4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I agree with you on that Marcius is no threat to her or MC. Marcius seems like the vampire that committed diablerie on his elder (the person who made him ) to get ahead in his domain.
but he still has the body, attitude and probably martial provess of a fighter... he's still a threat to the MC who's lacking proper combat experience. Calisto on the other hand, is a puzzle... while she is fine with the MC learning the ropes on his own, seems to be really involved in MC's life as pointed out by Fabian when he said she'll have kittens when she finds out. So while Marcius is not a threat to Calisto, Calisto might want his head mounted on a spike.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
but he still has the body, attitude and probably martial provess of a fighter... he's still a threat to the MC who's lacking proper combat experience. Calisto on the other hand, is a puzzle... while she is fine with the MC learning the ropes on his own, seems to be really involved in MC's life as pointed out by Fabian when he said she'll have kittens when she finds out. So while Marcius is not a threat to Calisto, Calisto might want his head mounted on a spike.
I love the image of Calisto walking into a room, the room containing an irate Marcius who decides a show of physical might is necessary and doesn't know who the magnificent Calisto is, and she just ends him with a casual disregard....... perfection.

I think the MC prior to developing claws and therefore his prowess would have had a difficult time with Marcius. Now, I do not think Marcius will stand a chance.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So far with Calisto as his sire, MC is revealed to have the following extra abilities (in addition to the default abilities that all the vamps have):

- the claws
- invisibility
- mind whisper
- telepathy (not an official ability with "use ability button", but still he was able to read the mind of the lady cop when see saw Sharon using the eyes on the Sergeant)

How many extra abilities do you all expect, or want MC to have?

Possibilities for more are out there such as the following (and more, since below list is just what I can think of), but would having all of the below just make the MC to OP (especially his current growth as a vampire is exponentially greater than all others)?

- Telekinesis
- Flight
- Shape-shifting/Transformation (into a beast or a bat or mist)
- Animal control

Also with Calisto, with her saying she left the Church out of boredom it does leave me wondering whether the Church has other members who are just as powerful as her, or basically Calisto just has cream of the crop in terms of power and abilities within the Church (out of all current and former Church members).

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
So far with Calisto as his sire, MC is revealed to have the following extra abilities (in addition to the default abilities that all the vamps have):

- the claws
- invisibility
- mind whisper
- telepathy (not an official ability with "use ability button", but still he was able to read the mind of the lady cop when see saw Sharon using the eyes on the Sergeant)

How many extra abilities do you all expect, or want MC to have?

Possibilities for more are out there such as the following (and more, since below list is just what I can think of), but would having all of the below just make the MC to OP (especially his current growth as a vampire is exponentially greater than all others)?

- Transformation
- Telekinesis
- Flight
- Shape-shifting (into a beast or a bat or mist)
- Animal control

Also with Calisto, with her saying she left the Church out of boredom it does leave me wondering whether the Church has other members who are just as powerful as her, or basically Calisto just has cream of the crop in terms of power and abilities within the Church (out of all current and former Church members).
i think he also as natural speed! when Sharon cried out for help in the forest it took him 2 secs to get there! as for the rest i doubt or else they might be dependent on him loosing his humanity but loosing his humanity can come at the expense of telepathy and mind reading for instance or the charisma skill to get others to accept him better and do his bidding willingly!

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
i think he also as natural speed! when Sharon cried out for help in the forest it took him 2 secs to get there! as for the rest i doubt or else they might be dependent on him loosing his humanity but loosing his humanity can come at the expense of telepathy and mind reading for instance or the charisma skill to get others to accept him better and do his bidding willingly!
You might be right, since even with the abilities he currently has, he's already seeing things (the short black haired vamp) with other members of his party already looking at him saying he's "dazed" or as if he looks a bit crazy.

But who knows. But I do like the shapeshifting/transformation ability quite a bit, and perhaps even telekinesis. Others like animal control or flight, while they would be cool, I guess I wouldn't feel too let down even if MC doesn't obtain them (I mean how many opportunities would there be to control an animal? And having flight would render the point of using cars a bit obsolete).

Reactions: D3xzalias

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So far I have identified the following
Auspex- able to sense Astrid in the morgue, generally extremely perceptive, and some of the visions could be higher levels of this power, not to mention the telepathy/telempathy he exhibits-this could become full blown telepathic ability or stay within Auspex. Also psychometry when in the location of the boy's disappearance and when touching Fabian's hand- could be a separate power on it's own.
Potence- less pronounced unless you work on Prowess, but affects his ability against the vastly stronger feral Nos, axe in mouth etc.
Celerity-without a doubt, as pointed out above and in many many many other of my own posts, the MC is first on the scene, blurred speed to get to Sharon in the woods etc, and grabbing the stake/killing the hulking huntard.
Mega Claws- these are more potent than the Wolfie Boy clan gets according to Markus following the observation of the reaction of one of Marcius' thugs to just a scratch
Vanish from the Mind's Eye and other Obfuscation powers as exhibited if you develop Stealth trait.
Whispers which seems to be mind reading and the ability to shape or coerce thoughts without meeting the subject's gaze which Dominate requires and is what Sharon uses. Also incorporates a charm component, and if misused to have sex with Mirri gains you the Soul Rot trait.
Presence-used in the club while working on your charisma trait when you get the girl to look at you without saying anything.

Expectations/Speculations
Probable warform of a Bear-see Calisto/Apollo/Zeus/Artemis legends-further development of the Claws
Prophetic Dreams of the past, present and future- see visions while in daytime torpor-either Auspex hyper development or new power
Domination- His sire uses Dominate when getting him to come with her when he first met her.

Possibly more, but he almost certainly will get or has the above.

• Red Heart
Reactions: D3xzalias and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So far I have identified the following
Auspex- able to sense Astrid in the morgue, generally extremely perceptive, and some of the visions could be higher levels of this power, not to mention the telepathy/telempathy he exhibits-this could become full blown telepathic ability or stay within Auspex. Also psychometry when in the location of the boy's disappearance and when touching Fabian's hand- could be a separate power on it's own.
Potence- less pronounced unless you work on Prowess, but affects his ability against the vastly stronger feral Nos, axe in mouth etc.
Celerity-without a doubt, as pointed out above and in many many many other of my own posts, the MC is first on the scene, blurred speed to get to Sharon in the woods etc, and grabbing the stake/killing the hulking huntard.
Mega Claws- these are more potent than the Wolfie Boy clan gets according to Markus following the observation of the reaction of one of Marcius' thugs to just a scratch
Vanish from the Mind's Eye and other Obfuscation powers as exhibited if you develop Stealth trait.
Whispers which seems to be mind reading and the ability to shape or coerce thoughts without meeting the subject's gaze which Dominate requires and is what Sharon uses. Also incorporates a charm component, and if misused to have sex with Mirri gains you the Soul Rot trait.
Presence-used in the club while working on your charisma trait when you get the girl to look at you without saying anything.

Expectations/Speculations
Probable warform of a Bear-see Calisto/Apollo/Zeus/Artemis legends-further development of the Claws
Prophetic Dreams of the past, present and future- see visions while in daytime torpor-either Auspex hyper development or new power
Domination- His sire uses Dominate when getting him to come with her when he first met her.

Possibly more, but he almost certainly will get or has the above.
Wow, that's a pretty great comprehensive list! (y)

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I think you are underestimating The Mc He got a whole lot stronger and got a better concept of what his body can do. You have scene in the previous episode or the one before that. Where you can meditate or grab the axe. When he grabs the axe he basicly becomes one with the axe. When you meditate he gets the invisibility for a few seconds and then loses it. So from my understanding the MC has basicly a body build for fighting. But since his Sire is so old he got benefits of getting a few extra powers to come preinstalled on his body

Btw changed by username

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Ayhsel
I am extremely grateful for suggesting Alexandra. I know some folks are critical of Ptolemy for various reasons, but I found that this work was very engaging, and my choices did indeed do things from instantly killing me, to me winning points enough to get laid at will.

I am coming back with the following thoughts since you had asked about possible tie-ins to Rebirth universe so to speak.

The MC could well be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I love the image of Calisto walking into a room, the room containing an irate Marcius who decides a show of physical might is necessary and doesn't know who the magnificent Calisto is, and she just ends him with a casual disregard....... perfection.

I think the MC prior to developing claws and therefore his prowess would have had a difficult time with Marcius. Now, I do not think Marcius will stand a chance.
I think you are underestimating The Mc He got a whole lot stronger and got a better concept of what his body can do. You have scene in the previous episode or the one before that. Where you can meditate or grab the axe. When he grabs the axe he basicly becomes one with the axe. When you meditate he gets the invisibility for a few seconds and then loses it. So from my understanding the MC has basicly a body build for fighting. But since his Sire is so old he got benefits of getting a few extra powers to come preinstalled on his body

Btw changed by username
I am not underestimating MC's power and I'm still convinced that what we believe to be claws is the advanced protean power called "fist of cain" (it does aggravated damage), what I'm not underestimating is the archon's combat experience and expertise, unless your bf/gf's mommy makes you an archon, it takes recognition, effort, skill and power

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am not underestimating MC's power and I'm still convinced that what we believe to be claws is the advanced protean power called "fist of cain" (it does aggravated damage), what I'm not underestimating is the archon's combat experience and expertise, unless your bf/gf's mommy makes you an archon, it takes recognition, effort, skill and power
Yeah if there will be a Marcius-MC fight it will be between a much less powerful likely Marcius, who still is relatively powerful for his society with years of experience in both combat and defending his position and our MC that is naturally talented way beyond what his opponent could expect but misses experience. Though the feral Nos taught him some likely.

Thing is that we know quite well where MC's power level may be, but we do miss a lot of information about Marcius. Making me think he will either decide to be smart and not mess openly against someone with the princeps's favor or that he will be written out of game quickly. :p Now Astrid, I am pretty sure her story and past with Sharon will be a big part of chapter 3, however way devs want to take it.

• Love
Reactions: Haast and c3p0

Shinichi0418

May 31, 2018
I can't play the game, but i already finished ep1. I tried importing the save file in ep 2 but i didn't work.
What to do?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I can't play the game, but i already finished ep1. I tried importing the save file in ep 2 but i didn't work.
What to do?
Play to the end of episode one, till the game say you need to save a save for the import in episode two. Normal episode one save won't be imported in episode two.

Reactions: Shinichi0418

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Indeed, Summer's Gone. You can just click in the middle image of my signature to go to the thread.
weirdly enough you do have a domination path with her so you belonging to her rubs me the wrong way, she belongs to you! and i can only imagine that if you combine the dom and dark path you can corrupt her into blind love and obedience!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
weirdly enough you do have a domination path with her so you belonging to her rubs me the wrong way, she belongs to you! and i can only imagine that if you combine the dom and dark path you can corrupt her into blind love and obedience!
I totally love her just the way she is. I see no reason why changing a single hair of hers. So I see no reason why to go that path or complain that she owns me. I am hers.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ayhsel
I am extremely grateful for suggesting Alexandra. I know some folks are critical of Ptolemy for various reasons, but I found that this work was very engaging, and my choices did indeed do things from instantly killing me, to me winning points enough to get laid at will.

I am coming back with the following thoughts since you had asked about possible tie-ins to Rebirth universe so to speak.

The MC could well be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey!! I keep running out of reacts.

I don't think Ptolemy writing is amazing, but I think is good enough! and I like Alexandra quite a lot, even if obviously not nearly as much as Rebirth.

I am always happy to share what I believe are good novels. If they are in my signature, they tend to be things I consider great. So if you have not tried Summer's Gone, for example, be my guest. Although, while I do believe it has the potential to be a fantastic*, know that I am potentially very biased because Bella is in it.

I do enjoy very terrible visual novels too, but I don't recommend them.

About the conjecture: remains to see. I am not assigning it a very high chance, but we are here just hypothesizing for fun's sake and given that Alexandra is by the same author, I thought it was worth it.

*To give more information about this. I don't give a masterpiece rating to anything that is not complete. So Summer's Gone cannot be a masterpiece. But so far there is nothing I can complain about even when I try to remain objective (which is a hard thing to do). And I have only given a masterpiece rating to no more than 5 novels so far: Muvluv trilogy, Fata Morgana, Steins Game (which is not without some flaws but overall is so good that you can let it pass), the others I need to think further but most likely candidate would be Rewrite.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes