4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
To quote myself on this:

So down that rabbit hole it seems. Only hope the ride is long and fun and the fangs are beautiful. :ROFLMAO:
Yes.

Althought I originally thought you were talking about the kitty fight following a scenario where MC as the slut he is fucked everyone. Just Laurie's comments are worth the show!

Reactions: D3xzalias and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Althought I originally thought you were talking about the kitty fight following a scenario where MC as the slut he is fucked everyone. Just Laurie's comments are worth the show!
True indeed.
But if a group of perverts have front row seat to this thing, with popcorn and the likes I can only image that only Calisto would care not about this. The thought about Dream Beauty didn't even come to me.

Calisto: "This is quiet refreshing, I haven't done this at least in the last hundreds years."
Sharon: "Don't believe her MC, I will explain it later."
Laurie: "You heard her, she's an old fogey. Even said it herself."
Cindy gives Laurie a death stare, that even gives Astrid the creeps.
Carmen: "Don't let them blind you, my dear MC. They all evil and want to use you"
MC: "Well to go back to what Fabian and I have discusses. He ask me whose tits I like the most."
Abruptly the room was silent. All fight, all act came to halt and everyone was listening to the MC with all their attention.
MC: "I said that I like the one from that time, after a DJ session I and Laurie had and I stay behind, where Laurie already go home."
Dream Beauty: "I command you all, suck him dry."

After this they all lived happily ever after without the MC.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
True indeed.
But if a group of perverts have front row seat to this thing, with popcorn and the likes I can only image that only Calisto would care not about this. The thoughtabout Dream Beauty didn't even come to me.

Calisto: "This is quiet refreshing, I haven't done this at least in the last hundreds years."
Sharon: "Don't believe her MC, I will explain it later."
Laurie: "You heard her, she's an old fogey. Even said it herself."
Cindy gives Laurie a death stare, that even gives Astrid the creeps.
Carmen: "Don't let them blind you, my dear MC. They all evil and want to use you"
MC: "Well to go back to what Fabian and I have discusses. He ask me whose tits I like the most."
Abruptly room was silent. All fight, all act came to and halt and everyone was listening to the MC with all their attention.
MC: "I said that I like the one from that time, after a DJ session I and Laurie have and I stay behind, where Laurie already go home."
Dream Beauty: "I command you all, suck him dry."

After this they all lived happily ever after without the MC.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes!! This is what I am talking about. I seem to have taught you well, my perv padawan!

Truly impressed of how you nailed it!

Reactions: c3p0 and D3xzalias

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I hope we finally learn what Carmens fate will be. I'm glad she'll finally be out of that damn cage so that we'll finally be able to properly grope and fondle talk with her. She already seems to get along quite well with Laurie, so there's only really Sharon to focus on.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I hope we finally learn what Carmens fate will be. I'm glad she'll finally be out of that damn cage so that we'll finally be able to properly grope and fondle talk with her. She already seems to get along quite well with Laurie, so there's only really Sharon to focus on.
Thats true he said he had some news for her. o shit i remember that's probably about gregor hogtied in Astrid's apartment. Poor fucker is dead before they reach home in Scotts town

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I am just going to start at the top
:D comments within quotes start with ***
No. Even if something pop up Sharon will down play it or ignore it. To soon that she will change her point of view. And that from me, sometimes I see to surprise even myself.
*** I am having a hard time thinking she will continue to think her fledgling that she is falling for, is just a fledgling. I think she must start to get a clue. She is a skeptic, not stupid.....

No. A visit from Cindy or Fabian perhaps, but nothing more
*** Yes this is possible maybe both, to ensure that all is in readiness for when Mommy does come visit.

No. Merrick will show with his new girlfriend, yes, the feral vampire that we thinked we have killed last time and say that they both are happy together and they all lived happily ever after.
And more serious, no. We don't see Merrick in this episode at all, but he isn't death (yet).
***I have a bad feeling, call it a ripple in the Force for Merrick. He is too cool, and would be able to solve too many mysteries easily if left alive for long... which is why I think he is toast. Not by feral, by Astrid, with full bladed penis with treble hooks on it.

No, the beast from the woods don't show up for this episode
*** Yeah I think the beast has to make it's appearance. It showed up at the end one 1, it is due now in 2. And don't forget, Astrid has Gregor... I think she suspects she has loose ends to tie up and doesn't want to be recognized, AND wants to beat shit to death.....

Well true, but when has Marcious done otherwise? He won't get reprimand by any of Calistos cohort or herself. Rather by another elder, the Prince or someone other who has some weight.
*** I can buy into the Prince or one of his inner council, or Virgil or even Fabian in his role as Virgil's buddy, not as Calisto's bad ass wizard knight.

As I do believe that we see Sharon visit the Prince for new title, what do the Prince know about us or how will he thread us?
As the normal Fledling Sharon like to believe we are, as someones boytoy as Astrids let us think she seen us or as some different, unique and dangerous Fledling that we are?

*** Yeah the visit to the Prince will happen. I forgot about that. I think it is during that ceremony that Marcius and or Astrid will do something boneheaded, and end up staked and left for sunrise.

****Carmen's Fate- She is my favorite for becoming either MC number 1 thrall, or perhaps his childe. I like her better than Laurie, but perhaps we will just see the two of them (Laurie and Carmen bond more closely and the MC will thrall her)
I suspect the MC will have to do something to get Gregor free from Astrid or, more likely, Astrid turned the Vampire hunter into her Childe.

c3p0's kitty fight.... I have no words.... bravo!

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I am just going to start at the top
:D comments within quotes start with ***

****Carmen's Fate- She is my favorite for becoming either MC number 1 thrall, or perhaps his childe. I like her better than Laurie, but perhaps we will just see the two of them (Laurie and Carmen bond more closely and the MC will thrall her)
I suspect the MC will have to do something to get Gregor free from Astrid or, more likely, Astrid turned the Vampire hunter into her Childe.

c3p0's kitty fight.... I have no words.... bravo!
If Astrid really does have Gregor then he's probably beyond saving.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If Astrid really does have Gregor then he's probably beyond saving.
Lucky bastard

Guys if you haven't go play Summer's Gone. Might not have vampires, but definitely makes you feel alive!

I mean, it is not a big surprise if you think about the characteristics of the game that I would like, but I think everyone should give it a try.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arigon

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Lucky bastard

Guys if you haven't go play Summer's Gone. Might not have vampires, but definitely makes you feel alive!

I mean, it is not a big surprise if you think about the characteristics of the game that I would like, but I think everyone should give it a try.
Was there a new update ?
I mean i like the game but the updates are really slow and the story doesn't move much so far...

snake_27

May 23, 2020
Was there a new update ?
I mean i like the game but the updates are really slow and the story doesn't move much so far...
Yeah, I think I saw that game in "latest updates" a couple of days ago. I think I'll give it a try.

BTW, today is the big day, no?

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Yeah could any update us on the patreon post
Normally Likesblondes always releases in the evening but i think we got a delay on our hands reading the title on patreon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hello

We're having a slight issue in testing. Aparently the new version of Ren'Py is causing some problems on older machines. As well as breaking some saves.
We're trying to do a few workarounds, but if they don't work, we'll have to tranfer everyting back to the old version. If the workarounds don't work, the release might be delayed until tomorrow afternoon. When I get home.
Apologies in advance if that happens. Hope we didn't ruin your weekend.

Best regards
Likesblondes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What came to my mind, in regard to Arigon though and explanation about Astrtid.
After Sharon and MC have rescued her from the morgue and she is resting in Sharons home, both Sharon and Andrew are fully armed and cautions the MC to be ready for a fight.

Thus Sharon and Andrew know that she can be more than a handful to deal with. So I tend to agree that Astrid can be a thread to Sharon in a fight. Even more if she would suprise her.
Although I don't think she is the creature in the woods, I do think that she is more of a challanges than the feral.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
What came to my mind, in regard to Arigon though and explanation about Astrtid.
After Sharon and MC have rescued her from the morgue and she is resting in Sharons home, both Sharon and Andrew are fully armed and cautions the MC to be ready for a fight.

Thus Sharon and Andrew know that she can be more than a handful to deal with. So I tend to agree that Astrid can be a thread to Sharon in a fight. Even more if she would suprise her.
Although I don't think she is the creature in the woods, I do think that she is more of a challanges than the feral.
I was just re reading 5th edition forbidden knowledge and it specifically mentions gender bending on the Protean Vicissitude path. I am feeling more confident than ever that Astrid is the Him that Vision Girl is referencing, and is the critter in the wood what assaulted our pretty girlfriend vampy. But I do thank you for some backup info there!

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
So I finally got around to playing the last update and at least one thing makes sense now. Hiereiai were priestesses in ancient Greece who served a specific God/Goddess. Calisto has likely been the priestess of the "God" aka vision mommy since the times of ancient Greece. Her talk about the Gods being bored is probably a reference to vision chick and not to herself and you see vision chick because you got your vampirism from her chief priestess. You are probably something of an oracle for an ancient vampire who the Greeks saw as a Goddess.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hello

We're having a slight issue in testing. Aparently the new version of Ren'Py is causing some problems on older machines. As well as breaking some saves.
We're trying to do a few workarounds, but if they don't work, we'll have to tranfer everyting back to the old version. If the workarounds don't work, the release might be delayed until tomorrow afternoon. When I get home.
Apologies in advance if that happens. Hope we didn't ruin your weekend.

Best regards
Likesblondes
Ohh sorry I did not see this. My bad.

I will leave the post just in case somebody wants a picture

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes