4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I was just re reading 5th edition forbidden knowledge and it specifically mentions gender bending on the Protean Vicissitude path. I am feeling more confident than ever that Astrid is the Him that Vision Girl is referencing, and is the critter in the wood what assaulted our pretty girlfriend vampy. But I do thank you for some backup info there!
I still find it very hard. Don't get me wrong, beyond my attraction to Astrid, literary speaking it would be a great turn of events. But I just don't see them making such a twist. Seems tooo much of a stretch of what they are willing to go. I am talking about making a "he" look like a "woman". You know how the fanbase is, even the more rational. If you are going to put some "edgy" content, you have to tell.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I still find it very hard. Don't get me wrong, beyond my attraction to Astrid, literary speaking it would be a great turn of events. But I just don't see them making such a twist. Seems tooo much of a stretch of what they are willing to go. I am talking about making a "he" look like a "woman". You know how the fanbase is, even the more rational. If you are going to put some "edgy" content, you have to tell.
True statement. Even with the equivalent of the best post Op imaginable with a Hollywood Plastic Surgeon, people would go nuts.... but man it would be great.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
For inquiring minds, the post on Patreon remains the same since the initial report of glitching on older machines. Since they usually do afternoon releases, it is not panic time for anyone that is prone to panic, but it also is looking more like tomorrow is a safer bet.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
For inquiring minds, the post on Patreon remains the same since the initial report of glitching on older machines. Since they usually do afternoon releases, it is not panic time for anyone that is prone to panic, but it also is looking more like tomorrow is a safer bet.
I don't hope for today. Even if it was released today, I am a 5 dollar patreon so I would have to way for some to upload it here.

Easier for my anxiety issues to hope for tomorrow.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I don't hope for today. Even if it was released today, I am a 5 dollar patreon so I would have to way for some to upload it here.

Easier for my anxiety issues to hope for tomorrow.
Anxiety is best managed to the worst case.

If it comes out today I will get it today. Not saying I will be first or anything, as I am playing other things, but I am sure if it comes out today it will be on here today.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
It's was always released around 23:00 Cet time i would hope to get a release today but i can wait an extra day if needed

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So I finally got around to playing the last update and at least one thing makes sense now. Hiereiai were priestesses in ancient Greece who served a specific God/Goddess. Calisto has likely been the priestess of the "God" aka vision mommy since the times of ancient Greece. Her talk about the Gods being bored is probably a reference to vision chick and not to herself and you see vision chick because you got your vampirism from her chief priestess. You are probably something of an oracle for an ancient vampire who the Greeks saw as a Goddess.
Many thanks for this.... more on it later in the post

No update yet Blood Sport Fans, but I have a good feeling we will hear something in a few hours.
In the mean time, I have some burning questions that I think will be answered in this update, and several that are probably not going to be answered in this update.
This update:
1- Where is Merrick?
2- Consequences of Astrid saying she helped with 3rd hunter when, seeing as she was absent, how would she even know, and she doesn't know Carmen is alive, so no one in the group is a mole for her......
3- The installation of Archon Sharon, will there be bloodshed?
4- The high priestess for Artemis aka Calisto. Greek mythology supports this relationship (Artemis and Callisto-spelled with 2 Ls) and I agree with above, that means that Calisto is either 5th generation, or less likely 6th. That means our boy is 6th or 7th most likely. I find it hard to believe Calisto will be an active 4th gen Methuselah but 5th gen, yeah. I could be very very wrong though... If vision girl is the clan founder and we are following forbidden texts, then Calisto is 4th and we are in for a world of hurt. If on the other hand, vision girl is a bloodline founder and not Clan founder, (huge difference) then maybe just a cataclysm awaits us lol. What if all of this universe's vampire founders are Greek gods or titans????? Gigantic impact as they were hugely interactive with their followers.
I will be speculating a lot more on this soon. All in this thread rather than the forbidden lore thread as it is in game speculation without references to VtM.
Peace all!

Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
if you were them... each update would've looked like this..
3/7 story progression
2/7 catfights
1/7 sex with any the of women
1/7 sex with Astrid
and that'd be bad cuz?
Yet I failed to see what would be bad with this. And I assume that one part of Dream Beauty is missing.
All the things you mentioned, yes, but with way more chaos, conflict and despair.

And for all my "sexy comments", I tend to prefer slow burns by far*. So it is unlikely that I would put so much sex, if anything, in each release. Just look at the games I am always mentioning, they tend to be slow in terms of sexyness.

*to be fair it is not slow burns per se, but it is a correlation issue. As slow burns cannot deliver fast gratification to the player, they need to provide higher quality to stay afloat. That is why it tends to be that successful slow burns quality levels are higher than most fuck fest.
Being a Douchebag let us compare the following two examples: Summer's gone is making less than 2k (1700) per month with a quality and potential plot matching AAA industry games. WMV has absolutely no plot, nothing interesting going on** but makes 20k per month... for group hugs and constant reminders to the player what a wonderful gift the player's dick is to all women.

**this comment was made with version 0.7.4.2, which is the one I stopped playing, I think. Maybe now it has become amazing and I am really missing on a great game. Somebody please tell me if that is the case.

EDIT: not trying to criticize anyone liking them, I like very bad games too.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I would answer comments but I don't wanna go that far away from Rebirth. Already probably went to far with my post.

We should probably create a new thread for all this.

EDIT: stupid me, we can simply move to vampire thread. I've just gave a quick reply there.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes