4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Nahh it wasn't boring we got a lot of character development a new person thats introduced to us maybe a new vamp team you have to think further then just what you see
Well he is right the start of this game is boring getting slapped around by people real fun man. plus the mc is a DJ for a job could of gave him a better job than that.

May 20, 2020
So, crazy question, is the MC ever going to address the food rotting in his gut/throat, or is he gaining the ability to digest human food again?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Can't remember if I've asked this before, but I'm wondering what the bottle-neck for this VN is, making/rendering the scenes or writing the script?

Most of the high quality VNs seem to have rendering as the choke-point from what I've read.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
God damn this is good... I hadn't played since somewhere near the end of episode 1, so there was plenty to get through... I actually thought I'd seen the abandoned tag on this at some point, so I'm really glad that's not the case.

It's definitely keeping up with the world of darkness vibes, and I'm liking the extra powers that've been introduced (stuff like claws weren't in it when I played before, even though I'd gotten past that point in the game)... there's a real tension running through everything that keeps me on edge... what's the deal with your sire, what are astrid/baldilocks planning, where did merrick go, what was really in the forest, who's the girl with black hair you see, etc...

My one complaint is that I get she has her blindspots, and maybe after being quite old and things never happening how things are with the MC then she'd be somewhat slow to come around... but Sharon being always 100% dismissive of the MC despite her clearly trusting him is really starting to piss me off, he's constantly proving that his visions are true, met his sire through the vampire wizard dude like he said (and that dude made the dead boy talk - that's not some slight of hand illusion), she admitted she knows of nothing that can go invisible and has burning claws (both of which she's seen with her own eyes)... I really hope in the future she's written to be way more open to listening to the MC... maybe it's a personal thing of mine but I hope I would've taken all this vampire stuff fairly levelheadedly like the MC, but I'd be smashing my head against the wall when constantly showing I'm right but then being told I'm wrong and it's nothing.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I really like the subtle imperfections in Sharon's character. On the surface, she seems like a great mentor and ally. However, she is not perfect by any means. She is way too giddy about her Archonship, and it's quite possible that it could get to her head. It may also mean that she may not be able to fully command the authority of the position due to her inexperience, mistakes, or young age (I think she is a bit young for a leadership role?). Her "blindspot" that is Astrid is also quite clearly being discussed. And she is way too quick to dismiss what the MC is saying, which shows inflexibility and arrogance.

If we ever go against Sharon or try to usurp her (I think Calisto suggested something like this?), I will feel bad for Andrew more than anything.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes