4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Mattinvegas

Mar 28, 2020
I really like the subtle imperfections in Sharon's character. On the surface, she seems like a great mentor and ally. However, she is not perfect by any means. She is way too giddy about her Archonship, and it's quite possible that it could get to her head. It may also mean that she may not be able to fully command the authority of the position due to her inexperience, mistakes, or young age (I think she is a bit young for a leadership role?). Her "blindspot" that is Astrid is also quite clearly being discussed. And she is way too quick to dismiss what the MC is saying, which shows inflexibility and arrogance.

If we ever go against Sharon or try to usurp her (I think Calisto suggested something like this?), I will feel bad for Andrew more than anything.
I'll feel bad for the MC... you know how patient he's being at trying to tap that?... to kill her after all that would just be a total cluster!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So, crazy question, is the MC ever going to address the food rotting in his gut/throat, or is he gaining the ability to digest human food again?
It has been suggested that it is his soul rotting actually as that only happens if you fuck miri through powers/
Can't remember if I've asked this before, but I'm wondering what the bottle-neck for this VN is, making/rendering the scenes or writing the script?

Most of the high quality VNs seem to have rendering as the choke-point from what I've read.
Not sure... they work as a team. I think they have decided to keep it around 200 renders per update to make sure they can keep the consistency.
My one complaint is that I get she has her blindspots, and maybe after being quite old and things never happening how things are with the MC then she'd be somewhat slow to come around... but Sharon being always 100% dismissive of the MC despite her clearly trusting him is really starting to piss me off, he's constantly proving that his visions are true, met his sire through the vampire wizard dude like he said (and that dude made the dead boy talk - that's not some slight of hand illusion), she admitted she knows of nothing that can go invisible and has burning claws (both of which she's seen with her own eyes)... I really hope in the future she's written to be way more open to listening to the MC... maybe it's a personal thing of mine but I hope I would've taken all this vampire stuff fairly levelheadedly like the MC, but I'd be smashing my head against the wall when constantly showing I'm right but then being told I'm wrong and it's nothing.
Sharon dismissing MC has already become a meme in this thread.
I really like the subtle imperfections in Sharon's character. On the surface, she seems like a great mentor and ally. However, she is not perfect by any means. She is way too giddy about her Archonship, and it's quite possible that it could get to her head. It may also mean that she may not be able to fully command the authority of the position due to her inexperience, mistakes, or young age (I think she is a bit young for a leadership role?). Her "blindspot" that is Astrid is also quite clearly being discussed. And she is way too quick to dismiss what the MC is saying, which shows inflexibility and arrogance.

If we ever go against Sharon or try to usurp her (I think Calisto suggested something like this?), I will feel bad for Andrew more than anything.
Sharon is essentially a teen babysitter by vamp standards.

If anything, I believe the most important thing of this chapter was Sharon acknowledging in the end she can overlook things after Andrew and MC showed her. I think we are going to see a way more open Sharon, specially once she meets mommy, for better or worse.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Rebirth [Ep. 2 Up.8] LikesBlondes

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.79 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.78 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 133 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 116 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I'm most excited for the next chapter as that's where shit will legit hit the fan and everyone is gonna learn just how fucked their are, because when mc's mom steps in, no one is safe.

yeah, by F95 standards there is almost no lewd content in this VN and yet its one of the best VNs on here, I'm eagerly waiting for each update and its also got me a bit hyped for VTM: Bloodlines 2 when it drops in the next month or 2.

I think its in stark contrast to the other popular vamp VN on here atm where people were really into the story and now are really disappointed that it's story has turned to crap.

Reactions: FFTW

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
yeah, by F95 standards there is almost no lewd content in this VN and yet its one of the best VNs on here, I'm eagerly waiting for each update and its also got me a bit hyped for VTM: Bloodlines 2 when it drops in the next month or 2.

I think its in stark contrast to the other popular vamp VN on here atm where people were really into the story and now are really disappointed that it's story has turned to crap.
You are oddly optimistic for a game that has been postponed several times already. When I first heard about it I was hyped, but after so many years now I am more "meh, whatever"

I know I am always anxious to get my hands on the next chapter of this one. Although, meme Queen Sharon is really starting to get under my skin. I hope she pulls her head out of her ass before it gets removed from her shoulders.

As for the other vampire game here, anyone that is familiar with his previous work is far from surprised. He starts out strong but every ending is quite disappointing.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I don't know why but I always pictured Gregor as someone that had a beard... Another solid update, storywise. I'm hopeful that the next update will answer a few outstanding questions as to the larger plot and reveal from the current cast, who really are the MC/Sharon's friends and foes.

Reactions: belovedeggs

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I don't know why but I always pictured Gregor as someone that had a beard... Another solid update, storywise. I'm hopeful that the next update will answer a few outstanding questions as to the larger plot and reveal from the current cast, who really are the MC/Sharon's friends and foes.
Probably cus of this guy lol
game-of-thrones-gregor-clegane-warzone-580x334.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: serenitynow

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

which game are you guys talking about?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Fairly certain he is referring to Dusklight Manor. That was the one I was referring to at least. :)
Ahh yeah.. I agree with the idea mentioned about those developers. The first one, the academy something, feels like the actual plot (the supernatural thing) was cutoff. The other one, the one lost in mist, started good and become nonsense.. and Dusklight Manor.. I found it so boring I stopped playing, like "there is an actual vampire" and MC acts like nothing.. They need to find a better writer, as they are quite consistent and visuals tend to be quite good..

Pity.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes