4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
The one I love is Bella, in the middle, from Summer's Gone. The pictures in the links (the phrases above and below the pictures) are scenes from the game.

You can click in the picture in the middle to see the website here of that game.
Your profile is limited to spesific viewers apparently. But i rather meant the one in your profile pic, and the bigger picture when i click on your name (though that was the sig). Sprry i'm not quite familliar with terms yet : p

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Your profile is limited to spesific viewers apparently. But i rather meant the one in your profile pic, and the bigger picture when i click on your name (though that was the sig). Sprry i'm not quite familliar with terms yet : p
Oh I had no idea nobody could access my profile. I think I fixed it.

First, signature is used in this forum for that thing that appear below what I write for each post. In my case, is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But if I understood you right, you are asking about my profile picture. The cute brunette with violet eyes is Serana, a pureblood vampire from Skyrim. However, that picture in particular is from a mod called seranaholic in the nexus forum (search that on google and you will find it)

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
Oh I had no idea nobody could access my profile. I think I fixed it.

First, signature is used in this forum for that thing that appear below what I write for each post. In my case, is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But if I understood you right, you are asking about my profile picture. The cute brunette with violet eyes is Serana, a pureblood vampire from Skyrim. However, that picture in particular is from a mod called seranaholic in the nexus forum (search that on google and you will find it)
Ahh, i see. I've never seen signatures under any comment or post unless the poster spedificaly links the signature itself. That may be an android thing though

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Sharon is way out of her league with the Archon stuff. and that will probably attract some other dangers from outside the city to Scotts Town. When people learn that she is going to be archon at the Investiture
I think this is a major reason why Calisto made her Archon, because Calisto is bored and wants to cause a little chaos in the vampiric community. I also feel like she's doing this to push mc to step up and take what is rightfully his, because I've been theorizing that Calisto is one of the original vamps, which in turn means she is vampire royalty and one of the ancients, so being her child means you need to step up and prove you are worthy of her blood.

alyath

May 31, 2020
He's chilling at the Nos lair in/near Scottstown.
If you mean by chilling playing hunter and prey with the wild Nos then maybe. Cause I don´t think she is dead.
I think they are both in the Hideout, and that´s the Reason why Merrick didn´t call or come back. He tries to save the wild one. And you as MC become beware of it, so you can Blackmail Sharon. Or betray Merrick and give her the Option to kill the wild one.
On Top there is the Plot with the "real" Beast out there. And I say it´s a Werwolf. And if it is one, then all Vamps are Dead if he decides to hunt them down.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I don't understand much but my guess is that the compression ruined the alpha channel or whatever is called the transparency. If you want play right now, there you have all other portraits and power icons, which are probably the ones that have transparency.

Otherwise you should wait for people that do understand.
You were right! The issue is fixed now. Thanks very much :D.

Reactions: Ayhsel

RedFlamingo

Dec 28, 2018
What's up with the small number of choices in these past few updates? The last time I played was Ep 2.4 and every time I took a look at the walkthrough, I saw how few options we got to choose, so I keep thinking that there isn't much content added in these updates... is that true? or did the dev just decide on fewer choices?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
What's up with the small number of choices in these past few updates? The last time I played was Ep 2.4 and every time I took a look at the walkthrough, I saw how few options we got to choose, so I keep thinking that there isn't much content added in these updates... is that true? or did the dev just decide on fewer choices?
The updates have always been rather small, but regular every month (except December - holidays). The choices: there weren't too many in the past either, but I think they have been reduced somewhat as well. But somehow that's understandable, because otherwise everything would branch out too much the longer the game continues.

Reactions: Ayhsel and twiztid

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android ep2 up7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It was nice to know you and Bella. I do not think that Astrid, Calisto or the Dream Beauty take your "betrayal" lightly. I assume this is the same for Cordia, Luna and Syrina. :whistle: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
They will always be important for me. And I will treat them as queen when I have the chance as I love them very much.

But my heart wants what it wants and picked her owner. Or really, she picked me as I have no choice in the matter with Bella, there was no possible alternative outcome.

Even sluts fall in love. Wow, what a phrase! Seems like I am feeling romantic today.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Red Heart
Reactions: c3p0 and Maviarab

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I'm getting increasingly annoyed at how the MC is treating Laurie and becoming an even bigger puppet for Sharon. Don't get me wrong I like Sharon at the moment, but MC's over eagerness to do her bidding is irritating. I'm not sure if the choices I made is what's causing him to act like that towards someone he's known for a long time, if it's because of my choices I might have to go back and change some things

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I think this is a major reason why Calisto made her Archon, because Calisto is bored and wants to cause a little chaos in the vampiric community. I also feel like she's doing this to push mc to step up and take what is rightfully his, because I've been theorizing that Calisto is one of the original vamps, which in turn means she is vampire royalty and one of the ancients, so being her child means you need to step up and prove you are worthy of her blood.
Yeah i know, I don't think she is like a direct descendant of Caine. But Calisto is not that far of it. We can only see Fabians past and that only took us back to the middle ages. The other girl (Artemis) in our visions she is probably far more powerful.

Reactions: Arigon

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Nice update!

MC: And you don't forger(forget) the face of the woman that killed you.
Sharon: Most people don't pay them no mind (double negative?)
MC:(about the meditation room) I guess she'll need another one on(of) these.
MC: (talking about Calisto) I'll have to ask her next time I see him(her).
Sharon: It would be nice to tell them that we at least have out(our) thralls under control.
MC:S(h)e knew the name.
Sgt. Davis: "My boss will answer all your questions." Should be MC talking

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
If you mean by chilling playing hunter and prey with the wild Nos then maybe. Cause I don´t think she is dead.
I think they are both in the Hideout, and that´s the Reason why Merrick didn´t call or come back. He tries to save the wild one. And you as MC become beware of it, so you can Blackmail Sharon. Or betray Merrick and give her the Option to kill the wild one.
On Top there is the Plot with the "real" Beast out there. And I say it´s a Werwolf. And if it is one, then all Vamps are Dead if he decides to hunt them down.
Interesting ideas, and I have posted the werewolf idea before however:

1-Feral Nos is definitely dead. Either to the sun, or When you have sufficient prowess you give her a neck injury and Andrew fries her to a pile of ash. We see this for a fact, so she is toast. Merrick could be at the Nos lair chilling and learning all kinds of things.

2. Merrick is probably either dead, or prisoner of Astrid, who I suspect is the beast in the woods as a Tzimisce like vampire with a warform that could beat a gangrel warform and give a werewolf a run for it's money if she has celerity and is an elder as I suspect she is.

3. Our MC is an almost elder powered newbie, meaning he is low generation, and I am not convinced that he could not take a werewolf. Granted an Ahroun with average rage could do a real number on werewolves and vampires alike, however, a vampire with super claws, celerity which he has, invisibility, mental control, plus who knows what else would have an ahroun for lunch as long as he is not surprised. If in a room without mirrors, that Ahroun ain't going umbral, so he gets shredded. Then his blood feeds our already mighty MC and we become a raging maniac for a bit.
Peace

Reactions: D3xzalias

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yeah i know, I don't think she is like a direct descendant of Caine. But Calisto is not that far of it. We can only see Fabians past and that only took us back to the middle ages. The other girl (Artemis) in our visions she is probably far more powerful.
Definitely agree
Artemis is probably a 4th gen methuselah or gawd forbid a clan founder 3rd gen. Calisto has mythological ties to Artemis and is her high priestess and likely childe so 5th or gawd forbid 4th. That makes our boy 6th or gawd forbid 5th.
I think I am going to go with the clan founders being Greek Gods mythologically speaking, as well as other Gods. So Artemis which was a greater goddess is gawd forbid a founder of a super god like hunters. (not wolf boy gangrels.... something more)

Caine->Some un-named 2nd gen(pick a greek titan's name, and or Zeus)->Artemis (Vision Girl)->Calisto->MC
Cain->Some un-named 2nd gen (titan, probably the same as above, and or Zeus)->Apollo->Hecate(mage/witch)->Fabian This would make Fabian 5th generation and a literal cousin by vampiric blood.
Gonna go with the above genealogy for now.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I'm getting increasingly annoyed at how the MC is treating Laurie and becoming an even bigger puppet for Sharon. Don't get me wrong I like Sharon at the moment, but MC's over eagerness to do her bidding is irritating. I'm not sure if the choices I made is what's causing him to act like that towards someone he's known for a long time, if it's because of my choices I might have to go back and change some things
I understand. I can explain this pretty much like this.

1- MC is no longer human. As time goes by he will behave more vampire like and less human like. SOOOO When he told Laurie in confidence that he was a vampire, and she blabbed and caused a lot of problems, this definitely damaged their relationship.
2- Sharon is the only vampire who is showing our boy the ropes. Add to that he is 2/3 of the way blood bonded (thralled to her) and that will influence his behavior. She is also 2/3 of the way bonded to him, so they are going to be much closer than a mere human who is thralled in a one way relationship (Laurie)
3- We can not really judge their behavior based on having a past together (MC and Laurie) They are, for better or worse, in a master/slave relationship and that is how you have to look at it.
Hope this helps
Peace.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Interesting ideas, and I have posted the werewolf idea before however:

1-Feral Nos is definitely dead. Either to the sun, or When you have sufficient prowess you give her a neck injury and Andrew fries her to a pile of ash. We see this for a fact, so she is toast. Merrick could be at the Nos lair chilling and learning all kinds of things.

2. Merrick is probably either dead, or prisoner of Astrid, who I suspect is the beast in the woods as a Tzimisce like vampire with a warform that could beat a gangrel warform and give a werewolf a run for it's money if she has celerity and is an elder as I suspect she is.

3. Our MC is an almost elder powered newbie, meaning he is low generation, and I am not convinced that he could not take a werewolf. Granted an Ahroun with average rage could do a real number on werewolves and vampires alike, however, a vampire with super claws, celerity which he has, invisibility, mental control, plus who knows what else would have an ahroun for lunch as long as he is not surprised. If in a room without mirrors, that Ahroun ain't going umbral, so he gets shredded. Then his blood feeds our already mighty MC and we become a raging maniac for a bit.
Peace
Sorry I can´t say so. Even a new Ahroun can deal with a Buch of Vamps up to Gen 8. And this is cause of the Lack of aggrevated Damage Vampires can Deal. They have only the Option with her Fangs (exept Gangrel) and you will NEVER go this close to a Raging Werwolf.
Celerity below Rang 7 doesn´t help against a Garou. Cause it never boost your Initiative. So a Ahroun with the Rank 1 Gift "Spirit of the Frey" (Rank 1 Gift) has ALWAYS the Initiative. and he can burn Rage Points to get multiple Actions. Yes you can Dodge once, but after this you are helpless. And even the Weakest Human (Str 1) will get in Crinos +4 Str and +2 Claw Dmg. So even the weakest Garou will send a Vamp with 1 Hit right into Torpor. 1+4+2=7 aggrevated Damage (Max Life of all Chars 7 (Incapacicated/Torpor). Another thing is a Garou is hardly Immune to any Forms of Fear or Domination while in Rage. So this will not work either. It will send him right into Frenzy and this is much more to Deal with.
Vamps NEVER Fights agaist Garou. They just wait until they die. What are 30 years for a Immortal? Nothing! Or they Intrigue Hunters to Deal with them, let Humans Invade their Territory until the Garou must flee again. No Supernatural can or would Risk that Humans get Knowledge about them. Cause if this will happen, the Humans will hunt you down, they will Invent Weapons to Destroy you, they outnumber you by Billions and they NEVER surrender.
So if it is a Garou, nope you can only try to talk with him. If he let you do it.

But it can be a Trap set up by the Tremere Fabian. He may has summon a Deamon, or Spirit just to get Sharon injured. Sharon is not a Fighter (she says so). So it can be really anything. Maybe Callisto has her doing in this sheme. Or even another Vamp send by the Archon to see her Fail. But I don´t think that Astrid is behind anything. If she would be capable of this Power she wouldn´t be the Bitch of the Archon. No she is quite powerless herself and only a Bitch that will lick anyones Ass who has some Power. She set up Traps and stabs you in the back by whistle your Secrets into the ears of the more Powerfull ones. But nothing more. And she isn´t quite smart it takes her quite abunch of minutes to understand that she has lost the Round in first. Always reminding the Archon that he has given his word.

Last edited:

alyath

May 31, 2020
Definitely agree
Artemis is probably a 4th gen methuselah or gawd forbid a clan founder 3rd gen. Calisto has mythological ties to Artemis and is her high priestess and likely childe so 5th or gawd forbid 4th. That makes our boy 6th or gawd forbid 5th.
I think I am going to go with the clan founders being Greek Gods mythologically speaking, as well as other Gods. So Artemis which was a greater goddess is gawd forbid a founder of a super god like hunters. (not wolf boy gangrels.... something more)

Caine->Some un-named 2nd gen(pick a greek titan's name, and or Zeus)->Artemis (Vision Girl)->Calisto->MC
Cain->Some un-named 2nd gen (titan, probably the same as above, and or Zeus)->Apollo->Hecate(mage/witch)->Fabian This would make Fabian 5th generation and a literal cousin by vampiric blood.
Gonna go with the above genealogy for now.
I think you go quite too low.
Calisto acts more like a Gen 5-6. But it seems that she was most of the time awake. So she is quite a Power.
Fabian as a Treme can´t be Lower then Gen 7, if they take the Original History of the Clans. They are no childs of Cain, but a Bunch of Mages that seek Immortality through the Vampiric Blood and they keep a Spark of her Magic. Mostly Rituals but quite Powerful. The Founder Tremere is Gen 6.
And Gen 7 is quite a really strong Vampire. Just Rember the curve is not Lineal. Most of the Vamps are Gen 12+.
The Founder of the Clans are Gen 4-6. As far as I remeber it was Cain- 3 unnamed but dead Spawns - a not exact Numer of Childs - Founder of the old Clans (Ventrue, Toreador, Gangrel...) - Methusala + Founder of lesser Clans (Exp: Ravnos, Lamia etc) - here are the current Eldest Vamps, all others are sleeping.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Sorry I can´t say so. Even a new Ahroun can deal with a Buch of Vamps up to Gen 8. And this is cause of the Lack of aggrevated Damage Vampires can Deal. They have only the Option with her Fangs (exept Gangrel) and you will NEVER go this close to a Raging Werwolf.
Celerity below Rang 7 doesn´t help against a Garou. Cause it never boost your Initiative. So a Ahroun with the Rank 1 Gift "Spirit of the Frey" (Rank 1 Gift) has ALWAYS the Initiative. and he can burn Rage Points to get multiple Actions. Yes you can Dodge once, but after this you are helpless. And even the Weakest Human (Str 1) will get in Crinos +4 Str and +2 Claw Dmg. So even the weakest Garou will send a Vamp with 1 Hit right into Torpor. 1+4+2=7 aggrevated Damage (Max Life of all Chars 7 (Incapacicated/Torpor). Another thing is a Garou is hardly Immune to any Forms of Fear or Domination while in Rage. So this will not work either. It will send him right into Frenzy and this is much more to Deal with.
Vamps NEVER Fights agaist Garou. They just wait until they die. What are 30 years for a Immortal? Nothing! Or they Intrigue Hunters to Deal with them, let Humans Invade their Territory until the Garou must flee again. No Supernatural can or would Risk that Humans get Knowledge about them. Cause if this will happen, the Humans will hunt you down, they will Invent Weapons to Destroy you, they outnumber you by Billions and they NEVER surrender.
So if it is a Garou, nope you can only try to talk with him. If he let you do it.

But it can be a Trap set up by the Tremere Fabian. He may has summon a Deamon, or Spirit just to get Sharon injured. Sharon is not a Fighter (she says so). So it can be really anything. Maybe Callisto has her doing in this sheme. Or even another Vamp send by the Archon to see her Fail. But I don´t think that Astrid is behind anything. If she would be capable of this Power she wouldn´t be the Bitch of the Archon. No she is quite powerless herself and only a Bitch that will lick anyones Ass who has some Power. She set up Traps and stabs you in the back by whistle your Secrets into the ears of the more Powerfull ones. But nothing more. And she isn´t wuite smart it takes her quite abunch of minutes to understand that she has lost the Round in first. Always reminding the Archon that he has given his word.
Very happy you are educated in the game system

Our MC is either 5th or 6th gen, with Celerity. He has claws that do aggravated damage with a mere scratch. He has obfuscation. He has mental powers. An Ahroun with warrior gifts is formidable, but mentally is not high on the scale. If he lets rage get the better of him then we will be able to outsmart him. Yes he has rage to boost his number of attacks. We have celerity. IF we are 5th gen we can have 8s in all of our physical traits. That is in addition to potence and or fortitude. Now the claws would only be soaked by fortitude, but the werewolf is in no better position. In a straight up fight, 8th gen or higher vamps would be slaughtered. Elder powered vampires without battle disciplines or serious mental ones are also going to be in a bad way. Our boy has both mental powers, and four devastating battle traits, Auspex (demonstrated multiple times, and augmented with serious visions ), Celerity (demonstrated multiple times, always first on the scene) Claws of Doom-nuff said and Obfuscation at a minimum of Vanish to the Mind's Eye. He will sense the were wolf, who will likewise sense him. He will go invisible, we do not know if the werewolf is an ahroun an has some gift to hide, but if he is another aspect then he is more screwed (Ragabash being the only one for sure with invisibility). Our boy can jump on him, and rip him to shreds while draining blood if he desires. This is why garou cease being good opponents at certain power levels of vampire dominion.
We can agree to disagree, but I am willing to bet that we do not have a werewolf at all, and if we did then the MC will handle it. I think we have a Tscimisce elder (and if using 5th edition rules it is protean with vicissitude path otherwise vicissitude on it's own) in Astrid. (who I have semi kiddingly said is a male since Artemis wonders if her boy can beat "him")
Peace

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes