4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just reached the end of the 8th Up, and things are getting set for that big fight feel. Have a feeling the next part, things are going to really get interesting, and can't hardly wait to see what happens for the big show down. Good job, Dev, you got me more interested in this fight than anything at WrestleMania this year. ;) :LOL: But seriously, can't wait for more, thank you.

Reactions: FFTW and Ayhsel

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Easy solution .. play thisk game 4 the story, then head to the mannor for the sex ...
All these politics and power plays sure charge you up a lot...
Head on to your mannor and lose yourself in those wonderful babes!
Ahh yeah.. I agree with the idea of those developers. The first one, the academy something, feels like the actual plot (the supernatural thing) was cutoff. The other one, the one lost in mist, started good and become nonsense.. and Dusklight Manor.. I found it so boring I stopped playing, like "there is an actual vampire" and MC acts like nothing.. They need to find a better writer, as they are quite consistent and visuals tend to be quite good..

Pity.
I knew she would grow on you!
Gamers need their babes be happy go lucky and accepting most of the times.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
*sigh* this was depressingly short like before ill just have to hold off on a few updates if i want even an hour of content i guess T_T

Edit: i dont complain because its garbage or anything but i complain because its over an hour to download with less then an hour of play time which is what annoys me

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I want to dispel soul rot.
Vampires can not digest normal food.
Eggs are a high producer of Sulphur which is smelly. When combined with Hydroxide it is very smelly. The food in the stomach of a vampire is rotting merrily away, until they barf it up. So they Can consume food, it just doesn't go anywhere.
Hopefully this dispels the rumor that one of the most basic uses of vampire seduction powers would somehow lead to the rotting of his soul.

The update was produced during a time of self admitted turmoil in LikesBlondes life, so I chalk up the mis-spelling and brevity to that. The reveal of her installment, as well as Astrid having to come clean and or pay the price for the unforgivable sin should be quite juicy. I think that it will be a time when either I am vindicated that she was the critter in the woods, perhaps in a naughty bloodline's battle form, or some other explanation. Or I will be cast out as being full of vampire poo.

It is very important that Andrew confirmed his target -Zero would be present at the installation of Sharon, and equally important that he demonstrated an unprecedented amount of Free Will, which validates a lot of what BigStuffedTiger and myself have been educating all on Ghouls/thralls etc. If the dreaded Archon of the South makes an appearance, and he has Milley on his arm, and possibly Andrew's missing wife, I predict some epic shit. Shit that will almost certainly lead to Sharon embracing her first Childe.

Someone mentioned (again) Sharon's skeptical thoughts regarding what the MC has told her, and stated that her age might have jaded her. She is a teenager amongst vampires. Also she has zero experience with truly powerful bloodlines.

A toreador does not treat her captive to the kinds of bruises Gregor exhibits. Tzimisce..... yeah and worse...Toreador Antitribu maybe...Astrid is not what she presents herself to be.... she is Darker.

Calisto is the head of a Pagan temple dedicated to the old gods, this pretty much firms up the opinion that she is Artemis' childe or grand childe and Artemis is the Vision Girl.

MC Vision of Sharon being on her throne of stone, being engulfed by Calisto is definitely foreshadowing. More to follow I am sure.

Feral Nos almost certainly related to Markus-likely sire. And Merrick is following Markus' orders to stay hidden in Nos secret lair.

MC is already thinking of thralling Carmen to protect her from Sharon. Read his stuff carefully.

Laurie is moving up in the queue for an embrace, the tension is growing to the point that it might be her only salvation.

Investiture is also almost guaranteed to host at least one, if not more than one battle. Andrew and Southern Archon, MC vs Astrid, and possibly more. Markus and Marcius, Sharon and ????

Frank possibly making a debut and bonding to MC????

This update was extremely important. Sharon is completely disarmed and distracted, so whatever benefit she brings to the table is going to have a hard time surfacing. I do not think she can defeat Astrid, and I think MC is going to have to do it, but I think it will be the initial play in the reveal of an invasion of the city from a rival faction.

That's enough for now I think...
Peace

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
A toreador does not treat her captive to the kinds of bruises Gregor exhibits. Tzimisce..... yeah and worse...Toreador Antitribu maybe...Astrid is not what she presents herself to be.... she is Darker.
Might want to go over that part again. If I read it correctly, she didn't give him the bruises. He gave them to himself for failing to serve her sufficiently. Not 100% certain but i think that is what it was.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Might want to go over that part again. If I read it correctly, she didn't give him the bruises. He gave them to himself for failing to serve her sufficiently. Not 100% certain but i think that is what it was.
Gregor stated that, but when relaying the story to Sharon, when she first sees Gregor, the MC and Andrew correct that lie on the part of Gregor.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
You are oddly optimistic for a game that has been postponed several times already. When I first heard about it I was hyped, but after so many years now I am more "meh, whatever"
Yeah I understand, I'm just saying that this VN's story is whats keeping me interested in seeing how VtMB:2 is going to turn out.

I know I am always anxious to get my hands on the next chapter of this one. Although, meme Queen Sharon is really starting to get under my skin. I hope she pulls her head out of her ass before it gets removed from her shoulders.
I started thinking the same thing but then I considered that perhaps Sharon has been 'living' with the crushing weight of her situation as it pertains to the archon wanting to thrall her that this new situation where she gains a whole lot of autonomy and relative protection from that archon might be causing her to be barely able to contain her excitement, which is what could be leading to here meme-worthy behavior recently.

Just my supposition though.

As for the other vampire game here, anyone that is familiar with his previous work is far from surprised. He starts out strong but every ending is quite disappointing.
For sure, I posted as much in that thread, in his games there is usually a good act 1, a meandering, at best, act 2 and a totally rushed and unfulfilling act 3.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
off topic, yet strangely not, as it will keep folks focused on this most excellent game- Mod please leave this as it is a shameless plug for Rebirth!
Paradox-publishers of VTMBL2
Good morning, everyone

As you have noticed, we’ve been keeping pretty quiet for a while. With this in mind, the first piece of news we have for you is to confirm that Bloodlines 2 is still in development.

Secondly, we have made the hard decision that Hardsuit Labs will no longer be leading the development of Bloodlines 2 - which also means that we will not be releasing in 2021 as previously planned. Since we cannot at this time communicate a new release date, we've also decided to stop accepting pre-orders for the time being.

This game is very important to us and it has been an ambitious project from the very start. In order to meet our goals for it, we’ve come to the conclusion that a change is needed and, as a result, more development time is required.

We’d like to take this opportunity to honor Hardsuit Labs for their efforts and thank them for their hard work on the project. The studio has done a tremendous job in laying the foundations for the game and we hope that you, the community, will also appreciate their contribution to Bloodlines 2.

We’re thankful for your continuous support throughout the game’s development. We understand how important this is to you, and we’d love to share more with you. As soon as we can, we’ll let you know what the future development team of Bloodlines 2 will look like.

SOOOOO
Play rebirth, and join a Fantasy Ground game for VtM

• Sad
Reactions: FFTW and Ayhsel

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Add Combat please.
I prefer old school turn based combat. But having choice based Combat is better than nothing

Reactions: Anaskm07

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Regular update in content but not that interesting. Vampire politics are a big part of this VN but it needs more than that to keep the weg player engaged.
I mean Sharon is the hard to get girl, that's fine, but we play as vampires after all, throw us a bone here and there.
Why not going further with Laurie? She's our thrall, we should be able to tap that ass already. Carmen? Use your fucker power with her or just punish her for being a bad girl.
Not saying everyone has to play like that but give us the option like with the cop lady to roleplay a bit.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Regular update in content but not that interesting. Vampire politics are a big part of this VN but it needs more than that to keep the weg player engaged.
I mean Sharon is the hard to get girl, that's fine, but we play as vampires after all, throw us a bone here and there.
Why not going further with Laurie? She's our thrall, we should be able to tap that ass already. Carmen? Use your fucker power with her or just punish her for being a bad girl.
Not saying everyone would have play like that but give us the option like with the cop girl to roleplay a bit.
Just play VtM Bloodlines. It may be an old mainstream game with a M rating but still has more sex scenes than this. Granted, they are fade to black scenes but still your fledgling will be getting way more action than our dear MC here.

I think the issue is that, in order for any of the things you described to happen, MC has to grow some balls and stop worshiping the writer's pet waifu. And so far that's a big no no. MC can only be an adoring lapdog.

That might change but knowing how linear dev's last game was, I have my doubts it'll happen in this. Any side-action will probably happen when Mistress decides or at the risk of getting spanked on her lap while she's on that throne of hers.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes