4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think you go quite too low.
Calito acts more like a Gen 5-6. But it seems that she was most of the time awake. So she is quite a Power.
Fabian as a Treme can´t be Lower then Gen 7, if they take the Original History of the Clans. They are no childs of Cain, but a Bunch of Mages that seek Immortality through the Vampiric Blood and they keep a Spark of her Magic. Mostly Rituals but quite Powerful. The Founder Tremere is Gen 6.
And Gen 7 is quite a really strong Vampire. Just Rember the curve is not Lineal. Most of the Vamps are Gen 12+.
The Founder of the Clans are Gen 4-6. As far as I remeber it was Cain- 3 unnamed but dead Spawns - a not exact Numer of Childs - Founder of the old Clans (Ventrue, Toreador, Gangrel...) - Methusala + Founder of lesser Clans (Exp: Ravnos, Lamia etc) - here are the current Eldest Vamps, all others are sleeping.
historically incorrect my friend

Tremere and his inner circle were all 4th- cite any of the books from 89-2002 and you see all the inner circle of the Tremere are 4th gen. The tremere consumed Salout the 3rd generation Salubri and thus attained 3rd gen-sorta in a possessed way

We are not strictly in a WoD setting. It has a basis in it but definitely not one for one. 5th edition is when the weak blooded took over as the beckoning called all the elders over to the middle east. Few 4th gen were active in modern nights but there were some. There were a lot of 5th gen methuselahs- just picking the Tremere- the entire inner circle was awake (4th gen) and Karl Schrekt the Justicar of the Tremere was active in Berlin before it's fall.

All Clan founders are 3rd generation. Bloodline founders can be 4-7th. By custom there were the following
1 first gen- Caine
1-1.5 gen/demon vampire Lilith
3-2nd gen (4 if Haqim is in fact 2nd gen)
13 3rd gen-those were the survivors of the bloodbath in the first city and became the clan founders. Some of those were replaced, such as the Brujah, and Salout, and Cappadocious. However 13 is the generally accepted number.
Uncounted 4th gen- including Bali at a min. Mithras, Melinda, the Tremere inner council, Hardstat,
uncounted 5th gen, many of who served as Justicars
and tons more as you go....
We are making the assumption that Artemis is 4th or 3rd gen. Calisto is 1 higher and her boy is 1 higher. There rest of the kindred in the city, except Cindy and Fabian are all 7th plus excepting also possibly Astrid whom I believe is Masquerading her Masquerade and is a Tzimisce elder.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Very happy you are educated in the game system

Our MC is either 5th or 6th gen, with Celerity. He has claws that do aggravated damage with a mere scratch. He has obfuscation. He has mental powers. An Ahroun with warrior gifts is formidable, but mentally is not high on the scale. If he lets rage get the better of him then we will be able to outsmart him. Yes he has rage to boost his number of attacks. We have celerity. IF we are 5th gen we can have 8s in all of our physical traits. That is in addition to potence and or fortitude. Now the claws would only be soaked by fortitude, but the werewolf is in no better position. In a straight up fight, 8th gen or higher vamps would be slaughtered. Elder powered vampires without battle disciplines or serious mental ones are also going to be in a bad way. Our boy has both mental powers, and four devastating battle traits, Auspex (demonstrated multiple times, and augmented with serious visions ), Celerity (demonstrated multiple times, always first on the scene) Claws of Doom-nuff said and Obfuscation at a minimum of Vanish to the Mind's Eye. He will sense the were wolf, who will likewise sense him. He will go invisible, we do not know if the werewolf is an ahroun an has some gift to hide, but if he is another aspect then he is more screwed (Ragabash being the only one for sure with invisibility). Our boy can jump on him, and rip him to shreds while draining blood if he desires. This is why garou cease being good opponents at certain power levels of vampire dominion.
We can agree to disagree, but I am willing to bet that we do not have a werewolf at all, and if we did then the MC will handle it. I think we have a Tscimisce elder (and if using 5th edition rules it is protean with vicissitude path otherwise vicissitude on it's own) in Astrid. (who I have semi kiddingly said is a male since Artemis wonders if her boy can beat "him")
Peace
He must not have Celerity, any Vamp can boost his Dex by burning some Blood. This will quite be enough to be the First on the Scene. And his Auspex is quite low, he can´t sense anything about the Nos. And the Visions could be some blood thing if not Auspex. Or send to him by Auspex 7 (Telepathy). I have never seen him using Obfuscate. I have trained my Fighting Skills. Not with the Nos. Did he get this Ability? And Claws I haven´t seen either... I think I missed something by being the good Guy.
But einther Way, Invisibility is not so great agains a Creature that can sniff you out. And Gen 8 is the Level of a Prnice(Archon). And yes Powerful Vamps may be capable of dealing with a Werwolf. But the biggest Problem will be: It is always a Wolf Pack!
But enough of this, it can be done by outsmarting your Enemy. But I wouldn´t try if I can avoid it. Dealing with a Werwolf hand to hand is a typical way of Famous Last Words.
But yes, after thinking through it, would Sharon be Injured by a Werwolf, she dosn´t have only Bruises and Scratches. she would be in a State between Dogfood and Bolognese Sauce. I think in this I jumped over the Line. XD

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I have never seen him using Obfuscate. I have trained my Fighting Skills. Not with the Nos. Did he get this Ability? And Claws I haven´t seen either...
Look at the walkthrough, for what ever reason the developers decided you only unlock skills on an RNG basis, the walkthrough explains it well and lets you get all skills.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
The following skills are special
Whisper-mind reading and mind control (Charisma path-hunt in nightclubs)
Invisibility- what it says (Stealth hunt by sneaking in and slurping on sleeping people)
Claws- NOT the same as gangrel claws, these are more powerful. Markus the Nos clan elder makes this statement. (Prowess-hunting on vagrants in the ally.)

I would not base power level on the 5th edition books. They assume that most of the elders have gone on to Gehenna in the Middle East. We have no such assumptions here. Also we know Calisto and Fabian are both ancient. Many assume and I agree Cindy is very old as well. Vision Girl has tentatively been identified as Artemis. Calisto has a tie in to the Goddess Artemis and it works well.

Not to beat a dead horse, but yes a were wolf can run gang busters over high gen vampires. They can not do the same with true elders and we have a number of elders and some truly ancient vampires represented here. Where ever you got your info that clan founders were 4-6th gen was false. ALL the Clan Founders are 3rd gen or the Usurpers who came and took the Antediluvians spot are 3rd gen. Bloodlines, which are very different than Clans, can be founded by 4th-7th or sometimes even 8th gen vampires.

Yes, most of the vampires present are going to be 8th gen or higher, but there are exceptions for sure.

Our boy has demonstrated celerity when he blurred out and ran through the woods to Sharon when she was attacked. Also the assumption is Sharon is Ventrue with Domination and Fortitude being her better disciplines and Presence used to gain attention so folks look at her eyes for the domination. A werewolf could have swiped her as it ran by and her fortitude could have kept her in the land of the unliving, long enough for the elder blood of our MC to bring her back.

Scroll back and read a ton of this stuff already, and then hop over to the vampire lore forum. It will be very educational for any who are looking at lore for this.
Peace.

Reactions: namtab and c3p0

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
wow, I'm really amazed by this game. It's actually the first one that not only made me want to write a review, but also become a patron, and maybe I will despite living in a shithole where 10 dollars is some money.
It also made me want to create a game, and I think I'll do it in a few months. Since I'm a huge fan of the World of Darkness universe and there's so, so much to explore there, it might actually be a good idea.
I feel that it's a shame that this isn't getting enough attention and has so little patrons, while other money-milkers do at least ten times that amount.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Welcome and yeah. This is quality stuff. I’m practicing DAZ myself but I’m a long way off for that. May do a text only first. WoD has been a passion of mine for its entire 30ish year history.
I am a patron currently of two games. Both are in my sig. H5 won a shit ton of awards and Notty is amazing. LikesBlondes is amazing. Both have about the same in income and patrons and deserve at LEAST the same amount as say ICSTOR who hasn’t put an update out in a year+. Seriously they are going to have to break into his apartment and find his dried husk of a body to change my opinion of him.

Er sorry lol
Yeah this is a great game!
Welcome

Reactions: ScroxDieded

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Holidays and CP2077 on their PC no doubt had a hand in brevity.
For sure. I wanted to have a go at it too, since I'm also a CDPR fan, but sadly my PC is outdated. So that and any games I might want to develop will have to wait for an update. And that'll have to wait a little since I'm in too much debt to consider at the moment. I'm so excited that I rambled a little bit lol

I agree with the ICSTOR thing though. That wank stain pisses me off. Rebirth is triple the game Milfy City has ever been and deserved at the very least the same attention it gets. Even if you're into nukiges and want more sexual content, there's a shitload better than MC too.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Definitely agree
Artemis is probably a 4th gen methuselah or gawd forbid a clan founder 3rd gen. Calisto has mythological ties to Artemis and is her high priestess and likely childe so 5th or gawd forbid 4th. That makes our boy 6th or gawd forbid 5th.
I think I am going to go with the clan founders being Greek Gods mythologically speaking, as well as other Gods. So Artemis which was a greater goddess is gawd forbid a founder of a super god like hunters. (not wolf boy gangrels.... something more)

Caine->Some un-named 2nd gen(pick a greek titan's name, and or Zeus)->Artemis (Vision Girl)->Calisto->MC
Cain->Some un-named 2nd gen (titan, probably the same as above, and or Zeus)->Apollo->Hecate(mage/witch)->Fabian This would make Fabian 5th generation and a literal cousin by vampiric blood.
Gonna go with the above genealogy for now.
I agree. I also believe MC to be either 5th or 6th gen. Maybe 4th, though (given the hiereia thing).
There were some obvious hints that he's at the very least a 7th gen though. But I don't think it's just that given that MC's sire just seems too old and is called hiereia. That's the name of a Mycenaean god ("Priestess of the Winds"). I'm sure someone must've mentioned that though

EDIT: After some research on WoD lore, I found that there was a 4th gen vamp named Artemis Orthia, so if that's the case, then MC is a badass 5th gen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arigon
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes