4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
By the way, cannot react.

I am almost confident (99%) MC is and has always been a random act from Calisto. Besides you are kind of flipping the order of events. She suggest the idea of showing MC what she meant after asking the questions about the gods.
Maybe Calisto is the consensualist type of predator

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Maybe Calisto is the consensualist type of predator
Only way in which MC was created by some ulterior plan is that Calisto was subconsciously manipulated or she straight up lied about it. But if it is the second case, can you imagine someone as her not only obeying another creature but at the same time leaving said child to his own? To have the first event it would imply that some very powerful creature gave her the order (as Calisto would not obey any single guy) and such a powerful creature to focus on a random DJ must have had some very important reason to it. And at the same time "ok baby... let's see if you survive the following weeks". Sorry, but that would be terrible absolutely terrible writing.

Most likely candidate is what it seems. MC was a random act made by bored Calisto. AGAIN, random acts can have very impactful consequences. But that is a different topic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DA22 and c3p0

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Only way in which MC was created by some ulterior plan is that Calisto was subconsciously manipulated or she straight up lied about it. But if it is the second case, can you imagine someone as her not only obeying another creature but at the same time leaving said child to his own? To have the first event it would imply that some very powerful creature gave her the order (as Calisto would not obey any single guy) and such a powerful creature to focus on a random DJ must have had some very important reason to it. And at the same time "ok baby... let's see if you survive the following weeks". Sorry, but that would be terrible absolutely terrible writing.

Most likely candidate is what it seems. MC was a random act made by bored Calisto. AGAIN, random acts can have very impactful consequences. But that is a different topic.
it would amke sense if babysitting him would put him in even more danger

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I mean.. we can justify absolutely anything with our current information. But I seriously think you are kind of pushing it too much. IF she was that scared of his position, only thing she needs to do is hide him but with actual protection (Hello Fabian, for example). Not leave it some random girl assigned but some douchebag prince...

Again, given the info all is possible. But that would be terrible writing in my opinion.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I mean.. we can justify absolutely anything with our current information. But I seriously think you are kind of pushing it too much. IF she was that scare of his position, only thing she needs to do is hide him but with actual protection (Hello Fabian, for example). Not leave it some random girl assigned but some douchebag prince...

Again, given the info all is possible. But that would be terrible writing in my opinion.
at least she didn't make him a shovelhead... or good luck trying to sweet talk Carmen

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That would only make sense if C had pulled strings to make sure MC was safe and she somehow had orchestrated Sharon or Sleeping Beauty did.

Fact that C seems to have been really unaware MC was alive at all nor expected him to be, makes that theory at best shaky as far as C goes. Now if Sleeping beauty was aware of Sharon before MC was assigned to her and if so why, might open a whole new can of worms. Though we know for sure she is at end of latest update.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
That would only make sense if C had pulled strings to make sure MC was safe and she somehow had orchestrated Sharon or Sleeping Beauty did.
Calisto has influence in the domain of Marcius, a simple tip to Marcius Like somebody got turned don't know where he is at the moment but check hospitals and you probably find him.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Calisto has influence in the domain of Marcius, a simple tip to Marcius Like somebody got turned don't know where he is at the moment but check hospitals and you probably find him.
True, but either she lied and put way more effort into Mc as she said which would not really match with her being as unknowing as she was. So if any like that it seems more like Sleeping Beauty might have pulled some strings while sleeping. (Well if she is a 4th gen Artemis it is unlikely anyone close can withstand her).

Another thing I had been thinking about or just came to me, well if C is called Calisto for a reason and the Artemis reference also makes sense. Well earlier I spoke about claws of MC as possibly related to a werebear form of C, but what if that bearform from mythology is not a werebear form but a warform, what might that say about C and Sleeping Beauty if related to each other ? :p

neznanec92

Oct 5, 2017
I have theory that when MC had sex with Miri and he bites her in neck -he accidentally turn her.

Just like how MC became a vampire. He had sex with Calisto and she bites him.

If you go that path Miri is sick just like MC was then.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I have theory that when MC had sex with Miri and he bites her in neck -he accidentally turn her.

Just like how MC became a vampire. He had sex with Calisto and she bites him.

If you go that path Miri is sick just like MC was then.
So I go to sleep, and the board explodes!

Too many to copy in.
Addressing above, unless something is massively divergent from the materials that we know LikesBlondes is using, Mirri has not been turned or embraced. She was not drained to the point of death and then fed the MC blood. What she did engage in is typical first step of getting a blood bond. The sex was completely secondary to the whole thing. The MC just wanted to prove he could do it.

Calisto as a Ventrue??? I highly doubt it. The MC is not nearly particular enough in whom he feeds from, and that is a flaw of the bloodline.

Dominate is a power that Sharon has. It is very highly likely she is Ventrue. She also has presence and probably a good dose of fortitude to survive what went on in the woods. Further, she is particular about whom she feeds from.

Wow... just so much stuff... I am going to just sit back and hope for a release tonight, but if not, then tomorrow evening.
Peace y'all

Reactions: DA22

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
True, but either she lied and put way more effort into Mc as she said which would not really match with her being as unknowing as she was. So if any like that it seems more like Sleeping Beauty might have pulled some strings while sleeping. (Well if she is a 4th gen Artemis it is unlikely anyone close can withstand her).

Another thing I had been thinking about or just came to me, well if C is called Calisto for a reason and the Artemis reference also makes sense. Well earlier I spoke about claws of MC as possibly related to a werebear form of C, but what if that bearform from mythology is not a werebear form but a warform, what might that say about C and Sleeping Beauty if related to each other ? :p
I think lying is just a way of life for her (No way of living that long without it )She could have send Cindy out to explain it. And sleeping beauty If she was the one who pulled strings with her power i would've bet even the MC would have felt it while he was turning and i don't mean like the visions. He would have franked out.

I tried looking up werebear in warform but couldn't find anything about it if you could send a dm with some info i would apreciate it :)

Calisto as a Ventrue??? I highly doubt it. The MC is not nearly particular enough in whom he feeds from, and that is a flaw of the bloodline.
She could be Innocu highly secretive super old members don't allow anyone inside

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think lying is just a way of life for her (No way of living that long without it )She could have send Cindy out to explain it. And sleeping beauty If she was the one who pulled strings with her power i would've bet even the MC would have felt it while he was turning and i don't mean like the visions. He would have franked out.

I tried looking up werebear in warform but couldn't find anything about it if you could send a dm with some info i would apreciate it :)

She could be Innocu highly secretive super old members don't allow anyone inside
Well it does not have to be spoilered, in the Greek myth of Calisto she was cursed to wander around as a bear while hunted by her son. It is not sure yet, but there are some hint in game that the name Calisto might not be an accident. Well we had some discussion a while ago about wereforms and we also know that MC claws are something kinda special, so somehow I offeered up the option C might also be a werebbear that could take a bear form. Just somehow I suddenly thought a werebear form might be going a bit far and mixing two species, while a warform might make way more sense within the setting, with less complications and simpler explanation.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Looking at the patreon page for the game, I was quite surprised that the dev doesn't have more support, and funding. I've seen many games on this site that are way lower quality in every aspect, yet those have more support, and make more money.

This is one of the few games where I'm just following along for the story. How many games on this site have people talking pages upon pages of actual lore within the game itself?

Getting it on with every girl would be great, but to me, that's just the icing on the cake. Too much story, and less sex; maybe that is the reason for such little support.

Last edited:
Reactions: IceL33

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Well it does not have to be spoilered, in the Greek myth of Calisto she was cursed to wander around as a bear while hunted by her son. It is not sure yet, but there are some hint in game that the name Calisto might not be an accident. Well we had some discussion a while ago about wereforms and we also know that MC claws are something kinda special, so somehow I offeered up the option C might also be a werebbear that could take a bear form. Just somehow I suddenly thought a werebear form might be going a bit far and mixing two species, while a warform might make way more sense within the setting, with less complications and simpler explanation.
Ok,
so I sent a link to the Gahrul book. Anything and everything you wanna know about werebears.
Abominations, which are an aberrant form of vampire and shape changers are in general miserable and short lived. They lose all connection to Gaia and Gnosis which is their magic trait. 100000000% percent no chance Calisto is a were critter and vampire. She is definitely a vampire though, thus not a were critter.

There are 3 varieties of vampires in the WoD who can deal warform style damage. They would need to have celerity to match the rage speed, but that is not a stretch. 1-Bloodline, Gargoyle. Miserable created bloodline, made by everyone's fav to love or hate Tremere. 2-Gangrel. Their lower level warform is not going to be as tough as a Werewolf but at higher levels of protean they could do it. Finally 3- Tzimisce with Visiccitude and Celerity. They would be a match for just about anything out there, and do not need to be elder level of power, just need celerity and Visiccitude

I go into some depth on this on another post, and I still think Astrid is more than she appears.

Reactions: DA22

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I just found this game, do I have to download Ep 1 or does Ep 2 come bundled with the 1st ?
Download ep 1. Play until the game tells you to name a save for episode 2. Download episode 2 and click start.

By the way, ep 1 downloads are in the opening post of this thread hidden by the spoiler tag ep.1

Dec 28, 2019
What is a shovelhead? Google shows me motorbikes. Seriously doubt you mean that :lepew:
To elaborate on what Raptus Puellae said above, is a derogatory name from the inspirational material for vampires made during a Sabbat mass embrace ritual. They're people who are randomly kidnapped off the street, brutally exsanguninated, given a drop of vampire blood, and then immediately after they turn, but either before or while frenzying due to lack of blood, banged hard across the head with a shovel to knock them out, only to then be buried "alive" with the same shovel in a Sabbat mass creation rite which strips them of their humanity. They're created to be canon fodder in the Sabbat's war with the Camarilla and kept in line via a group blood bond called the viniculum. Those that are either too physically damaged or too psychologically traumatized to dig themselves out "fail" the creation rite. The Sabbat take a darwinian appropach to vampire survival. Only the fit are deserving of Caine's gift in their veins. Those that acquit themselves well in battle, and survive, are welcomed into the Sabbat.

Not all Sabbat are created this way, and those that aren't look down on those who are, hence the name "shovelhead". The Sabbat are the weaker of the big two vampire sects, and the mass embrace of an army of shovelheads is a way to counter the Camarilla's advantages in both age and numbers with even greater numbers during the siege of a Camarilla city.

like alive? Kill Bill 2 kind of thing? That's mean!
Yes it is. The Sabbat do not believe in suppressing their inner beast. They reject their "humanity". As a sect they are the antithesis of everything a vampire like Sharon treasures. They don't care. The gifts of Caine are not for the soft and weak. The Camarilla at least pretends to value humanity, even if quite a few of their princes and elders secretly scoff at it. and view it as more of a propaganda tool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes