4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
maybe the other faction wants to awaken Artemis, while the MC's role is to prevent that.

what's iteresting is that Cassandra in greek mythology was cursed by Apollo (Artemis's brother) to have visions no one beleieved. but let's not make her one of Calisto's entourage, even though it was at her club that MC bloomed as a dj. we could even see his time as a dj as his formative years in which he developed his charisma. and the fact that Malia never (supposedly) drank from MC is another thing to consider, her office is quite artsy, so if she had to have a preference it would be musicians whose patron deity in greek mythology was Apollo. so we circle back to her being connected to Apollo
Artemis is awake, she just hasn't risen yet..... but your point may be essentially correct, or it might be the exact opposite. I am thinking that Artemis is wanting the MC to make her escape from her buried crypt safe, and possible.

Apollo Could be the Toreador founder, but I think he is the Templar founder through Hekate/Hecate. Calliope (or Kalliope) the eldest of the 9 Muses is my bet for the clan founder for the Toreador. Child of Zeus just like Artemis and Apollo, she could be the Team Olympus leader of Toreador. Another very strong candidate would be Baccus the party god, since Toreador are hedonists by clan description....

Malia/Kassandra may be the only Toreador we have seen so far.

I find I am more looking forward to this AVN than any other one, and more than Bloodlines 2 to be honest, since it has become a cluster over at Paradox.
Peace!

Reactions: D Dog

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
this is all I could think while reading that.
i had worse while drunk!
Sharon couldn't beat Markus' Sire, and she didn't. The team did. MC tanked it, and Andrew fried it. Sharon provided a temporary distraction, as did Laurie with a bullet through the brain. The Feral was pretty far up the food chain, probably easily powerful enough to have been Markus' Sire.
but Astrid wants revenge or to kill her? to launch such a powerful opponent onto her would be a weak revenge but a great murder plan!

the logic you pulled was to remove her allies get her enthralled by the Archon and then get her revenge on her!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sharon couldn't beat Markus' Sire, and she didn't. The team did. MC tanked it, and Andrew fried it. Sharon provided a temporary distraction, as did Laurie with a bullet through the brain. The Feral was pretty far up the food chain, probably easily powerful enough to have been Markus' Sire.
Thing is that while we were not that impressed by the teams tactics, it seems this was not a first time for Sharon and Andrew. If remember right that flamethrower has been used before and Sharon has an inordinate amount of experience killing other vamps for the teenager she is could be taken from some of her remarks. Also her blind spot for Astrid, though cautious with her when Astrid is over she did not really fear her beyond direct contact as a long term danger to her.

Now combine that with the fact some power players and not only Markus do seem to take an interest in her affairs, see those at court Marcius also for first time and there is way too much interest in a teenage vampy overall as seems normal and with the pest she seems to have been since she was already banished by her old archon one would wonder why not just kill her.

I will be very interested to learn more from Sharon's past that got her there and her sire might be a surprise I suspect, even if not one on the level of C I suspect. Somehow one of my suspicions is that once she comes to believe there is more to the vampire powers, she may well end up with Fabian tutoring her a bit.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i suspect that the vampires she taken care of before are not strong ones, besides she as Andrew which is like a seal team 6 member at least with decades of experience (the way he moves undetected) and providing him that much freedom makes him an extremely powerful asset!

Like i said just infiltrate him in a compound during the day and puff all problems are solved!

so its not Sharon per se but Andrews skills deadliness and day walking capability!

but since Aragon pointed out your thrall can still screw you over so to get such assets is dangerous and can be a double edged sword, works for Sharon can work for the MC with blondie and the huntress if he can make them fall in love with him before the enthrallment!

when i mean Assets i mean daywalkers who have enough freedom to ponder your greatest interest instead of you immediate desires!

I´m not great on Vampire stories but love a good mystery and a proper theory crafting even tough i consider myself a theory sharper/forger !

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I'm more and more certain that Astrid, accused of conspiring with the hunters will demand a trial of combat, if that is a thing, and will name Andrew's daughter as her champion

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arigon and c3p0

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
ONCE AGAIN I REACHED REACT LIMIT!!! But thank you all for your great comments, I love this thread.

Sorry Ayhsel but if i can turn Astrid in a living flesh light She is going to be one Standing silently in the corner and be useful being as a fixture in the house
Hahahah with so many things to make her pay, you choose simple death? You know you could punish her in a thousand ways right? Don't tell me that sexy bitch appeal is not hot to you! Sometimes I don't know if I am I too nice or too evil..

1-Astrid if I get a choice is going to be naked, with a chain around her neck, serving food, nice good food, to my stable of blood dolls to satisfy Vampfu Momma when she comes to visit. I will fill her ass with the largest chunk of concrete I can pour in, and will sew her pussy shut. I will then make sure both of her tits have 50 pound weights piercing them..........Then I will get serious.
Hahha I like your position more than the previous one.. but you see? Astrid is not just there to fuck your body, she is great to fuck your mind! Damn I love a real bitch like her!! Manipulative, evil and hot!!

This is a spot on analysis of Astrid. She's so eager and reckless to try to takedown Sharon that she's even going as far as to break one their biggest no-no's of presenting humans with their existence with the whole hunter informant debacle. She's most definitely very bitter. Proof of this is her wanting to take MC from Sharon because she thought that would hurt her lol
You are onto something. She is clearly too interested now. Most likely MC is the reason she is now so active. I doubt that she is doing things simply to hurt Sharon, as she is going beyond what she has done... and the only thing that changed in Sharon's life was MC. Other words, why is she active now?

The more I think, the less I think that Astrid is Sharon's Sire. Specifically, one line which several of us have had, not sure issue is the right word, but we have had something with, is when in the morgue, Sharon says "Her kind can look like that"-in this case it was not beautiful, or anything banal like that, it was that she could look Alive, even when she had been driven to mini torpor by what must have been a traumatic car wreck.
I don't think she is Sharon's sire either. I think she probably had Sharon as some kind of love doll out of real desire/interest/some kind of very unhealthy love.. something happened into which she disappear. Almost obsessed Sharon went looking for her and found whoever turn her.. now a new vampire she learned what kind of evil thing Astrid is as despise her for pushing her into this war.
Yes, this is a reach.... but there is something in it that appeals to my sense of running a Vampire campaign. It is devious. It will be difficult to sort out... It fuels my thoughts that Astrid is more powerful than we think, not what she seems, Sharon knows some, maybe not all, but some, but can't reveal it, and that Astrid is a fricking Tzimisce spy of the Norse Pantheon.....Yes I have entirely too much time invested in thinking about this....And should do something productive with my life, but I have retired. I have had my kids. My wife is tolerant of my obsessions, and I frankly have too much time on my hands.... but there you go!
Happy to have your mind wandering here.. Except when you go with your weird gender confused Astrid theories!
Say hi from this coven of perverts to the wife!

what's iteresting is that Cassandra in greek mythology was cursed by Apollo (Artemis's brother) to have visions no one beleieved. but let's not make her one of Calisto's entourage, even though it was at her club that MC bloomed as a dj. we could even see his time as a dj as his formative years in which he developed his charisma. and the fact that Malia never (supposedly) drank from MC is another thing to consider, her office is quite artsy, so if she had to have a preference it would be musicians whose patron deity in greek mythology was Apollo. so we circle back to her being connected to Apollo
I don't think Cassandra is directly related to Artemis bloodline, more like she knows of Calisto..
this is all I could think while reading that.
:eek:
Artemis is awake, she just hasn't risen yet..... but your point may be essentially correct, or it might be the exact opposite. I am thinking that Artemis is wanting the MC to make her escape from her buried crypt safe, and possible.
I assume she was asleep, but while asleep trying to reach out to awaken and be freed.
Thing is that while we were not that impressed by the teams tactics, it seems this was not a first time for Sharon and Andrew.
I guess pretty much all vamps have had to survive for their life by killing some. Sharon is around 70 vamp years old, so yeah, most likely not her first killing.

Sharon she's the kind of gal who got good grades by letting the teacher peak up her skirt and than black mailing him into doing as she commands.
Would definitely work on me!
Astrid has been behaving recklessly. She's a bomb waiting to blow
So what I read here is that Astrid is ready to blow? :lepew:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hahha I like your position more than the previous one.. but you see? Astrid is not just there to fuck your body, she is great to fuck your mind! Damn I love a real bitch like her!! Manipulative, evil and hot!!
I would put her in a room with rhick glass all around it on simple metal floor. Flames engulf the wand from bottom to the top. The whole cell would burn to the ground if someone tried to close the valve for this never ending inferno. The same will happen if there is a to big difference of weight on the floor.
Through a very narrowed pipe I would provide her with blood, but just enough to keep her awake.

The whole thing would be in my audience room thus everyone would now what happen if they make an enemy out of me.

If I have enough of my doll then either I would burn her to ash or simple remove the paint on the windows in this room and wait a day.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
i had worse while drunk!
but Astrid wants revenge or to kill her? to launch such a powerful opponent onto her would be a weak revenge but a great murder plan!

the logic you pulled was to remove her allies get her enthralled by the Archon and then get her revenge on her!
Astrid has escalated. I think at first she was content to simply grind her down to the lowest possible level of social strata in the city... However, she has been thwarted now, and she has upped her game and gotten reckless too boot. Death.... that is what she wants now.... but if she can inflict the pain Raptus states below, that would be epic.

I'm more and more certain that Astrid, accused of conspiring with the hunters will demand a trial of combat, if that is a thing, and will name Andrew's daughter as her champion
God Damn that is good.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
God Damn that is good.
immagine this scenario...
Astrid: I demand trial by combat!
the powerful shadow figure backing her : we should grant it.
Sharon: I'll allow it.
Astrid: I'd want to introduce my champion.
a young looking vampire enters the room
Andrew screaming at Astrid: I'll kill you!

• Yay, new update!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I would put her in a room with rhick glass all around it on simple metal floor. Flames engulf the wand from bottom to the top. The whole cell would burn to the ground if someone tried to close the valve for this never ending inferno. The same will happen if there is a to big difference of weight on the floor.
Through a very narrowed pipe I would provide her with blood, but just enough to keep her awake.

The whole thing would be in my audience room thus everyone would now what happen if they make an enemy out of me.

If I have enough of my doll then either I would burn her to ash or simple remove the paint on the windows in this room and wait a day.
Wow!! that was dark! I am not sure if you made me scared or proud!! bit of both probably.

Still, I love the evil bitch!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and c3p0

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
immagine this scenario...
Astrid: I demand trial by combat!
the powerful shadow figure backing her : we should grant it.
Sharon: I'll allow it.
Astrid: I'd want to introduce my champion.
a young looking vampire enters the room
Andrew screaming at Astrid: I'll kill you!
If that happens i think Andrew would go on a suicidal rampage at that place and he not gonna care about anyone

Hahahah with so many things to make her pay, you choose simple death? You know you could punish her in a thousand ways right? Don't tell me that sexy bitch appeal is not hot to you! Sometimes I don't know if I am I too nice or too evil..
Don't worry she is gonna live but absolutely not like a princess killing Astrid is a no no for me. I would make her such a thrall that if she ever sees a other guest they gonna think poor thrall

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Finally finished the update. Holy smokes this game is, how should I put it,

breathtaking.gif

Really appreciate Ayhsel for recommending this to me before, and kinda regretting not having started this game much earlier.
Oh well. Better late than never I guess.

By the way, guys, those of you that have not played it yet, might want to play Alexandra. It is from the same writer as Rebirth, and while obviously it is not as good, it is quite interesting in my opinion..

Even more, there is something going on that so far it is unresolved, but that could potentially connect both stories... it is a far shot, but game itself is quite interesting and if anything, I am sure you will enjoy it.
Huh, with different dev being listed on each of the game's homepage, I never expected it to be the same writer. And I agree, writing for Rebirth feels far superior to Alexandra (even though I do like Alexandra's story as well), but it's good to know that the writer is keeping busy and not burning out by only going all in on one project.

Speaking of connection,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It will be the conclusion of episode 2. LikesBlondes stated that either this last update or the following would conclude this episode, Thus the March 20ish update finishes the chapter
Just finished up till recent update, and it's good to know the conclusion of the episode is only like 2 weeks or so away. I can't wait.
By the way, did LikesBlondes say how many episodes he is expecting this game to be in total (for example, I think Being A Dik dev said something like the game will be 10 episodes in total, split into 3 seasons), or has no plan been told about that yet?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel
Dec 28, 2019
Reading between the lines, I'm gotten the impression that Archon Marcius has been lusting for Sharon from very early on, maybe even since before she was embraced. Astrid seduced Sharon and attempted to groom her for Marcius, but while Sharon fell for Astrid, she was horrified when Astrid suggested that allowing Marcius to have his way with her would be to their advantage. Maybe Astrid tried to force Sharon and it blew up in Astrid's face with Sharon ending things between them right there. What I'm unclear about is if Astrid was setting Sharon up to be Marcius's lover so they could both benefit, or as a blood slave to either herself or Marcius in which case only Astrid would benefit. If it's one of the latter, then she was planning to betray Sharon and barter her favors as a blood/sex toy from the beginning.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Don't worry she is gonna live but absolutely not like a princess killing Astrid is a no no for me. I would make her such a thrall that if she ever sees a other guest they gonna think poor thrall
That ass deserves on the very minimum chains and hot wax, if you are planning to torture her.

Huh, with different dev being listed on each of the game's homepage, I never expected it to be the same writer. And I agree, writing for Rebirth feels far superior to Alexandra (even though I do like Alexandra's story as well), but it's good to know that the writer is keeping busy and not burning out by only going all in on one project.

Speaking of connection,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah... Again... ridiculous long shot. But what if that monster is just some monster in the sense of Rebirth world? I know, extremely far fetched, but that thing is becoming more important in Alexandra's story.

Arigon, you and BigStuffedTiger are our experts on WOD. I think you mentioned reading Alexandra.. opinions on this conjecture? Is there a monster in WOD that could be what MC in Alexandra sees?

I repeat, I am not expecting the conjecture to be true, but I think it would make for a very interesting development if it was.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: D3xzalias and JJJ84
Dec 28, 2019
Yeah... Again... ridiculous long shot. But what if that monster is just some monster in the sense of Rebirth world? I know, extremely far fetched, but that thing is becoming more important in Alexandra's story.

Arigon you, and BigStuffedTiger are our experts on WOD. I think you mentioned reading Alexandra.. opinions on this conjecture? Is there a monster in WOD that could be what MC in Alexandra sees?

I repeat, I am not expecting the conjecture to be true, but I think it would make for a very interesting development if it was.
I haven't played Alexandra yet. I've considered playing it a few times, but it has never managed to reach the top of my queue when it comes to games I want to play. The story description was lackluster and failed to spark my imagination, and the artwork while nice isn't sufficiently impressive to make up for the mediocre description.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I haven't had a chance to play Alexandra yet. I've considered playing it a few times, but it has never managed to reach the top of my queue when it comes to games I want to play. The story description hasn't managed to spark my imagination enough, and the artwork while nice isn't sufficiently impressive to make up for the mediocre description.
Well, of course don't waste time on it if you are not interested. If you ever do, let us know what you think about it.

Reactions: JJJ84 and D3xzalias
Dec 28, 2019
Well, of course don't waste time on it if you are not interested. If you ever do, let us know what you think about it.
If you have a pic of the monster you can either send it to me or post it here (or point us at a link to the pic). The Inspirational material has a very, very long list of monsters that can turn up.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
If you have a pic of the monster you can either send it to me or post it here (or point us at a link to the pic). The Inspirational material has a very, very long list of monsters that can turn up.
I think this is the mob he is talking about i just upped the brightness a little so you can see more but the original is hella dark
mob from alexandra.jpg

Reactions: JJJ84 and Ayhsel
Dec 28, 2019
It's not something I immediately recognize. There's a lot of things it could be from a dinosaur/reptile shifter to some sort of freaky fomori to a materialized spirit to a native of another realm or planet to some kind of mutant or beastman grown in a progenitor lab. Heck it could even be the product of Tzimisce flesh-crafting. Or maybe it's Frank the Nos after drinking some of Artemis's blood. :LOL:

Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think this is the mob he is talking about i just upped the brightness a little so you can see more but the original is hella dark
View attachment 1063177
Yes, that is the guy that the MC sees.
It's not something I immediately recognize. There's a lot of things it could be from a dinosaur/reptile shifter to some sort of freaky fomori to a materialized spirit to a native of another realm or planet to some kind of mutant or beastman grown in a progenitor lab. Heck it could even be the product of Tzimisce flesh-crafting. Or maybe it's Frank the Nos after drinking some of Artemis's blood. :LOL:
Yes, I imagined a picture would tell you nothing so that is why I mentioned if any of you happen to play it. Alexandra's MC sees that monster in some of his dreams and it is pushing him to become more violent. In the beginning the monster would barely appear, but now it is becoming more frequent, to the point in which he also sees and hears the monster while awake.

The rest of the novel is mafia setting. Quite fun in my opinion. Best girl is not Alexandra, but her best friend/girlfriend/half sister.. super cute and with a great personality. But that is why I thought maybe they are related, as the mafia setting was enough to make MC as violent as needed.

Anyway... back to actual Rebirth..

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84 and D3xzalias
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes