arrogance but what she believed the natural course of action when a vampire enters another's territory. Till Calisto presnts her genealogy, she's just a vampire that made MC and suspposedly gave him no answers. In short Sharon was trying to flex to her boyfriend
All she does is flexing to her not-boyfriend/lapdog since this game started. Generally, pretending to know it all, when in truth you know jack shit is considered both arrogant and dumb. Especially since she is still a teen by vampire standards. There is plenty of evidence of unusual/unprecedented shit happening that should have made her more aware/open-minded.

Of course all that could be intentional, so writer could make her seem more flawed, more human and consistent with her relatively young age. But if that's the case then MC should be able to react to that, not just take it all in a stride.

Mar 28, 2018
casus belli? What 'war starting act' did Cindy perform ... other than doing her job and encouraging the mc out of the temple ... Flawed, all of them are flawed in some way, so what, with Andrew probably being the most flawed with his deep desire for revenge rather than finding and potentially helping his daughter...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
you get 5 prowess for picking up the axe and swinging it around and then right after 5 to stealth by meditating...
my stats i assume are the max:
Stealth 30
Charisma 27
Prowess 30
I think you only get one or the other.

just think about the cute cat-fight we had this update
I loved the update. My comment was to the suggestion of a " legendary house full meet and greet will sate them all into a loving caring MC oriented relationship. "

Last edited:

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
i dont get the sharon hate, give her time.

and that cliffhanger though i see the mc has o be cunning for everyone to survive

Dec 28, 2019
anyone know or can speculate on the pros and cons of getting Laurie to stage2 thrall? :unsure:
There are two potential direct after-effects. The first is that she gets even more tightly blood bonded the MC, and her desire to please him increases. The second is that she could start picking up a milder form of his vampire powers. In the inspirational material, enhanced strength was automatic, but thralls could learn to enhance any of their physical abilities, including healing, as well as other non-physical abilities possessed by the vampire providing the blood. Enhanced healing, enhanced speed, and direct physical ability enhancement burn vampire blood though, leaving the thrall with a huge hunger for more.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
There's really two ways this can go. One is that she gets even more tightly blood bonded the MC, and her desire to please him increases. The second is that she could start picking up a milder form of his vampire powers. In the inspirational material, enhanced strength was automatic, but thralls could learn to enhance any of their physical abilities, including healing, as well as other vampire abilities. Enhanced healing, enhanced speed, and direct physical ability enhancement burn vampire blood though, leaving the thrall with a huge hunger for more.
I went against it. In fact, I kept from giving her blood as that was what was recommended to us.

She was quite defiant this time, though. But I prefer her that way

unless MiriStain gives another option
I checked the code and it really seems is one or the other. You did get extra 2 points in charisma if you decided to fuck her in the previous update, at most you can get 30 in either stealth or prowess, 25 in the other and 27 in charisma.

Mine currently are 30 prowess, 25 charisma and 25 stealth. Not sure if it was the best choice to pick prowess over stealth but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes