4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hey it's ok to admit to be a fellow degenerate, take@ Ayhsel as example, he calls himself proudly the biggest slut around, thats how a proper degenerate acts
I don't say it as much as a badge of pride but more as stating the facts.

I personally don't consider anything taboo in art. Provided no one in real life is hurt in any way producing it, I don't see any reason why any topic in art should be censored. It is, after all, fiction. I do dislike some topics, quite strongly in fact. But that is another issue.

I apologize if this question has already been answered

but are we getting an update today
According to yesterday's message yes. But I have my strong doubts it will be the case. Besides, chances are it will take time to be leaked here. Long story short: don't wait awake.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I prefer giving both Devs and uploaders a little more time, then when it comes before then its a happy thing... Its usually early for me...
1,000,000,000 999,999,999 999,999,998...

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Ok, not spoiling
It is rather short, but it goes backwards and reworks some earlier chapter 2 stuff, and it sets up the conclusion of chapter 2 to be quite spectacular.

Reactions: Haast

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ok, not spoiling
It is rather short, but it goes backwards and reworks some earlier chapter 2 stuff, and it sets up the conclusion of chapter 2 to be quite spectacular.
Meaning we should work play the whole chapter? I obviously don't mind, but I am surprised about it.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Meaning we should work play the whole chapter? I obviously don't mind, but I am surprised about it.
I don't think that's what he means I think it's more of a flashback type of thing, but I haven't seen the script yet. I could be wrong, but Ptolemy and LikesBlondes have never done a rework of previous material I've ever seen.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Hi

Sorry for the delay.
But it's done and we hope you enjoy it. Next upload will be the end of episode 2, we think. We'll probably get all the scenes in that we want, and finish.
I'm not sure what else to say. Beeing a weekday, I'm dead tired again. But I'll log into patreon again tomorrow, and will answer any questions etc....

Links:

Best regards
Likesblondes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Hi

Sorry for the delay.
But it's done and we hope you enjoy it. Next upload will be the end of episode 2, we think. We'll probably get all the scenes in that we want, and finish.
I'm not sure what else to say. Beeing a weekday, I'm dead tired again. But I'll log into patreon again tomorrow, and will answer any questions etc....

Links:
PC
MAC

Best regards
Likesblondes
Fabulous!! I ran out of likes. Thank you sooo much!!!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I don't think that's what he means I think it's more of a flashback type of thing, but I haven't seen the script yet. I could be wrong, but Ptolemy and LikesBlondes have never done a rework of previous material I've ever seen.
Definitely some of the earlier chapter two is reworked. You start at the beginning of chapter 2 again when starting the new update.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Definitely some of the earlier chapter two is reworked. You start at the beginning of chapter 2 again when starting the new update.
I see what you mean, but it's all in the Ep 2. Up 7 File. So it's not like they reworked the files, I just finished updating the mod. They didn't alter previous files for this update even though they revised it stuff is my point. Hence you don't start a new save or anything like that. It's all in the Up 7 file

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Rebirth [Ep. 2 Up.7] [LikesBlondes] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.44 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.42 GB

Compressed PC Size: 106.5 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 89.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes