4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
For starters the reason Calisto got Sharon Archon status was so that MC and her could get out from under Marcuis's thumb. From Calisto's perspective MC can't develop further or entertain her if he's constantly under the rule from some wanna be tyrant who also has it out for Sharon.

As for her assuming that MC would take advantage of Sharon, it's pretty obvious why. You don't live as long she does or any other elder in their world without prioritizing yourself and using others for your own benefit. For Calisto to hear MC tell her that he no intentions of just using Sharon comes as a slight shock to her.

She's already incredibly powerful (if MC's abilities and powers are anything to go by) and influential. She doesn't need any ally of hers in a position of power when she herself IS the power. We see cute little Cindy in Marcuis's throne room during the gangs return from Scottstown and Fabian walk in with Virgil who had baldie shitting bricks with his mere presence.
Yeah, Calisto is the Power that is up and around now. I think Artemis/Vision Girl is rising, and of course, she is really pulling Calisto's strings as well, no matter how much Calisto may not want that to be. I think that the ennui she had, which has clearly faded with siring her kid, was part of Artemis' plan for her to sire another childe to use as a tool for whatever VG has in mind. I think it is clear that the MC needs the freedom to develop without Marcius hounding him, but I think Marcius is truly small potatoes here. Whatever is going on is bigger than the city. Calisto already demonstrated her ability to force the Princeps to do her bidding in making lowly Sharon an Archon. So what the real game is......? That is a good question.
I think the entertainment angle will soon be dispelled though. I think even Calisto might have fully been manipulated to embrace the MC by Artemis both to kick start Calisto, and to make a new weapon in their night wars.....Even if the MC does provide entertainment in the short term......
Have a good night all
Peace

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Fabian- a bishop piece for VG via Calisto and perhaps unseen members of the clan to influence. Also his perceived close ties to the royalty of the Princep's court makes me know that Fabian is a powerful piece, and one which can be used to pinch and force some action.
We see cute little Cindy in Marcuis's throne room during the gangs return from Scottstown and Fabian walk in with Virgil who had baldie shitting bricks with his mere presence.
this is something we are all underestimating... we see Cindy at the temple reminding elders that violence won't be tollerated. Later she shows up casually at Marcius court, while Fabian brings the Questor... why didn't she go with him? why would Calisto send both her most trusted minions? maybe Cindy was tasked with slaying the archon if Fabian was even a second too late. maybe in the end Marcius will be slain but not by MC. This would reveal Calisto's hand but without fully reveling MC's connections

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah, Calisto is the Power that is up and around now. I think Artemis/Vision Girl is rising, and of course, she is really pulling Calisto's strings as well, no matter how much Calisto may not want that to be. I think that the ennui she had, which has clearly faded with siring her kid, was part of Artemis' plan for her to sire another childe to use as a tool for whatever VG has in mind. I think it is clear that the MC needs the freedom to develop without Marcius hounding him, but I think Marcius is truly small potatoes here. Whatever is going on is bigger than the city. Calisto already demonstrated her ability to force the Princeps to do her bidding in making lowly Sharon an Archon. So what the real game is......? That is a good question.
I think the entertainment angle will soon be dispelled though. I think even Calisto might have fully been manipulated to embrace the MC by Artemis both to kick start Calisto, and to make a new weapon in their night wars.....Even if the MC does provide entertainment in the short term......
Have a good night all
Peace
I really, really, really would prefer it if MC embrace has always been a total act of random chance. No one pulling the strings at all.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
DISCLAIMER: If authors dislike me sharing this I will remove it. I always act putting the novel first.

1615737259337.png
Hi

We are continuing to work on the end of ep 2.
It's mostly done by now. Like I said before. There wasn't a whole lot of story left until ep3. The only problem we might run into is going back and fixing a few bugs that have been reported. Such as flawed images, continuity errors etc....
Some have been reported and we want to fix everything in this update. Given that it's the end of ep2. I doubt it will cause any delays.
That's about it

Best regards
Likesblondes

We have yet another character appearing... Both look totally fabulous. MC really needs to go with them for a fashion lesson.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
it seems too many strings had been pulled for the embrace to be casual
I will keep HOPING for what I think is the most interesting scenario.

A simple act of randomness on Calisto pursue her to create MC. Now, being Calisto's child and whatever is MC connection to Artemis, a new potential very powerful pawn* that unleashes a butterfly effect on the vampire politics, radically changing the scenario. Getting more and more powerful, MC starts pushing unexpected change and results very unexpected. In particular, Artemis felt whatever he felt from MC, so she is going to use him, not necessarily as something extraordinary, as it is clear she is using everything she can (Frank the nos, for example).

* Arigon for me MC is a pawn that with time will become a powerful Queen, of who I do not know

Ayhsel let's say you can choose:
a) Astrid is a dude...
b) MC's embrace was part of a plan.

you can only pick one.
I prefer B. While MC's embrace being part of a plan can still be undone by the plan going to hell, Astrid having a pp is a one ticket to hell.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Michael Jackson is alive! :D
Haha I don't know.. MJ looked significantly more dead than any vampire we have seem so far. This guy only needs some make up to pass as a regular human, while MJ was lucky he was famous, otherwise people would have shot him on sight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ilon55 and Nulldev

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
New Character Looks like a princep to me. Now to just figure out who they are talking to
Is it Sharon or MC. If it was at the investure i think a lot more people would be present and i don't think they do it in some back room

Reactions: Erdan88 and Ayhsel

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
New Character Looks like a princep to me. Now to just figure out who they are talking to
Is it Sharon or MC. If it was at the investure i think a lot more people would be present and i don't think they do it in some back room
unless the princeps wants to know what is MC's involvement in the events.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I will keep HOPING for what I think is the most interesting scenario.

A simple act of randomness on Calisto pursue her to create MC. Now, being Calisto's child and whatever is MC connection to Artemis, a new potential very powerful pawn* that unleashes a butterfly effect on the vampire politics, radically changing the scenario. Getting more and more powerful, MC starts pushing unexpected change and results very unexpected. In particular, Artemis felt whatever he felt from MC, so she is going to use him, not necessarily as something extraordinary, as it is clear she is using everything she can (Frank the nos, for example).

* Arigon for me MC is a pawn that with time will become a powerful Queen, of who I do not know

I prefer B. While MC's embrace being part of a plan can still be undone by the plan going to hell, Astrid having a pp is a one ticket to hell.
technically the MC was random all it took was for Callisto to make a baby and since she as not done one for 700 years this one would always be super special! only thing is that it could have been a woman and the Sharon MC bonding would be very different! Also if Callisto made a new childe right now would it take twice as long to develop its talents? and if yes even as twice as long would he still be a beast in less then a month?

I have stated earlier that his boss that female lady probably looked for some specific traits that would entice Calisto and ifc the MC intelligence was always there but she could have for instance have picked a smart bouncer that would Make the MC 3-4 stronger (do you know that 85% of all the people in the world that have scored over 200 IQ points have all been bouncers and are all independent minded and countryside lovers? those 3 things are the only correlation between those people, the other 15% are shut in Asperger, well technically they all are but the other 85% are not shut in)!

How much the choice of Calisto could have really influenced the MC? since 90% of his "talent" comes from the blood and not specifically from any inherent talent (except to read the walktrough and try and try again until you hit the minimum stats)!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
No idea, probably some important character but who remains unknown. Although, it is true the princeps will almost be there and we have not seem the before.
If anything, though, I like his suit and style.

technically the MC was random all it took was for Callisto to make a baby and since she as not done one for 700 years this one would always be super special! only thing is that it could have been a woman and the Sharon MC bonding would be very different! Also if Callisto made a new childe right now would it take twice as long to develop its talents? and if yes even as twice as long would he still be a beast in less then a month?

I have stated earlier that his boss that female lady probably looked for some specific traits that would entice Calisto and ifc the MC intelligence was always there but she could have for instance have picked a smart bouncer that would Make the MC 3-4 stronger (do you know that 85% of all the people in the world that have scored over 200 IQ points have all been bouncers and are all independent minded and countryside lovers? those 3 things are the only correlation between those people, the other 15% are shut in Asperger, well technically they all are but the other 85% are not shut in)!

How much the choice of Calisto could have really influenced the MC? since 90% of his "talent" comes from the blood and not specifically from any inherent talent (except to read the walktrough and try and try again until you hit the minimum stats)!
Thing is for me, MC ended up in the party by chance. They needed a good DJ, he was recommended. No... "this guy would make for a great weapon of doom". Just "he is good, knows exactly when to push for the right songs according to the mood of the party, and you can tell he likes what he do. His partner is also quite into music, so you are getting a good deal".

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
For me the embrace of the MC was planned. Not from Calisto or the MC, but form all the other power players. Who I don't know. Either from Calisto cohort, Artemis, Cassandra or Liam or even some others and at the moment the Mc is only a pawn on the board. Yet, I don't think the he only will be a pawn. I think he will become much more and beginn to follow his own path (and planes) and thus be a thorn in the side of the big sheming players

3.2.1... before Arigon treis to tells us that's Astrid..
Yet, would be intresting. Hello, I'm the princeps and my name is Astrid. Although I don't how Ahysel would take it if his royal bitch would be an official royal bastard. :ROFLMAO:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I like his suit and style.
he could be dracula...
Thing is for me, MC ended up in the party by chance. They needed a good DJ, he was recommended. No... "this guy would make for a great weapon of doom". Just "he is good, knows exactly when to push for the right songs according to the mood of the party, and you can tell he likes what he do. His partner is also quite into music, so you are getting a good deal".
but then why would Calisto atttend the party and talk to the dj?

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
Lmao.... MC is not part of any plan in the beginning because "Calisto think MC will die anyway, ok maybe that is Calisto plan in the beginning fuck him, drain him, and dump him" but now if there is plan stronger players are action, maybe to replace even Calisto. We have that option even to choise to kill own maker... maybe even Calisto is boring to bigger players :p to much old school shit and world is growing :p

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
he could be dracula...
He looks great!
but then why would Calisto atttend the party and talk to the dj?
Exactly what she claimed. Bored out of her fucking mind. "Sure let's go down to the party" "Who are you kid?" "Mmm, you know what? I have not done this in year.. came her and bring me your neck.. let's see what happens."

Who would create a super powerful child with to use in her powerful plan and left him alone to be diablerized by somebody else? Could Calisto be that stupid? Could Artemis? If Calisto did it on purpose or Artemis could manipulate Calisto to do it, the one pulling the string would have kept MC safe and sound! Calisto/Artemis knows how powerful would Calisto's child be. Calisto simply did not care what happen to MC, Artemis had no hand in MC creation.. that is for me the better possibility and feels less like "this is bad writing".

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
He looks great!

Exactly what she claimed. Bored out of her fucking mind. "Sure let's go down to the party" "Who are you kid?" "Mmm, you know what? I have not done this in year.. came her and bring me your neck.. let's see what happens."
but at the party even those elders were bored.. if Momma Vamp was really bored, she would go somewhere else, or perhaps she was trying to act mysterious

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes