4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Depends if she turns out to be a piece of shit or not
I'd diablerize the Archon or the blond cunt (don't remember her name :LOL:) without even thinking about it, as for other people it'd really depends how i feel about them
Marcius and Astrid I think are who you are referring to... it goes without saying for me, those two are toast

Reactions: -Hex-

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
IF we are given the option to commit diablerie on our sire, due to her ennui and or other situations, would you do it? Would you slurp her down and then consume her soul? Destroying any chance at an afterlife except as a ghost in your head?

I will. On my way to snack down Vision Girl.. Fabian too... probably most efficient way to do it is Fabian, may not gain a generation, but certainly would gain blood sorcery, then Calisto, and then Vision Girl..... of course we would be on the Red List or it's equivalent, but really who would care at that point? We could handle most issues thrown at us.
I would not do that to any of the babes in Rebirth. I would do it on any person I slightly dislike.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
V...vaginal sex? Last time I checked there is no lewd content. Can someone confirm if its real or just a dream?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Whisper is the Charisma path, use the club to hunt in first, or develop it along the way, but to get the sex easiest, do the club for hunting choice.

Reactions: Odin73

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You can always be a pirate and sail the red sea if being a vampire doesn't work out for you

Sure but it is a pain in the ass to get the blood out of the sheets and the mattress...
but as we say here ''a real sailor also dives into the red sea'' (y)
of course you can't be called pirate, If you haven't swam or atleast tasted it.
And for stains there is always
View attachment 997993
would need tons of that so less money saved.

I am confused, are we talking about food here? career? cleaning clothes?

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes