4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Definitely some of the earlier chapter two is reworked. You start at the beginning of chapter 2 again when starting the new update.
I see what you mean, but it's all in the Ep 2. Up 7 File. So it's not like they reworked the files, I just finished updating the mod. They didn't alter previous files for this update even though they revised it stuff is my point. Hence you don't start a new save or anything like that. It's all in the Up 7 file
I could continue my previous save without any trouble, at the exact same point. Not sure if it helps, but that was it.

Fucking great!! I needed my fix. Now I need another fix.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
So where is episode 1?
Ep.1

Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Other: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Oct 7, 2019
Ep.1

Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Other: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*
Compressed files are missing in all the links, can anyone provide episode 1 saves so that i can directly play episode 2?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sharon thinking she outranks Calisto has me worried.
A lot of the shit Sharon does has had me worried for a while.

If this was a normal video game and she wasn't a love interest, she's be dead.

She sees shit she can't explain and dismisses the MC even though she knows he's growing faster than any vamp she's known.

I used to like Sharon but she's just frustrating now.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I can see it happening more as;
Calisto comes to visit and right as Sharon is about to do something stupid, someone's going to walk in behind her acting differential to Calisto, that Sharon will recognize as being above her new position of Archon, and Calisto will just wave a hand dismissing them saying the item is a gift for her childe.

That will both let Sharon learn that her ally the MC is far more than he seems, that he isn't some simpleton that she can dismiss the views of, and that she shouldn't fuck around with things beyond her. Maybe she'll actually start to listen to him more, heck hes effectively going to be similar to a sheriff for her, so trust would be wise.

We know Calisto heads an Elysium, that means she's respected by the Prince, as I believe even a Prince is overruled by the temples leader within it's confines, and the Elysium/Temple is respected outside it. She might not be known to everyone, but enough important vampires will know of her.

Just my half a cent

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That settles it .. a legendary house full meet and greet will sate them all into a loving caring MC oriented relationship.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
anyone know or can speculate on the pros and cons of getting Laurie to stage2 thrall? :unsure:
I'm betting that soon, maybe next update even, Sharon is going to remind MC to dose Laurie again, and if we did it already in this update, it will spark some dialogue options. Alternatively, feeding her too soon may worsen her addiction. I was tempted to let her have some blood, but decided against it since the consequences of dosing a thrall too often seem to be fairly significant.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Anybody else wants to puke? or is it just me?
just think about the cute cat-fight we had this update

I'm betting that soon, maybe next update even, Sharon is going to remind MC to dose Laurie again, and if we did it already in this update, it will spark some dialogue options. Alternatively, feeding her too soon may worsen her addiction. I was tempted to let her have some blood, but decided against it since the consequences of dosing a thrall too often seem to be fairly significant.
I still can't get the Sharonsaveslaurie variable out of my head, my theory is that at one point the MC will be out of town due to reasons and Laurie will have an abstinence crysis and Sharon will turn her

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes