4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I expected more from our self proclaimed biggest slut :ROFLMAO:
No not food (well maybe some like the taste idk), girls on their period...and the trouble u have to clean after the deed is done.
I can be unbelievable dumb too... stupid and slut.. dangerous combination.
As the phrase says.. all the things I'd like to do are illegal, inmoral, fattening or married.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
so folks
Let's here speculations for what tomorrow brings???????
I will start:
1- Sharon is going to get a clue that is so big she can not ignore, just what a big deal the MC is.
2- Mommy will come visit (start of visit only-cliff hanger of some sort)
3- Merrick will be found dead, drained of blood. Smelling vaguely of Astrid.
4- We will see the warform of the critter from the woods, but not definitively tied to Astrid yet.... nor will the penis be confirmed YET.
5- Marcius is going to do something petty and stupid and get smacked, if not staked for it.. Either by Fabian, Cindy, or one of Mommy's other people.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
1- Sharon is going to get a clue that is so big she can not ignore, just what a big deal the MC is.
Maybe.
Not yet.
I'd doubt that, he will keep missing is my guess.
4- We will see the warform of the critter from the woods, but not definitively tied to Astrid yet.... nor will the penis be confirmed YET.
Won't appear at all.
5- Marcius is going to do something petty and stupid and get smacked, if not staked for it.. Either by Fabian, Cindy, or one of Mommy's other people.
Petty and stupid, perhaps, but not enough to get hurt. At most he will be put in his place and he will have to suck it up.

I sense some conflict in the force as Sharon starts doubting why she is getting promoted and starts getting jealous of her pupil (not in a romantic way).

All that assuming update is leaked tomorrow.. sometimes we had to wait.

Reactions: c3p0 and D3xzalias

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
so folks
Let's here speculations for what tomorrow brings???????
I will start:
1- Sharon will probably downplay it and say he is still a youngling
2- at end of the episode yes
3- Even if i called him a little shit weasel i hope he still alive he brought fun tension in Scotts town
4- Nahh we won't see that creature again
5- I hope so would love to See Marcius beg for his live

And lets pray to the gods of darkness that the episode gets leaked tomorrow

Is there a way to load in my save from ep 1 into ep 2?
If you keep playing episode 1 at the end of the episode 1. You will get warning to name your save game. And when you start episode 2 it will load that saved game.

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
1- Sharon will probably downplay it and say he is still a youngling
2- at end of the episode yes
3- Even if i called him a little shit weasel i hope he still alive he brought fun tension in Scotts town
4- Nahh we won't see that creature again
5- I hope so would love to See Marcius beg for his live

And lets pray to the gods of darkness that the episode gets leaked tomorrow

If you keep playing episode 1 at the end of the episode 1. You will get warning to name your save game. And when you start episode 2 it will load that saved game.
Yeah I named it but when i booted up ep 2 it didn't have it as a load option
I mean, I def don't mind going thru it again; just wasn't sure if I missed something special I was supposed to do

JK i'm dumb you have to start the game, not try to load one in. Don't mind me

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Yeah I named it but when i booted up ep 2 it didn't have it as a load option
I mean, I def don't mind going thru it again; just wasn't sure if I missed something special I was supposed to do

JK i'm dumb you have to start the game, not try to load one in. Don't mind me
Yeah that happens to the best of us

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
No. Even if something pop up Sharon will down play it or ignore it. To soon that she will change her point of view. And that from me, sometimes I see to surprise even myself.
No. A visit from Cindy or Fabian perhaps, but nothing more
No. Merrick will show with his new girlfriend, yes, the feral vampire that we thinked we have killed last time and say that they both are happy together and they all lived happily ever after.
And more serious, no. We don't see Merrick in this episode at all, but he isn't death (yet).
No, the beast from the woods don't show up for this episode
Well true, but when has Marcious done otherwise? He won't get reprimand by any of Calistos cohort or herself. Rather by another elder, the Prince or someone other who has some weight.

As I do believe that we see Sharon visit the Prince for new title, what do the Prince know about us or how will he thread us?
As the normal Fledling Sharon like to believe we are, as someones boytoy as Astrids let us think she seen us or as some different, unique and dangerous Fledling that we are?

Reactions: Ayhsel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc will finally fuck sharon and as it goes on rest of girls will join it.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
He has a way higher chance of getting raped by some other girl than fucking Sharon right now.
Yet, I would fetch pocorn, if Sharon and he have sex and then Lauire, Calisto, Astrid, Cindy, Carmen and all the other would join in. Afterwards it would probably thorough cleaning, in either way.:ROFLMAO:
Should I fetch you a seat too?:D

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Don't give Astrid any ideas now
I've been one of Astrid most heavy supporters and have mentioned how much I love that bitch since day one. So please, Astrid, rape me!

Arigon you and your crazy ideas please dismiss this comment.

Yet, I would fetch pocorn, if Sharon and he have sex and then Lauire, Calisto, Astrid, Cindy, Carmen and all the other would join in. Afterwards it would probably thorough cleaning, in either way.:ROFLMAO:
Kitty fight show?

1611437474179.png

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
As I do believe that we see Sharon visit the Prince for new title, what do the Prince know about us or how will he thread us?
As the normal Fledling Sharon like to believe we are, as someones boytoy as Astrids let us think she seen us or as some different, unique and dangerous Fledling that we are?
I think it would be dangerous for MC to go to the princeps place. If i have to believe Cindy in how powerfull our Mom is. Older Vamps at that place only see him as a snack

He has a way higher chance of getting raped by some other girl than fucking Sharon right now.
Yeah and if he can get in to Sharon pants he probably needs to get this from amazon to lubricate that dried up pussy
Save me some popcorn for me and grab me a seat

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah and if he can get in to Sharon pants he probably needs to get this from amazon to lubricate that dried up pussy
Yeah, but 1 to 3 weeks delivery time, means it wouldn't be in the next update.:ROFLMAO:

Kitty fight show?
Save me some popcorn for me and grab me a seat
I'd like to reserve my seat for this as well, please
Only question would be who of us would survive this show? I'm certained Ayhsel would do anything to please Astrid. Thus I sadly consider him a lost case. Yet, if we have a better chance to survive, I don't know. But wathever, when in rome like the romans.:LOL:

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Only question would be who of us would survive this show? I'm certained Ayhsel would do anything to please Astrid. Thus I sadly consider him a lost case. Yet, if we have a better chance to survive, I don't know. But what ever, when in rome like the romans.:LOL:
Ohh noo that is not true. I would try to make it a battle royale, not support one side. Besides, with Calisto there and the Red Dream Beauty, Astrid will have her hands busy...

fuck.. I seem to be drooling over my keyboard...

• Haha
Reactions: D3xzalias and c3p0
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes