4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
If that happens i think Andrew would go on a suicidal rampage at that place and he not gonna care about anyone

Don't worry she is gonna live but absolutely not like a princess killing Astrid is a no no for me. I would make her such a thrall that if she ever sees a other guest they gonna think poor thrall
If she/he is Not a Tzimisce Fleshcrafter, who I command into horrific painful forms, I would seek out one and hire them for some flesh scaping.
:D

Reactions: D3xzalias

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
That ass deserves on the very minimum chains and hot wax, if you are planning to torture her.

Yeah... Again... ridiculous long shot. But what if that monster is just some monster in the sense of Rebirth world? I know, extremely far fetched, but that thing is becoming more important in Alexandra's story.

Arigon, you and BigStuffedTiger are our experts on WOD. I think you mentioned reading Alexandra.. opinions on this conjecture? Is there a monster in WOD that could be what MC in Alexandra sees?

I repeat, I am not expecting the conjecture to be true, but I think it would make for a very interesting development if it was.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ayhsel thanks for suggesting it!

Ayhsel Good that you enjoyed it! Even if the conjecture ended up being totally wrong, it is a title I think is good enough on its own!
I think so far my history of recommendations is coming good, then! As a supervillain it goes against my objective to provide a good service to earthlings but as an actual VN fan, I am happy I do... such a complex situation.

Yes indeed, thank you.
Conjecture is a funny thing. It is based on a broad stroke reading and thinking of Rebirth while reading through the mobster story of Alexandra. The portrayals and imagery are exactly what I stated, even if my conclusions turn out to be completely wrong, it could be taken from a WoD WW book and made into that story!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ayhsel thanks for suggesting it!
Good that you enjoyed it! Even if the conjecture ended up being totally wrong, it is a title I think is good enough on its own!
I think so far my history of recommendations is coming good, then! As a supervillain it goes against my objective to provide a good service to earthlings but as an actual VN fan, I am happy I do... such a complex situation.

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
At the risk of putting in several posts :D
I think Astrid will be done and toast by the time we are through with the Scottstown over stepping she did. There is no going back from what she did, and Sharon has all the proof she needs to have Astrid staked and left for the sun. The question is, what potential ally that we do not know of could step in on Astrid's behalf. Raptus Puellae has a very excellent idea, which would be sooooooo good. But that dark mysterious ally had better be like on par with Virgil or better yet, a visiting Justicar perhaps. That would just be bad assed, to have someone like Calisto level of Power, independent of the city politics, with the absolute authority to impose such a trial by combat, or a stake and toast in the morning. It makes me very very evilly excited at that prospect. If LikesBlondes reads this, I will be afraid for poor Andrew and Sharon.... The MC would have to take the challenge for Sharon, and Andrew would go berserk. He would have to be restrained by all the mental and blood power Sharon has, and maybe even that wouldn't be enough if (mechanically) Andrew has enough willpower to burn.
Indeed. Astrid is just a pawn, but what an interesting pawn she is turning out to be....

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
At the risk of putting in several posts :D
I think Astrid will be done and toast by the time we are through with the Scottstown over stepping she did. There is no going back from what she did, and Sharon has all the proof she needs to have Astrid staked and left for the sun. The question is, what potential ally that we do not know of could step in on Astrid's behalf. Raptus Puellae has a very excellent idea, which would be sooooooo good. But that dark mysterious ally had better be like on par with Virgil or better yet, a visiting Justicar perhaps. That would just be bad assed, to have someone like Calisto level of Power, independent of the city politics, with the absolute authority to impose such a trial by combat, or a stake and toast in the morning. It makes me very very evilly excited at that prospect. If LikesBlondes reads this, I will be afraid for poor Andrew and Sharon.... The MC would have to take the challenge for Sharon, and Andrew would go berserk. He would have to be restrained by all the mental and blood power Sharon has, and maybe even that wouldn't be enough if (mechanically) Andrew has enough willpower to burn.
Indeed. Astrid is just a pawn, but what an interesting pawn she is turning out to be....
I will once again support the idea she will not die anytime soon. Too beautiful character to kill her so soon. After all, she barely had any presence on screen. True, likesblondes could have developed her model without knowing how big a presence she would have, but I still doubt that.

Astrid is either becoming a recurring villain or a new member of our undead family of pervs, not by her own decision, of course.

Seriously, Astrid enthralled to the MC is the best we could have.

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I will once again support the idea she will not die anytime soon. Too beautiful character to kill her so soon. After all, she barely had any presence on screen. True, likesblondes could have developed her model without knowing how big a presence she would have, but I still doubt that.

Astrid is either becoming a recurring villain or a new member of our undead family of pervs, not by her own decision, of course.

Seriously, Astrid enthralled to the MC is the best we could have.
I agree. Please refer to my brief description of my treatment of said thrall

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well Andrew
i suspect that the vampires she taken care of before are not strong ones, besides she as Andrew which is like a seal team 6 member at least with decades of experience (the way he moves undetected) and providing him that much freedom makes him an extremely powerful asset!

Like i said just infiltrate him in a compound during the day and puff all problems are solved!

so its not Sharon per se but Andrews skills deadliness and day walking capability!

but since Aragon pointed out your thrall can still screw you over so to get such assets is dangerous and can be a double edged sword, works for Sharon can work for the MC with blondie and the huntress if he can make them fall in love with him before the enthrallment!

when i mean Assets i mean daywalkers who have enough freedom to ponder your greatest interest instead of you immediate desires!

I´m not great on Vampire stories but love a good mystery and a proper theory crafting even tough i consider myself a theory sharper/forger !
Andrew may well be why she survived most previous encounters, still my point is as a teeny vamp she should not have that many anyway as she seemed to have had. Nor such power players knowing and interested in her as her first court case showed. Even C and Fabian seem well aware of her and whom she is, quite a feat for a teen. :p There is more there as meets the eye, just beyond what we have been openly told why she is a bit of a vampy nuisance celebrity possibly due to work of Astrid and her mistake as a novice that lead to her banishment. A mistake that since she was very new then, should have been more heavily laid at the feet of her mentor or sire likely.

Also even if C is pulling strings, getting Sharon appointed as Archon is something that even a princeps could not really defend without any other reasons being there and having some proof she can do what is needed in that position. So what is there that makes this teenage vampire suitable over other elders around that may well be offended by the princeps giving that position to Sharon, unless C made clear to all that it was her decision? Well in that case both Sharon and MC will get a lot of attention and some elders will have no problem to make the connection between C favoring Sharon suddenly and her mentoring a too powerful new vamp with an unknown sire ........

Astrid, ah well beautiful Astrid, I do not think she will die before we will know more about her past with Sharon. Which will mean she either will run before investiture and lay low or that Sharon for whatever reason will not play her cards (maybe Astrid will keep her silent for same reason as in past or with info about Andrew's daughter, yeah I would be surprised if she does not come into play sometime in game).

Or Sharon will play her cards, but then harder to see how Astrid will survive without a big surprise like powerful backer, stronger herself as she seems or her being someone that could use those vampy hunters by right due to some official position.

Last edited:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I don't think Sharon had ever guided anyone before MC, she seemed to just be trying her best, and what better way for Archon Marcius to make her fail, than give her an "Impossible" task.
It was then that the MC had screwed up and she had her allies protect her, the Archon then assigning an even more difficult task, one he expected her to fail, then he could walk in saving the day and claim her.

I think Calisto had only checked out Sharon because of her link to MC, she doesn't seem to think much of her.

With Astrid I think it's more that she has something like Deceptive Aura, and Blush of Health from WoD, as she seems like such a Ventrue, and their history would explain why she associates her ability to look 'Alive' from all of it combined.
I don't think she's really a power player... I think her Sire is, or at least that he'll be connected to the real bad guys.

I'm also not positive MC and Calisto are related to Vision Girl / Blood Queen, she had never been introduced as such, I think she could even be a manifestation of the thirst, explains the Nos having the same visions.
Also Calisto could simply be the head of an Elysium, or Temple, that puts her at the top of the power struggle and makes her virtually untouchable, let alone her generation.

I'm not saying that it's not possible that Calisto is the childe of a goddess, and that she's waking... Just that we haven't seen proof of it yet.

Until likesblondes reveals the truth it's all conjecture.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0 and Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Haast
Several of the points you touch on have been examined pretty hard already. Scroll back a few dozen pages and you can see the thought exercises and conjecture in it. I agree it is conjecture and theory crafting. You will find several of us with WoD experience which dates back to 90-91 when the first real title launched or in my case before that, as I was into Ars Magicka which was the spiritual parent of the WoD. Mark Rein-Hagen created both. He did have assistance of course, and I was privileged in those days to be in correspondence with several of those Atlanta folk. My wife is from Atlanta by way of Florida which is where I hail from and I got to spend a good amount of time in Atlanta. Still do, visiting our now senior senior in laws and my own sweet momma who is in Birmingham. I am putting my personal ties out there so you know I am not being a chump and am sincere in agreeing with you that it is conjecture, but that almost every single point you raised has been discussed in detail many times before.

Reactions: Warscared

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
DISCLAIMER: If authors dislike me sharing this I will remove it. I always act putting the novel first.

Hi

We've started work on the next update. There isn't much that I can say about it yet.
But there shouldn't be any delays. Especially given that there isn't much left to go until the end of the episode. Just one really big scene, really. and a couple of small ones.
Best regards
Likesblondes

NOTE: I removed the android port link as I don't know if I am allowed to share links. I am confident somebody else will leak it through the official f95 pirate means..

Gman851

Dec 9, 2019
DISCLAIMER: If authors dislike me sharing this I will remove it. I always act putting the novel first.

Hi

We've started work on the next update. There isn't much that I can say about it yet.
But there shouldn't be any delays. Especially given that there isn't much left to go until the end of the episode. Just one really big scene, really. and a couple of small ones.
Best regards
Likesblondes

NOTE: I removed the android port link as I don't know if I am allowed to share links. I am confident somebody else will leak it from the official means..
Thanks for sharing it.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Hi

Best regards
Likesblondes

NOTE: I removed the android port link as I don't know if I am allowed to share links. I am confident somebody else will leak it through the official f95 pirate means..
Nice, thanks for sharing this. (y) (ran out of reactions again)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Nice, thanks for sharing this. (y) (ran out of reactions again)
Nothing to thank for, this thread is full of nice people, so I am happy to share. Not like I do it to try to subconsciously manipulate you all into joining my army of specters by including subliminal messages in the announcement. On a different topic, please open the image and watch it for at least 5 seconds without blinking.

I think you are relatively new to this thread, but Rebirth is one of the most consistently updated visual novels. With some very particular exceptions (only twice in the 15 months that I have been following/supporting and the reasons were extremely justified), there is an update every month, short, some argue too short (I'd say between 10 and 20 minutes tops), but hey.. every month.

The rule of thumb is first Sunday after the 20th of the month, with sometimes releases on Monday, that are usually informed when that happens.

If all goes right, we should see the end of chapter 2 this month and then move on to chapter 3. Can't wait!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Nothing to thank for, this thread is full of nice people, so I am happy to share. Not like I do it to try to subconsciously manipulate you all into joining my army of specters by including subliminal messages in the announcement. On a different topic, please open the image and watch it for at least 5 seconds without blinking.

I think you are relatively new to this thread, but Rebirth is one of the most consistently updated visual novels. With some very particular exceptions (only twice in the 15 months that I have been following/supporting and the reasons were extremely justified), there is an update every month, short, some argue too short (I'd say between 10 and 20 minutes tops), but hey.. every month.

The rule of thumb is first Sunday after the 20th of the month, with sometimes releases on Monday, that are usually informed when that happens.

If all goes right, we should see the end of chapter 2 this month and then move on to chapter 3. Can't wait!
That's good to know.
I think I'm especially excited about this since the game is still fresh in my memory (with Ep2 update 8 just finished day before yesterday) .
Though even if it was long ways off, I guess I'd still be pretty darn excited :LOL: .

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
We all want to know what is going to happen to Astrid is gonna get staked and left out for sun. Is she gonna escape. does She lose a fight and the elders decide for her to be thralled.

>
Find out in the next episode of Rebirth
>

Dec 28, 2019
Either Astrid gets caught and executed for her crimes or she escapes and very likely gets recruited by Team Black.*

*Team Black is purely a theory of mine at this point, but all heroes need villains, and the most powerful vampires (Artemis, Calisto, Markus, Lord Carius, Virgil, the princeps, etc..) can't all be allies or at least positively disposed towards the MC. We need more bad apples, more powerful bad apples. Marcius isn't on Calisto's level, let alone Artemis's so he doesn't really count. I'm also working with the premise from the inspirational material. Artemis and Calisto likely have enemies/rivals who are at the same power level they are. The battles between their pawns is likely to have gotten a lot of vampires and even more thralls killed over the centuries, and now the MC and his friends are being drawn into the jyhad.

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Either Astrid gets caught and executed for her crimes or she escapes and very likely gets recruited by Team Black.*

*Team Black is purely a theory of mine at this point, but all heroes need villains, and the most powerful vampires (Artemis, Calisto, Markus, Lord Carius, Virgil, the princeps, etc..) can't all be allies or at least positively disposed towards the MC. We need more bad apples, more powerful bad apples. Marcius isn't on Calisto's level, let alone Artemis's so he doesn't really count.
Wherever she ends up I just hope the MC will be able to test his new party trick with her ;)

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018

*Team Black is purely a theory of mine at this point, but all heroes need villains, and the most powerful vampires (Artemis, Calisto, Markus, Lord Carius, Virgil, the princeps, etc..) can't all be allies or at least positively disposed towards the MC. We need more bad apples, more powerful bad apples. Marcius isn't on Calisto's level, let alone Artemis's so he doesn't really count. I'm also working with the premise from the inspirational material. Artemis and Calisto likely have enemies/rivals who are at the same power level they are. The battles between their pawns is likely to have gotten a lot of vampires and even more thralls killed over the centuries, and now the MC and his friends are being drawn into the jyhad.
We know from the temple scene that calisto has many elder vampires that are century's old's in her little temple club calisto3.png
So what kind of vampires does Calisto have access to that are part of her temple
I agree with you on that Marcius is no threat to her or MC. Marcius seems like the vampire that committed diablerie on his elder (the person who made him ) to get ahead in his domain.

I think our threats are going to come from outside our region. Maybe someone got a wiff or a whisper of the blood running trough MC

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

**** I received a response from LikesBlondes on the Soul Rot issue, I will include in the spoiler material below****

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes